What can be done about corrupt justice system?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
TRUE STORY: when I was coming to America from USSR, I was under assumption that I was coming to a free country. just saying... glad to see there are still Americans in USA - This man is my hero, an American hero, not on the mass media:

LiveLeak.com - Mountain Man Arrested for Trying to Feed Himself, owns judge.

I am mostly disturbed by the fact that judge said this is not his trial yet, so he has to come one time for hearing, another time for lecturing, then again for counseling, then for arraignment, then come back again for evaluation, and then finally a trial... while the judges just come to work. I say this as a person who had to go 3 times t court myself as I explain in my bio Youtube pvsi bible of the new world politics part 2. my father also had to go 2 or 3 times for traffic violation instead of one. this is not right.

So you want to make a 'hero' out of a scofflaw, that's interesting. 'Land of the free' doesn't mean 'land with no laws'.

Nor is it 'corruption when those who mock the rule of law are held to be in contempt.

So you want to make a 'hero' out of a scofflaw, that's interesting. 'Land of the free' doesn't mean 'land with no laws'.

Nor is it 'corruption when those who mock the rule of law are held to be in contempt.
So if one day you will need a license to breathe air, you are ok with it?

Forum List

Back