What Build Back Better could really mean.

Theres a big problem with that Raymond. Don hardened O’s sanctions on Russia, allowed war games along Russia’s border by NATO, and sold massive amounts of armaments to Eastern European nations. He was actively trying to sabatage Russia’s efforts to sell energy to western Europe.
So like Trump, Putin is the good guy?

Theres a big problem with that Raymond. Don hardened O’s sanctions on Russia, allowed war games along Russia’s border by NATO, and sold massive amounts of armaments to Eastern European nations. He was actively trying to sabatage Russia’s efforts to sell energy to western Europe.
True, but Trump would have used these things to negotiate concessions from Russia, not push it into a corner like a wounded animal. Trump would have made deals that kept peace. Peace is not on the minds of war hawks that want all the power in Washington. Trump was far more of a threat to the deep state in Washington that he ever was to Russia.

How did a a former comedian/actor become president if it's not a democracy?
There are many people who we will never hear of with abilities to be great statesmen. We do not give them a chance and any who have great abilities are marginalized and even destroyed. This has been going on a long long time. So, you are most likely comparing again. Canada destroyed truckers through Democracy. Democracy is not freedom.

True, but Trump would have used these things to negotiate concessions from Russia, not push it into a corner like a wounded animal. Trump would have made deals that kept peace. Peace is not on the minds of war hawks that want all the power in Washington. Trump was far more of a threat to the deep state in Washington that he ever was to Russia.
I doubt it. You tend to think Trump is smart. He’s not. He’s a bumbling idiot. After all, he lost an election to a guy so old he can’t speak intelligently most times.

There are many people who we will never hear of with abilities to be great statesmen. We do not give them a chance and any who have great abilities are marginalized and even destroyed. This has been going on a long long time. So, you are most likely comparing again. Canada destroyed truckers through Democracy. Democracy is not freedom.

I would vote for

If Russia committed a coup in Canada and installed a dictatorship friendly to Russia and planned to place Russian nuclear armaments and military personnel along the US border while refusing any compromise or negotiations, how would you expect our government to respond?
Maybe 10% of that russian speel is true

Our last election was valid. And yes, if Trump would have stolen the election this all still would be happening.

And if you are saying Putin doesn't like Biden and prefers Trump, isn't that an argument for Biden?
NOT.

I doubt it. You tend to think Trump is smart. He’s not. He’s a bumbling idiot. After all, he lost an election to a guy so old he can’t speak intelligently most times.

It depends on what you mean by smart. If you define smart as an elite group from Harvard and Yale that could be one definition. If a cabal like this operates as a force to conspire with others of their ilk from all over the world to dismantle the collective wisdom of the people to decide their individual destinies, then Trump certainly does not fit the definition.

But if you define it as the ability to work with others and create outcomes that benefit common people, then Trump rises to the top as a populist genius. Trump is unique in the respect that democracy should be controlled from the bottom up, not the top down. This is what our founders intended.

Washington succeeded in installing a genuine idiot in Biden using propaganda and fraud to do it. Washington took the weakest link in the chain it could find because it wants to destroy democracy. This is not surprising considering that true democracy will always be a thorn in the side of central power. Trump's form is irrelevant, it is his function that really counts.

It depends on what you mean by smart. If you define smart as an elite group from Harvard and Yale that could be one definition. If a cabal like this operates as a force to conspire with others of their ilk from all over the world to dismantle the collective wisdom of the people to decide their individual destinies, then Trump certainly does not fit the definition.

But if you define it as the ability to work with others and create outcomes that benefit common people, then Trump rises to the top as a populist genius. Trump is unique in the respect that democracy should be controlled from the bottom up, not the top down. This is what our founders intended.

Washington succeeded in installing a genuine idiot in Biden using propaganda and fraud to do it. Washington took the weakest link in the chain it could find because it wants to destroy democracy. This is not surprising considering that true democracy will always be a thorn in the side of central power. Trump's form is irrelevant, it is his function that really counts.
Did Trump not say he’d bomb Moscow? He’s made all kinds of threats against Russia. He’s an ignoramous. This isn’t smart diplomacy.
Trump: If I Was President I’d Threaten to Drop a Nuclear Bomb on Russia

Did Trump not say he’d bomb Moscow? He’s made all kinds of threats against Russia. He’s an ignoramous. This isn’t smart diplomacy.

[September 27, 2020]. Was that not two and a half years ago? Why did Putin wait that long if he was responding to Trump's offhand remark? would he not have gone right into Ukraine as soon as Trump threatened him? Putin did not attack Ukraine until he saw Biden in the White House.

[September 27, 2020]. Was that not two and a half years ago? Why did Putin wait that long if he was responding to Trump's offhand remark? would he not have gone right into Ukraine as soon as Trump threatened him? Putin did not attack Ukraine until he saw Biden in the White House.
So you think Trump’s threats prevent Putin from invading. First off Old Joe is a notorious warmonger. His long undistinguished political career is full of promoting war. So, I doubt Putin considered Biden being better. Though I will say Don is just dumb enough and unstable enough to resort to nuclear weapons, over a nation most Americans know nothing about nor care about. So, maybe your right.

Forum List

Back