What are your views on this video.

Not a very catchy tune ... unlike the actual Schoolhouse Rock.

It's more of a technocracy. The government controls society and industry by a small ruling elite of technical experts, who tell us what we should believe: The pollsters, the political pundits, the scientific and medical "experts" such as Fauci, the fact checkers..

The media is just the mechanism they use to disseminate the message.

• Banned
It's more of a technocracy. The government controls society and industry by a small ruling elite of technical experts, who tell us what we should believe: The pollsters, the political pundits, the scientific and medical "experts" such as Fauci, the fact checkers..

The media is just the mechanism they use to disseminate the message.

Well, you got that exactly backwards. For the most part, it is industry that controls the society and government. After all, they are the ones who actually pay to put the politicians into office.

Well, you got that exactly backwards. For the most part, it is industry that controls the society and government. After all, they are the ones who actually pay to put the politicians into office.

It's a symbiotic relationship but for the most part, the societal and governmental entities pay the media to distribute their message, not the other way around.

Truth and lies mixed in together. I do know that GE is not to be trusted.
I don't know Calypso, it all looked pretty truthful to me. I almost fell off of my chair when I heard the take on subsidies given to provide jobs but is actually used to support the politicians--never quite looked at it in that light. We provide tax dollars that are used to subsidize xyz corp. and they use it for political donations that they later write off of their taxes. SMH, we are truly fucked.

they are the ones who actually pay to put the politicians into office.
You should watch your video again, they hit the nail on the head. The politician doles out the subsidies to the corporations who in turn donate to the politician to do their bidding while the politician allows the corporation to write those donations off of their taxes. Symbiotic relationship. Better known as legalized theft from the taxpayer. We are paying to be fucked. I thought the prostitute was supposed to get the cash.

It's a symbiotic relationship but for the most part, the societal and governmental entities pay the media to distribute their message, not the other way around.

Hate to say it, but you are wrong again. It isn't a symbiotic relationship. The role of society is to be slaves and take it up the ass. Also, the vast majority of the time that I see a TV commercial, (though I do my best avoid them) it is some company trying to sell you something. Or trying to convince you that you need their product. They even go after your kids! But in the overall filthy and treasonous way they go about selling things is what really sickens me.

I don't know Calypso, it all looked pretty truthful to me. I almost fell off of my chair when I heard the take on subsidies given to provide jobs but is actually used to support the politicians--never quite looked at it in that light. We provide tax dollars that are used to subsidize xyz corp. and they use it for political donations that they later write off of their taxes. SMH, we are truly fucked.

That is true. Also, each year they put out a list of corporations that didn't pay any taxes at all that year. Another thing that gets me is how cities will try to get some corporation to open a plant in their city. They bribe them with tax breaks. It's no wonder that the poor pay the majority of taxes.

You should watch your video again, they hit the nail on the head. The politician doles out the subsidies to the corporations who in turn donate to the politician to do their bidding while the politician allows the corporation to write those donations off of their taxes. Symbiotic relationship. Better known as legalized theft from the taxpayer. We are paying to be fucked. I thought the prostitute was supposed to get the cash.

I saw a politician being interviewed in Washington once. Surprisingly, he actually spoke the truth on the matter. He said, "There is so much legal graft that goes on in Washington that only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind."

Forum List

Back