What are your thoughts on the NRA?

If the NRA didn't exist, the Communists would have already succeeded in banning guns. The NRA is probably the last line of defense for the 2nd Amendment. More Americans should start supporting it. It takes a whole lotta cash to fight the Communist Gun-Grabbers.

It takes a whole lotta cash to keep right wingers thinking there are actually Communist Gun-Grabbers who want to take their guns.

If the NRA didn't exist, the Communists would have already succeeded in banning guns. The NRA is probably the last line of defense for the 2nd Amendment. More Americans should start supporting it. It takes a whole lotta cash to fight the Communist Gun-Grabbers.
It takes a whole lotta cash to keep right wingers thinking there are actually Communist Gun-Grabbers who want to take their guns.
Its takes a whole lot of denial to believe that anti-gun loons will not lay as many restrictions on the right to arms as they can, up to and including banning and/or confiscating as many kinds of guns as they can get away with.

Its takes a whole lot of denial to believe that anti-gun loons will not lay as many restrictions on the right to arms as they can, up to and including banning and/or confiscating as many kinds of guns as they can get away with.

How many guns have you had confiscated?

:doh:
Your question is not relevant to my statement as i did not state that any guns had been confiscated.
Of course you know this, just as you know you cannot effectively respond to what I actually said.

Your question is not relevant to my statement as i did not state that any guns had been confiscated.
Of course you know this, just as you know you cannot effectively respond to what I actually said.

You admit that no guns have been confiscated, and yet you whine about your expectation of it. Typical right wing gun nut.

You admit that no guns have been confiscated, and yet you whine about your expectation of it. Typical right wing gun nut.
You refuse to understand what I wrote because you do not want to have to address it. Typical anti-gun loon.

You refuse to understand what I wrote because you do not want to have to address it. Typical anti-gun loon.

If I'm anti gun, how do explain my full gun safe?

ok. since the right is too busy practicing being "big chickens" regarding advancing their alleged Causes; this is merely to "harass the Right" that some on the Alta California left have already been manipulated into having some clue and some Cause; and practicing forms of ingenuity merely to bailout the South, as that form of moral obligation.

Here is one legal position being advanced by the federal left and not the protestant and renegade Right;

There is no alienating private property without Due Process or Bills of Attainder.

Noting here changes the fact that you refuse to understand what I wrote because you do not want to have to address it.

Noting here changes the fact that you refuse to understand what I wrote because you do not want to have to address it.

What? I don't want to address the fact that the NRA has become nothing more than a propaganda machine whose sole purpose is to increase the number of guns sold? They once were a fantastic source for safety training and encouraging the proper, reasonable use of guns. Now they are nothing more than a shill for gun manufacturers, and they have been overtaken by the crazies just like the so called religious conservatives have. I miss the honest, ethical organization that it once was.

I'm debating a life membership at the moment and was curious as to everyone's thoughts on the NRA. Any life members here? Anyone completely against the NRA but recommends another gun rights association?
They just came out with a flex payment method for membership and I'm debating it now because its affordable both short and long term.
What are your thoughts?

Yep. Been a life member for the last 15 years. The NRA is nothing more than an organization that lobby's for gun rights. Nothing more. I support their programs and, if I had to do it again, would become a life member again, proudly.

What? I don't want to address the fact that the NRA has become nothing more than a propaganda machine whose sole purpose is to increase the number of guns sold?
You and I both know that you know it is impossible for you to show that this is true.
They once were a fantastic source for safety training and encouraging the proper, reasonable use of guns.
You and I both know you know that it is impossible for you to show that this is no longer true.
Now they are nothing more than a shill for gun manufacturers,
You and I both know that you know it is impossible for you to show that this is true.

Fact of the matter is that anti-gun loons will lay as many restrictions on the right to arms as they can, up to and including banning and/or confiscating as many kinds of guns as they can get away with; to argue that the NRA keeps pitching this false fear in order to scare gun owners into donating more money is, at best, impossibly dishonest.

Communist Gun-Grabbers are very well-funded. Gun Owners better get off their asses and start supporting the NRA. And i mean with their checkbooks. Fighting Gun-Grabbers is an incredibly costly endeavor.

6fcef22e7ef7cd6d02cab00c30b3aec5.jpg

6fcef22e7ef7cd6d02cab00c30b3aec5.jpg

That's just nuts.

I totally support them just like the folks who send food to starving children in Africa. But I would never be stupid enough to send them money.

My thoughts are that the NRA used to be a good organization concerned with gun training, safety, hunting regulations and sharing gun related information

Then they realized that there was no money in that and began fear mongering that the evil government was going to seize your weapons and only armed citizens can keep the government in check

"From my cold dead fingers" made the NRA billions

You know absolutely nothing about the NRA with that ignorant statement.

The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or target shooting or even personal self defense. It is about giving the American people the ability to oppose government tyranny. That is something you Moon Bats have never understood. Maybe you understand it but don't like it because you support big government tyranny and you hate the idea of Americans being able to oppose it.

However, I don't know why you stupid Moon Bats are so concerned. It is not enough for the American people to have the means to oppose out of control government but they must also the will. Our country has become a nation of pussies that don't have the will to stop this filthy tyrannical government. There is nothing for you Moon Bats to be concerned with. You will get to keep your filthy big government because the American people don't have the courage to put an end to it. No need to take away the firearms.
ok, now that its happened, where is the NRA?

Forum List

Back