What are your new year resolutions?

I’m going to read more

I am going to take more courses than ever. I promised myself long ago that when I retired I'd go back to school. Not for more degrees but just to satiate my lust for knowledge. That is exactly what I have done. In 2024, I'll take more courses than ever. God bless the internet for making this so easy.

I found a place nearby that teaches axe throwing. That's my New Years resolution. Are throwing.

I found a place nearby that teaches axe throwing. That's my New Years resolution. Are throwing.

Excellent! Get good ones. A throwing axe is an exceptional weapon of self-defense. You want to really surprise and screw with someone, just pull out a throwing axe and throw it at them to defend yourself. With practiced, they are deadly accurate and very hard to defend against.

Excellent! Get good ones. A throwing axe is an exceptional weapon of self-defense. You want to really surprise and screw with someone, just pull out a throwing axe and throw it at them to defend yourself. With practiced, they are deadly accurate and very hard to defend against.
Thanks. I am a long time fencer. Axe throwing seems to be the next evolution.

I plan on working out at the local gym and reducing my sugar intake in 2024.

There are a million garbage ones. Mostly ornamental toys. Try to find ones hand made by true weapons experts which are properly balanced and weighted for your body type that will take a wicked edge.
There is a place near me that has axe throwing, gives lessons and sells supplies. That's my new year's resolution.

Forum List

Back