What are your comfort foods ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Mine are breakfast buffets like the old Shoney's you can't find anymore, homemade pizza, homemade cheeseburgers and fries and black cherry ice cream.

And okay,......I'll admit it. Today I spent $6.47 at a McDonalds drive-thru for one filet of fish sandwich and a small order of fries. It didn't fill me up, but it satisfied the craving I get for them about 3 or 4 times a year. I remember when they were less than a dollar in the 70's.

Do you think it's an addictive chemical they put in their food?
R0f289920678381b8b7d37e830499478e.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine are breakfast buffets like the old Shoney's you can't find anymore, homemade pizza and black cherry ice cream.

And okay,......I'll admit it. Today I spent $6.47 at a McDonalds drive-thru for one filet of fish sandwich and a small order of fries. It didn't fill me up, but it satisfied the craving I get for them about 3 or 4 times a year. I remember when they were less than a dollar in the 70's.

Do you think it's an addictive chemical they put in their food?
View attachment 472410
You know they have a double filet of fish if you ask for it.

?

I have a topic here like from a couple days ago "Comfort Food Favorites"...trying to steal my thunder, ANGELO!? HUH!?

I have been craving Enchiladas lately - so I'll go with that as a comfort food. I may order some chicken enchiladas tomorrow

?

I have a topic here like from a couple days ago "Comfort Food Favorites"...trying to steal my thunder, ANGELO!? HUH!?

I have been craving Enchiladas lately - so I'll go with that as a comfort food. I may order some chicken enchiladas tomorrow
This was my own idea actually.
Yeah Mexican's good now and then. I also have a favorite
Chinese restaurant that makes the best combination stir-fried rice ever.

I love brownies, microwaves pretzels, spicy nacho Dorito chips, and popcorn, but I am currently staying away from things like that due to my being on a diet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Right now it is street tacos and BBQ stuffed spuds. I don't cook a whole lot without my kid here.

Forum List

Back