What are you thinking right now....? GO!

50070795.jpg
I sing and play guitar and I redid hey there Delila so that it's written by a staulker. Funny.

You think I'm 1000 miles away but actually tonight I'm in your city yes it's true, I'm in your closet watching you.

Oh it's not what you do to me but what I'll do to you. Lol

I would probably kick your sorry arse. :D Lol. I was a gymnast.
That's hot. I wrestled in college.

You won't think it's so "hot" when you laying on the ground, bloody and crying for your mom. ;) Lol.
You are so cute. Actually you seem a little angry. What happened? Have you taken self defense classes?

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. :meow:

I sing and play guitar and I redid hey there Delila so that it's written by a staulker. Funny.

You think I'm 1000 miles away but actually tonight I'm in your city yes it's true, I'm in your closet watching you.

You won't think it's so "hot" when you laying on the ground, bloody and crying for your mom. ;) Lol.
You weigh a buck nothing.

I told you already about my fists of fury. :eusa_hand:

You are so cute. Actually you seem a little angry. What happened? Have you taken self defense classes?

Doesn't matter I would never harm another person unless they had it coming and I certainly was joking in the dellilah song

I told you already about my fists of fury. :eusa_hand:
Bridgette Lee Bruce's illegitimate daughter.

My first fight ever when I was 11 years old was with a boy, and guess who won? That's right. This girl. :D I kicked his ass.
How do you think you do against a lady mma fighter?

I'd probably get my butt kicked, but you aren't a lady MMA fighter, so I think I could take you.
Makes perfect sense. I wrestled in college. How come they don't let girls wrestle? And you weigh 99 soaking wet I weigh double you. As Hogan says, "whatcha gonna do brother when the sealybobo puts the smackdown. Wait, that's the rock, the fact is jabronee it doesn't matter what you think if you smell what sealybobo is cooking

My first fight ever when I was 11 years old was with a boy, and guess who won? That's right. This girl. :D I kicked his ass.
How do you think you do against a lady mma fighter?

I'd probably get my butt kicked, but you aren't a lady MMA fighter, so I think I could take you.
Makes perfect sense. I wrestled in college. How come they don't let girls wrestle? And you weigh 99 soaking wet I weigh double you. As Hogan says, "whatcha gonna do brother when the sealybobo puts the smackdown. Wait, that's the rock, the fact is jabronee it doesn't matter what you think if you smell what sealybobo is cooking

I weigh 105 pounds. All muscles.

No guy does. It's maybe why you're single. Too angry

Forum List

Back