What are you listening to?

I have often asked myself the reason for the sadness
In a world where tears are just a lullaby
If there's any answer, maybe love can end the madness
Maybe not, oh, but we can only try

I grew up with that album. Especially learning of her relationship with James Taylor (knew of his family through Dr. Taylor his father), I always had a crush on King. :auiqs.jpg:

At 15/16 years old I had a romantic relationship with a young woman who was so like King. We're still in touch today. For a while, most everyone knew us as an item. Before I moved out west, mutual fiends got us together during one of the Italian-American feast days. Her son from a marriage in which she just became a widow was with us. His reactions to our tenderness and attentions to each other were priceless. If looks could've killed... :auiqs.jpg:

But it's all good. He grew up.

She came from a talented artistic and musical family. She was a huge fan of this:

Last edited:
I grew up with that album. Especially learning of her relationship with James Taylor (knew of his family through Dr. Taylor his father), I always had a crush on King. :auiqs.jpg:

At 15/16 years old I had a romantic relationship with a young woman who was so like King. We're still in touch today. For a while, most everyone knew us as an item. Before I moved out west, mutual fiends got us together during one of the Italian-American feast days. Her son from a marriage in which she just became a widow was with us. His reactions to our tenderness and attentions to each other were priceless. If looks could've killed... :auiqs.jpg:

But it's all good. He grew up.

She came from a talented artistic and musical family. She was a huge fan of this:

That's neat. I used to listen to this all the time growing up my whole family liked it. It brings good vibes for me too.

Zappa ain't my favorite, but he damn sure was a musical genius. As to whether he wasted that or not; Well, probably not.

Did he ever realize the dream of being a dental floss farmer? Damn! He be scattin'!

Forum List

Back