What are you listening to?

You cannot play guitar and have sex with groupies like that.

You're the dumbass that has no clue what your girl is singing about when I know all about it, dumbass.

Requiescat in Pace​

That's what Enzio Auditore says as he shoots his wrist-knife through your skull.

Fucktard.
I can play the guitar, not very well, but better than any hippie pig.

I can play the guitar, not very well, but better than any hippie pig.
I doubt you can play better than me.

Can you play Stormy Monday and improvise with it?

Can you even name the chords for Stormy Monday? No?

Fuck off, then.

It's C, C7, F, G7

Douchenozzle.

I doubt you can play better than me.

Can you play Stormy Monday and improvise with it?

Can you even name the chords for Stormy Monday? No?

Fuck off, then.

It's C, C7, F, G7

Douchenozzle.
Maybe I don't play professionally. No, I won't play it, I haven't even heard it. I can improvise a little. I don't even know the notes, and I have a cheap, bad guitar.

I can play Nothing Else Matters and When When the Smoke is Going Down for example. I can play this thing just like in the original:

Maybe I don't play professionally. No, I won't play it, I haven't even heard it. I can improvise a little. I don't even know the notes, and I have a cheap, bad guitar.

I can play Nothing Else Matters and When When the Smoke is Going Down for example. I can play this thing just like in the original:

Are you that Russian faggot that wishes he has as much wood to burn for the winter as I do?
Man, lemme tell ya: Americans ain't too happy with Russians these days.

You are that motherfucker! That is C, G, and F chords. Russian faggot.

I'm not saying you have anything to do with murdering Ukrainians, but the way Putin is makes him and Russian people look not so good. I had a Ukranian uncle that fled from the Nazis, brah. That's real stuff. He came to America and became my uncle.

Your country is shamed right now. Putin did that. It's fucked up the way he's making war on Ukraine. Bad Putin.

Last edited:
Are you that Russian faggot that wishes he has as much wood to burn for the winter as I do?
Man, lemme tell ya: Americans ain't too happy with Russians these days.
I watched Stormy Monday. I don't see anything difficult for a guitarist there. All the fucking blues is the same tune.

Maybe I'm better than you play guitar but i not pretend to be real musiciant

You don't like pretty girls, you like hippie pigs and boring music, you look like a fag

I think all bluesmen and hippies don't like to talk about their dirty secret. Their right hand doesn't work. What they do can be done by anyone, there is nothing special, it just takes diligence. But even primitive grunge they will not be able to play physically due to the fact that they do not own the right hand, and this is the most important thing in guitar music.

A guitarist is only a musician whose right hand works. Let the hippies play the violin.

I think all bluesmen and hippies don't like to talk about their dirty secret. Their right hand doesn't work. What they do can be done by anyone, there is nothing special, it just takes diligence. But even primitive grunge they will not be able to play physically due to the fact that they do not own the right hand, and this is the most important thing in guitar music.
Yet you can't do or feel any of that because you're a vapid turd.

When I heard Hendrix, it seemed to me that it was someone farting and grunting in a pigsty. I don't see any music there at all, he just strummed the strings randomly.

They don't even know how to do real fingerstyle. This is how fingerstyle is played in a classical school.

And here it is in Latin style

Here are the real guitar masters, they sit fucking in the porches when the hippie mediocrity creates the appearance of playing

If the skill of a guitarist was to grip the strings on the fretboard, we would hold the fretboard in our right hand.

They don't even know how to do real fingerstyle. This is how fingerstyle is played in a classical school.
You need busted right in the mouth for that.
I can show you the real deal.

She was trained by Andres Segovia. Eat shit, Russian turd.

Forum List

Back