What are you listening to?

For my ex:

Hey John Wayne, if you have not put chocolate fudge sauce on Chinese Spring Rolls I recommend, it is excellent I had this on Thursday, then I sniffed some coal and that was excellent also :thup:

Do you always crave to sniff random things when you are pregnant? I've never heard of that symptom before. Don't sniff any paint or glue, whatever you do! :dunno:

For my ex:

Hey John Wayne, if you have not put chocolate fudge sauce on Chinese Spring Rolls I recommend, it is excellent I had this on Thursday, then I sniffed some coal and that was excellent also :thup:

Do you always crave to sniff random things when you are pregnant? I've never heard of that symptom before. Don't sniff any paint or glue, whatever you do! :dunno:

With Kid A no, with Kid B no, this start with Kid C and Kid D and it was the same craving sniffing sand and sometimes a lump of coal, weird, lol no I won't sniff paint or glue :omg:

For my ex:

With Kid A no, with Kid B no, this start with Kid C and Kid D and it was the same craving sniffing sand and sometimes a lump of coal, weird, lol no I won't sniff paint or glue :omg:

Don't sniff the kitty litter either! :heehee:

For my ex:

Don't sniff the kitty litter either! :heehee:

No I will not :eek2:

Years ago....there was a wonderful folk music program on the radio I listened to every week - Dick Cerri's Music Americana....the show is gone and so is Dick Cerri but this was a song I heard first there.

I often feel this way....Small Blue Thing

Forum List

Back