What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

Abbey Normal said:
Grilled cheese, pickles, unsweetened iced tea.

thats what I should have had...or casa dias with taco sauce..minus the unsweetened tea...that just does not sound good! probably good for ya if green though!...I am bored as ya can tell! :bang3:

archangel said:
thats what I should have had...or casa dias with taco sauce..minus the unsweetened tea...that just does not sound good! probably good for ya if green though!...I am bored as ya can tell! :bang3:

ya know it's spelled quesadilla, right?

Spagetti and a meat-a-balls from last night...thinking about a(man's) beer but will stay with Dad's old fashioned at least until 5:00pm...LOL :laugh:

archangel said:
Gyro? never heard of it!
A gyro is a greek sandwich/wrap of sorts. It's made with pita bread (best when grilled) and has shaved meat that's a combination of lamb, beef, and spices. The meat is usually rotiserried. Then usually there are onions, some put lettuce or tomato or feta cheese, and most have a cucumber dressing called tzakti sauce, or something similar, although i like mine without the sauce.

Gyros are yummmy :)

archangel said:
I was being a smart ass...so the spelling cops would appear!
I can't really spell either, but I just didn't know if you realized or not. No harm intended, innocent comment.

I used to think the word "essay" was really S.A. and was some sort of an acronym for something...

I'm eating my pride right now.
Turns out my college football team sux ass this year.
I'm still a fan though.
Go OU

The ClayTaurus said:
I can't really spell either, but I just didn't know if you realized or not. No harm intended, innocent comment.

I used to think the word "essay" was really S.A. and was some sort of an acronym for something...

was speaking Border Spanish...for effect only...just bored on Sunday....spent way too much time on the Southern Border...!

no1tovote4 said:
It's a greek sandwich. It has Lamb and Beef with toppings and sauce on pita.

sounds good...a OCA special...lamb kinda like a middle East Taco Bell...Pita Bread and all...will try one! Maybe with a little Salsa!

archangel said:
sounds good...a OCA special...lamb kinda like a middle East Taco Bell...Pita Bread and all...will try one! Maybe with a little Salsa!
NEGATIVE on the Salsa. Trust me, it will not taste good.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
NEGATIVE on the Salsa. Trust me, it will not taste good.

Salsa and a hot a sauce...goes good with just about anything..then again maybe ya are right...naw will stick with experience...lol

archangel said:
Salsa and a hot a sauce...goes good with just about anything..then again maybe ya are right...naw will stick with experience...lol
Oh I love me some hot sauce too, but the sauce is...
well here, you tell me if hot sauce, or salsa sounds good on this.

Gyro Cucumber Sauce

1/2 cucumber, seeded and chopped (Large seeds are bitter)
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1 cups low-fat plain yogurt
½ teaspoon sugar
1 cloves garlic, chopped
1/3 teaspoon salt

archangel said:

The spices in a Gyro do not lend themselves to mixing with salsa. Use some crushed red pepper if you like to add a little fire.

no1tovote4 said:
The spices in a Gyro do not lend themselves to mixing with salsa. Use some crushed red pepper if you like to add a little fire.
It just wouldn't go over spicy (hot) at all. (and I'm from the south)
If you MUST have the heat, throw some tobasco on it,
so you don't take away from the flavor.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
It just wouldn't go over spicy (hot) at all. (and I'm from the south)
If you MUST have the heat, throw some tobasco on it,
so you don't take away from the flavor.

The vinegar in the tobasco wouldn't mix well with the yogurt...

:dunno:

Some things are just better without spice. And I make a huge pot of Green Chili every week and we use it on almost everything.

no1tovote4 said:
The vinegar in the tobasco wouldn't mix well with the yogurt...

:dunno:

Some things are just better without spice. And I make a huge pot of Green Chili every week and we use it on almost everything.
You can't taste the vinegar in Tabasco brand, it's pepper sauce.
I can't anyway. I can taste it in any Louisiana style hot sauce.

Forum List

Back