What are the proper procedures for paying respects to our newly elected king?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I support Obama 100% from day one and I want to know how should we bow and worship him as our new king. Kings are so 18th century so maybe I should use the new term of president. Didn't they call Saddam a president? Don't they call most dictators 'president'?

I just want to know if I should just get on my knees when he walks by or should I just bend over for him?

I support Obama 100% from day one and I want to know how should we bow and worship him as our new king. Kings are so 18th century so maybe I should use the new term of president. Didn't they call Saddam a president? Don't they call most dictators 'president'?

I just want to know if I should just get on my knees when he walks by or should I just bend over for him?

If you're going to get on your knees, please see g5000 and the rest of the Obama Fluffer Brigade about getting Obama Kneepads

People already bent over for Obama, which is why we are in this mess.

He is starting to act proud of his dictatorship and he has enough minions that support him. Even Paltrow said we should let him do what he wants. Gag!!!

I think you should bow the same way Obama bowed for the Saudi king. Bend over as far as you can without losing your balance and falling into the person.

The only way to pay proper respect is to send me the small amount of cash you own, along with your collection of comic books.

Forum List

Back