What are the Democrats saying in your area?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Things are not looking good for the Democrats in this mid terms. If the polls are correct we may see another 2010 level Republican landslide in the House and gains for Republicans in the Senate. I suspect that if a Democrat is not in a D+15 district they are in serious trouble.

The question is how are the Democrats campaigning in your area?

Here in Central Florida it is hard to see a candidate admit they are Democrats in their ads. It is like they are ashamed of it.

Just about the only issue they mention is abortion. They think that will get them votes. They don't mention anything about the massive inflation, decreased family income, two recession quarters, astronomical debt with nothing to show for it or the millions of Illegals that we have got with Democrat leadership.

The best I have seen are a couple of Democrats saying they will be "moderate Democrats" if elected. Their record is align with the extreme Left agenda but if you elect for them they will promise to be less extreme this time. LOL!

Are they being honest in your area?

Things are not looking good for the Democrats in this mid terms. If the polls are correct we may see another 2010 level Republican landslide in the House and gains for Republicans in the Senate. I suspect that if a Democrat is not in a D+15 district they are in serious trouble.

Here in Central Florida it is hard to see a candidate admit they are Democrats in their ads. It is like they are ashamed of it.

Just about the only issue they mention is abortion. They think that will get them votes. They don't mention anything about the massive inflation, decreased family income, two recession quarters, astronomical debt with nothing to show for it or the millions of Illegals that we have got with Democrat leadership.

The best I have seen are a couple of Democrats saying they will be "moderate Democrats" if elected. Their record is align with the extreme Left agenda but if you elect for them they will promise to be less extreme this time. LOL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not many here and they keep their stupid mouths shut.

• Banned
Here in Florida in both the Governor's and Senate races the Republican is up by double digits in the polls.

Rubio is a RINO that doesn't get a lot of Conservative respect but he is really beating the Democrat Negro he is running against. That is telling because usually on a state wide race a Negro will bring out a lot of voters that usually don't vote.

DeSantis is a shoe in. I suspect he will be well into the 60 percents. It will be a landslide for him.

Regardless of other issues when the Governor and Senate races are a runaway for one party then the coattails will sweep in other candidates of the same party.

Our local Dems don't seem to like Biden's sky high gas prices and run amok inflation now that they have to pay for 'climate change' out of their own pockets.

• Banned
GOP ain’t winning the Senate!
They will if it is an honest election.

The Democrats have a record of stealing elections with the scam of fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

That blatant thievery will be the only thing that prevents the Republicans from taking over the Senate.

I would bet that the filthy Democrats already have ballots printed up, to be brought out if the Republicans are ahead. Just like what happen in 2020 when the Democrats stopped counting when Trump was ahead and resumed hours later with magical ballots to put Potatohead in the lead.

"Voters decide noting. Those who count the votes decide everything".

I don't go out in public...that's for the poor people who have to work every day. I have 1600 acres to enjoy. While I always side with workers vs employers, which every patriotic american does, it's time for a change. All I ask iis to leave me alone. And don't send your party people knocking ony door for that should be illegal.

They will if it is an honest election.
Give it up.
You have had 2 years to prove it, and 62 cases brought to court.
There was no FRAUD. Rudy Failed and mislead you.
MTG says "my husband has the Fraud" then why hasn't she presented it?

For Fucks Sake, I can't stand ANY politician. They are ALL SCUM.

Get off your couch, turn the channel, and watch Holey Moley.
Get a good laugh. You need it.

I heard one at Lowes talking to a Contractor Sales Pro, saying he had to get back to the jobsite before the crackhead sheet rockers, robbed him blind.

They're saying you guys went from bat shit crazy to violent and bat shit crazy. I advise them to discover the joys of the Second Amendment to protect themselves. Those guns aren't going to buy themselves!

So you are telling already violent delusional people to go out and buy guns so they can be even more violent? Wasn't running an 18 year old over by a guy in an SUV to his death simply for his spouting conservative views enough violence for you?

But then, aren't you the person who recommended that anyone trying to keep elections honest should be followed home and their names and addresses published on a list so that they can be attacked and taught a "lesson?"

Give it up. You have had 2 years to prove it,
Drop dead Winky, it HAS been proven seventeen ways to Sunday to everyone but crumbs like you who wouldn't accept the facts if they came right out of Joe Biden's mouth. The only thing people like you accept is: "Orange Man Bad."

and 62 cases brought to court.
There were only 28 separate cases, idiot, and Trump's team actually WON most of the ones where the actual case was ever heard, all the rest the courts dismissed on technical grounds like standing or time of filing without even considering the actual merits afraid that some radical goon squad of leftwing robots would come after them and threaten their family like you do with anyone you don't agree with.

Drop dead Winky, it HAS been proven seventeen ways to Sunday to everyone but crumbs like you who wouldn't accept the facts if they came right out of Joe Biden's mouth. The only thing people like you accept is: "Orange Man Bad."

There were only 28 separate cases, idiot, and Trump's team actually WON most of the ones where the actual case was ever heard, all the rest the courts dismissed on technical grounds like standing or time of filing without even considering the actual merits afraid that some radical goon squad of leftwing robots would come after them and threaten their family like you do with anyone you don't agree with.
FUCK OFF toobfreak
You are truly a waste of my time.
SHOW me the PROOF that you claim.
toobfreak ..... it HAS been proven seventeen ways to Sunday. WRONG you fool.

Forum List

Back