What are some of your favorite novelty/parody/silly songs all-time?

Of course there have been a multitude of these over the years. These would include any novelty/parody/silly songs in ANY music genre that have tickled your funny bone throughout the years. Here are some of my favorites - 1) I'd Rather Have a Bottle in Front of Me Than a Frontal Lobotomy, by Dr. Randy Hanzlick, MD. Gloriously hilarious song recorded by an ACTUAL doctor! This one never fails to make me laugh my ass off. 2) Kinko the Clown, by Ogden Edsel, uproariously funny song. THIS one would NEVER see radio play today due to its subject matter. If you've never heard this one, give it a listen on YouTube to see what I mean about its subject matter. 3) Eat It, by Weird Al Yankovic, my favorite parody by Al. Great video to boot, wonderful parody of the song, "Beat It", by the one-gloved freak himself, Michael Jackson. 4) Like a Surgeon, another very funny parody by Weird Al. THIS one really cuts to the bone! 5) Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep, by Bob Rivers. Absolutely hilarious parody of the AC/DC song, "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap". The video (There are actually several on YouTube.) is/are NOT to be missed. So, here are some of my favorites, what are some of yours?
Weird Al is my favorite.

Forum List

Back