What are some of your favorite light brands of beer, all-time?

My favorites include - 1) Corona Light 2) Miller Light 3) Heineken Light 4) Coors Light, and 5) Michelob Ultra.
Brett? Is that you? Is this how you spend your time when court is not in session?

In an effort to drop a few pounds, one of the things I did was switch from Yuengling to Michelob Ultra. It's just about the only light beer I can stomach, including Yuengling Light.

That said, my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend drinks Bud Light Orange and, I have to admit, it's pretty fucking good (althought I prefer beer flavored beer). It literally tastes like orange Fanta...

Oh, man, all the junk that has been invented to simulate real with less satisfaction and no appreciable gain! People pay to delude themselves! Absolutely brilliant advertising!

Thought this was funny:

"...he reached for a 30-pack of Bud Light beer as the LNU Lightning Complex fires menaced his home, using the brews to fight the blaze and save his property"

The fire is a tragedy but using light beer to put out the fire seems strangely appropriate and as well as humorous.

I stick to the light lagers. 1) Yuengling 2) Miller 3) Bud

Had a friend that liked to slam down hard stuff. He would be wasted within 2 hours, and while funny, rather pathetic. Usually ended up face down in a half empty plate while we all ate at some diner.

Now, I like to drink steady but light, finish a beer per 20-30 minutes. Coast along for 4-6 hours while maintaining control. Just a strong buzz, no driving, no troubles, no drama. Cheers.

:cheers2:

Forum List

Back