What are some of your favorite albums by Led Zeppelin?

Frankeneinstein

Gold Member
Reaction score
My favorites are - 1) Led Zeppelin IV 2) Physical Graffiti 3) Led Zeppelin II 4) Self-titled debut, and 5) Led Zeppelin III
IV was without doubt the best album..."the battle of evermore" "when the levee breaks" "going to California" "misty mountain hop" geez!!! and these were surrounded by their hits...lol

Ropey

String tension is not infinite.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zeppelin I (see a pattern?)

Borillar

Gold Member
Reaction score
Got all their albums. Like them all, the first 4 more so than the later ones. The 4th album "Zoso" was my favorite.

Angelo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
All of them up to Presence.
After John Bonham passed they may as well have retired.

That said, I would say that Jimmy Page, John Bonham and John Paul Jones would have had a successful band with almost any singer....Bonham and Page are 2 of the most influential musicians of all time for any genres. (all due respect to Robert Plant...all those decades of singing and performing takes a ton of energy )

In order of favorite albums, I'd probably go The Song Remains the Same (live), Physical Graffiti, IV, Houses of the Holy and Presence.

WelfareQueen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a buddy who played the drum part to this song perfectly. The kick drum pattern is very tricky. If you listen to Heart's Barracuda which came out a year later their drummer stole the exact same drum pattern. Both songs are cool, but if you listen close you can hear it.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List