What are out of the network providers?

How ObamaCare works:

1. You pay a huge (Cadillac Plan) premium for what is essentially a catastrophic care only plan due to the high deductible.

2. In order to keep costs down, the insurance company has the teeniest network possible, and excludes the higher quality hospitals and doctors.

3. So, if you like your doctor, you can pay to see your (out of network) doctor out of your own pocket...but note those fees don't count against your deductible!

All of which just makes ObamaCare an income redistribution program from middle class people trying to live responsible self-sufficent lives to a bunch of government dependent parasites (Democrat voters).

You know the feeling you might get if you boarded an airplane built by the lowest bidder?

If you like that you'll love going to an "in-Network" provider - 'cause he/she/it was the low bidder. "Out-of-Network" providers are those who won't agree to payments that don't cover costs.

The "In-Network" providers are the ones who took to heart: "Yeah, we lose money on every patient but we make it up on the volume".

well, we know that.

but here we have Antares, who got cornered when he denied that for Florida Blue obamacare plans ( some of them) the maximum annual pay for out of the network providers can reach 25K ( for a family) - when the links and the figures were put in front of him - the response was - but BC/BS plans are being taken nationally - which was true BEFORE obamacarea - and we are talking obamacare here.

Upon the request to provide a link how to find out which actual providers will be in the network and out of the network for Florida Blue - the guy just started offenses and lying.

You know the feeling you might get if you boarded an airplane built by the lowest bidder?

If you like that you'll love going to an "in-Network" provider - 'cause he/she/it was the low bidder. "Out-of-Network" providers are those who won't agree to payments that don't cover costs.

The "In-Network" providers are the ones who took to heart: "Yeah, we lose money on every patient but we make it up on the volume".

well, we know that.

but here we have Antares, who got cornered when he denied that for Florida Blue obamacare plans ( some of them) the maximum annual pay for out of the network providers can reach 25K ( for a family) - when the links and the figures were put in front of him - the response was - but BC/BS plans are being taken nationally - which was true BEFORE obamacarea - and we are talking obamacare here.

Upon the request to provide a link how to find out which actual providers will be in the network and out of the network for Florida Blue - the guy just started offenses and lying.

(yawn) At some point one must prove one's assertions....you have yet to do so kid.

I provided a BCBS link for you...show us an out of network provider.

How ObamaCare works:

1. You pay a huge (Cadillac Plan) premium for what is essentially a catastrophic care only plan due to the high deductible.

2. In order to keep costs down, the insurance company has the teeniest network possible, and excludes the higher quality hospitals and doctors.

3. So, if you like your doctor, you can pay to see your (out of network) doctor out of your own pocket...but note those fees don't count against your deductible!

All of which just makes ObamaCare an income redistribution program from middle class people trying to live responsible self-sufficent lives to a bunch of government dependent parasites (Democrat voters).

that is all true, we all know that.

the fight started when I pointed out that out of the pocket maximum for Florida blue can be as high as 25K for the family - Antares first denied it and when showed with the links that out of the network maximum can be that high - just stated that Florida Blue does not basically have any restriction nationwide.

Which we all know is not the case with obamacare plans which are very restricted networks of providers.

Now I am trying to get the link form the guy which can provide the list of those enigmatic in the network or out of the network providers for Florida Blue obamacare plans ( which are supposedly taken nationwide, unlike other states plans) and so far with no luck :D

well, we know that.

(yawn) At some point one must prove one's assertions....you have yet to do so kid.

don't LIE.

you did not provide ANY link.

and it is YOU who have to show out of the network or in the network providers, not me.

If there is a part in the plan that states the cost of out of the network providers - there are the out of the network providers.

If you are such a self-professed know-it-all for Florida Blue - provide the list of out of the network providers.

or stop lying.

Links are only demanded by those who are to lazy do do their own homework.

Generally indicative of a lurking liberal but it does cross ideological boundaries.

vox is no Lib, he is a 12 year old with a small mans complex.

Generally indicative of a lurking liberal but it does cross ideological boundaries.

oh, so you also state that obamacare does not have out of the network providers for Florida Blue, as Antares does?

Hail obama - what a great law it is, isn't is?

well, we know that.

don't LIE.

and it is YOU who have to show out of the network or in the network providers, not me.

If there is a part in the plan that states the cost of out of the network providers - there are the out of the network providers.

If you are such a self-professed know-it-all for Florida Blue - provide the list of out of the network providers.

or stop lying.

LOL.

We have been talking BCBS plans from the beginning, you aren't very good at this.

About the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association | Get a BCBS Insurance Quote from a BCBS company | Go to Your BCBS Company Member Log In

There you go, it is your negative, you prove it.

vox is no Lib, he is a 12 year old with a small mans complex.

so florida blue does not have out of the network providers, does it? you buy an obamacare plan and you can hit the door of any hospital anywhere in the US with the demand of providing care - perfect!

Hail obamacare - we have a great law, don't we? :lol:

Last edited:

oh, so you also state that obamacare does not have out of the network providers for Florida Blue, as Antares does?

I have said nothing about Florida Blue, so you have identified yourself as a liar of sufficient authority to cause Democrats to salivate at the possibility of nominating you as a candidate to replace the current Liar-in-Chief in 2016!

How ObamaCare works:

4) PROFIT!

underpants-gnomes-business-model.png

don't LIE.

or stop lying.

LOL.

We have been talking BCBS plans from the beginning, you aren't very good at this.

About the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association | Get a BCBS Insurance Quote from a BCBS company | Go to Your BCBS Company Member Log In

There you go, it is your negative, you prove it.

don't LIE.

we were talking OBAMACARE plans in Florida Blue.

Those have in the network providers and out of the network providers.

which have different deductibles and different max annual cost out of the pocket.

what providers are considered out of the network for Florida Blue?

c'mon, it should be easy - as you stated that under obamacare everybody buying the exchange plan Florida Blue is going to be treated anywhere in the US and everybody will take Florida Blue obamacare plan.

so it should be very easy for you - to provide those out of the network lists.

what are they?

Have at it kid.....but you better keep your pants up around my progenitors or you'll contend with me.

You don't want that.

no-no-no, that is not what is the question.

what is out of the network list of providers for Florida Blue.

it should be easy for you - as you state that Florida Blue, unlike all this crappy obamacare plans in other states is going to be taken nationwide and considered in the network !

I believe you.

You are a professional.

Just provide the link to those which are considered out of the network providers.

should be easy for such a professional as you are :D

I have said nothing about Florida Blue, so you have identified yourself as a liar of sufficient authority to cause Democrats to salivate at the possibility of nominating you as a candidate to replace the current Liar-in-Chief in 2016!

you supported the one who is lying about how great obamacare is - and he has a proof!!! under Florida Blue obamacare plans HE SAYS that anybody will get care ANYWHERE in the US.

don't you want to learn more about such a great possibility?

Have at it kid.....but you better keep your pants up around my progenitors or you'll contend with me.

You don't want that.

it should be easy for you - as you state that Florida Blue, unlike all this crappy obamacare plans in other states is going to be taken nationwide and considered in the network !

I believe you.

You are a professional.

Just provide the link to those which are considered out of the network providers.

Take my link and prove your point kid...it is your negative.

I gave you what you asked for...

Over the years I've been enrolled in several health care plans. In EVERY case there was a list of "network providers", meaning those who had agreed to accept miniscule payment and upon whose skills you could call at minimum cost to yourself in the form of co-pays and deductibles.

There was no such thing as an "out of network" list as such a list would necessarily include every provider everyhwere who had not signed their own death warrant whether the insurer had ever heard of them or not. NO provider signs up to be "out of network". They just don't sign up.

you supported the one who is lying about how great obamacare is - and he has a proof!!! under Florida Blue obamacare plans HE SAYS that anybody will get care ANYWHERE in the US.

don't you want to learn more about such a great possibility?

Show where I support the ACA as written kid....

You keep digging a deeper hole...

You don't want that.

I believe you.

You are a professional.

Take my link and prove your point kid...it is your negative.

I gave you what you asked for...

your link does not provide shit. it is the start page for BC/BS.

and that is not what is we talking here.

so don't LIE and don't change the subject.

you state that under obamacare law the obamacare plans by Florida Blue are such great plans that they are going to be taken nationwide and considered in the network - unlike all those crappy plans in other states which have severely restricted networks.
I believe you that we re so blessed and unlike others, our obamacare plans are going to be just perfect.

But somehow you do not want to provide the list of those miniscule amount of providers which are going to be out of the network for a great obamacare plans under Florida Blue.

Why is that? is it a secret? you surely know the list of the ones which won't take a great obamacare plans under the Florida Blue.

Share them.
should be so easy for you as a professional.

Forum List

Back