Facts :
1) I am in good health and very lean built
2) I have a college degree but zero real skills
3) I suffer from minor mental problems
4) I plan to stay outside Vegas or Phoenix
5) I have zero wife and no kids
6) my credit is perfect
7) I have 1.1 million in Charles S.

Do I just retire or should I find a part time job .
I am trying my best to finish my current last 4 years in my franchise .
The only thing that is keeping me going is my mma class

You could hang with Robin Williams…

Fine, first off 1.1 million is not enough to retire on unless you are moving to a third world shit hole, wait we are already there, but still not enough to retire on here but maybe Mexico or the Philippines…

Second, drive Uber or Lyft and get rid of your franchise you just work as the stock boy for…

Finally, is that 1.1 million in Zimbabwe dollars?

If I were in your exact position, I would find some land in a low tax, low cost of living state and build a modest home.

I have a 560 acre farm in north MS and IMO there's just nothing like living in the country, away from all the crime and nonsense that goes on every day in the big cities and suburbs.

Now obviously I'm not saying you should buy THAT much land, but 50 acres with a 1000 square foot home would be the way to go IMO.

In only 4 yrs ..I will be 50

Facts :
1) I am in good health and very lean built
2) I have a college degree but zero real skills
3) I suffer from minor mental problems
4) I plan to stay outside Vegas or Phoenix
5) I have zero wife and no kids
WOW! My situation -- except I am 52.

Bars want people willing to work. Don’t be a dick.

Depends.

It's Biketoberfest down in Daytona, and bars bring in ridiculously smokin' hot, scantily clad women to tend bar.

Collectively, these women are as smart as a bag of hammers, but people throw money at them...

Depends.

It's Biketoberfest down in Daytona, and bars bring in ridiculously smokin' hot, scantily clad women to tend bar.

Collectively, these women are as smart as a bag of hammers, but people throw money at them...
That’s smart business and the women may only act dumb? Some of them

That’s smart business and the women may only act dumb? Some of them

Of course that's probably true.

I know a couple of ladies who have three jobs all year: they tend bar in Daytona during Bike Week and Biketoberfest, and they tend bar in Sturgis during the rally there. That's it. Those three bike rallies pay their bills for the year. A good bartender, like Jessica here, can clear $1,500 to $2,500 in tips in an 8 hour shift...

btf42.jpg

Of course that's probably true.

I know a couple of ladies who have three jobs all year: they tend bar in Daytona during Bike Week and Biketoberfest, and they tend bar in Sturgis during the rally there. That's it. Those three bike rallies pay their bills for the year. A good bartender, like Jessica here, can clear $1,500 to $2,500 in tips in an 8 hour shift...

View attachment 552928

I would marry this Jessica. Like tomorrow. No questions asked.

Forum List

Back