What are diets will look like in 2030…

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
How absurd. The WEF is not only dangerous, they’re crazy.

I don’t know about you, but I won’t eat insects, seed oils, or synthetic “food.”
1662853382340.jpeg

How absurd. The WEF is not only dangerous, they’re crazy.

I don’t know about you, but I won’t eat insects, seed oils, or synthetic “food.”
View attachment 694559

I am not a member of the WEF, so my diet should be unaffected. Although, I already used canola oil and I think the graph is BS. The whole "you can eat nothing and be happy" kind of gives it away this is some faux meme the right wing is circulating.

That graph seems kinda current to me.

I try to get my fruits and veggies at the farmers markets or swap meet type dealies. Those in the stores often seem like props made of wax.

Upcycled citizens? Soylent green! Ack!

I am not a member of the WEF, so my diet should be unaffected. Although, I already used canola oil and I think the graph is BS. The whole "you can eat nothing and be happy" kind of gives it away this is some faux meme the right wing is circulating.
You could be right. It may be fabricated. Though it wouldn’t be the first time the WEF made absurd pronouncements.

If you don't eat fast food or prepackaged meals then you won't have to eat this shit on your graph. This thread should be retitled to 'what the livestock is going to eat' because I ain't touching any of that.

Forum List

Back