What advice would you give Trump on how to win in 2024?

Who ballot harvested in swing states? Isn't ballot harvesting definition; going door to door of strangers collecting (harvesting) their ballots? Ballot harvesting was illegal in those states.

Dropping off ballots of family members is okay in those states and is not what ballot harvesting means, or used to mean?
It's interesting that Dems only 'harvest' ballots in Dem districts. Now :eusa_hand:

A very successful real estate investor is not remotely close to investment funds? A man that took over his fathers company making multi-million dollar deals? Well that kind of sounds like somebody we know....... let's see......who is it now? Oh, that's right, Hunter Biden. A man that had zero experience in the energy field and out of all the 1.5 million US attorneys in our country, Burisma chose this burned out drug addict to handle their legal affairs even though he was never in Ukraine before and didn't understand a word of their language.

And I bet you probably didn't know Kushner is a big lib now did you? His friends include Bill and Hillary and he even took a loan from his pal George Soros to get one of his businesses off the ground.
This is utter garbage...

No chance. Too many State GOVTs are now fully corrupted. They control voter rolls, ballots, mailing, collection, counting and the Courts if anyone demands a look into it.

They print, fill out, submit as many ballots a needed.....keeping. Election day going as long as needed.//

And NO....inflation is NOT out of control.
LOL.

1677430218876.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, Jim.....prove to us that Progressives can't define a woman. Batter up.

Now you define "woman." Don't google, as that would prove my point.
No, "they" did not fire tens of thousands. If Joe believes that is the case.....then Jim, show us your chops and prove it to us.

Last edited:
LOL.

View attachment 760731

A woman asking a woman to define "woman"?

Isn't it actually proof that the GOP offers no policy prescriptions worth sharing?

A woman asking a woman to define "woman"?

Isn't it actually proof that the GOP offers no policy prescriptions worth sharing?

Did a great job of exposing the lunacy of the Left, didn't it?

And Katanji Jackson failed miserably!

As a Supreme Court Justice, she needed to be able to define "woman" in order to do her job effectively.

Why don't you share your definition of woman, please. I need a laugh. No googling. Your definition.

"A man that took over his fathers company making multi-million dollar deals? Well that kind of sounds like somebody we know."

Well, poster Ray, color me skeptical that a boy who was born on third-base with a silver spoon in his mouth and was given millions when he graduated from college.....well, color me skeptical that such experience is a reliable measure of his character when an adult.

Now, Ray From Cleveland, I want to be perfectly clear, unmistakably clear.....to you and to all the others on this gossipboard who were given a couple million when you graduated from college. I mean no offense to y'all. I am confident y'all deserved it. And employed it wisely in productive endeavors that made your Dad's proud.. Good for you.

Reported in the Times,
10-2-2018:
"But an investigation by The New York Times shows that by age 3, Donald Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after he graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when you become president of the united states, call me back
Thank you for that offer, Bromance. I am grateful. And your avatar's addy will go straight to the Rolodex reel on my desk in the farm-shop for future reference. Mucho gracias.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ballot harvesting. Ignoring state election laws. RIGGING mail in voting. RIGGING debates. RIGGING media coverage.
Yeah, well.........well, good poster BluesLegend, this is Adult Swim.
Sorta like a poker table. Like the euchre foursome.
Meaning......you claim it, you prove it.
So time to saddle-up, Skippy, and show the forum if you gotta any salt in you. Any grit.

Good luck, we all are mildly sure you should be able to vet all your claims....and be able to legitimately quit whining.

Gogetemsicem!

-------------------------------------------------------

Too many State GOVTs are now fully corrupted.
Ah, poster 'Old Yeller".....please read the response just above to the MAGA poster 'BluesLegend'.
So, mi amigo, batter up. It applies to you too.
You said it. You prove it.
How many states? Which states? Corrupt? -- in what way? What is your sourcing?
So, show.
Or go.
You hand has been called, mon ami.

Well, poster Ray, color me skeptical that a boy who was born on third-base with a silver spoon in his mouth and was given millions when he graduated from college.....well, color me skeptical that such experience is a reliable measure of his character when an adult.

Now, Ray From Cleveland, I want to be perfectly clear, unmistakably clear.....to you and to all the others on this gossipboard who were given a couple million when you graduated from college. I mean no offense to y'all. I am confident y'all deserved it. And employed it wisely in productive endeavors that made your Dad's proud.. Good for you.

Reported in the Times,
10-2-2018:
"But an investigation by The New York Times shows that by age 3, Donald Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after he graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for that offer, Bromance. I am grateful. And your avatar's addy will go straight to the Rolodex reel on my desk in the farm-shop for future reference. Mucho gracias.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well.........well, good poster BluesLegend, this is Adult Swim.
Sorta like a poker table. Like the euchre foursome.
Meaning......you claim it, you prove it.
So time to saddle-up, Skippy, and show the forum if you gotta any salt in you. Any grit.

Good luck, we all are mildly sure you should be able to vet all your claims....and be able to legitimately quit whining.

Gogetemsicem!

-------------------------------------------------------

Ah, poster 'Old Yeller".....please read the response just above to the MAGA poster 'BluesLegend'.
So, mi amigo, batter up. It applies to you too.
You said it. You prove it.
How many states? Which states? Corrupt? -- in what way? What is your sourcing?
So, show.
Or go.
You hand has been called, mon ami.
:itsok:

My Dad gave me a couple of million? I must have spent it because I certainly don't have it.

Sorry, but pop was a bricklayer. I retired as a truck driver and am still a landlord. Never went to college or trade school. But if you ever get out of your basement, you'll find a lot of blue collar people are conservative because we were brought up properly to take care of ourselves; self-reliance.

As for Kushner, I said nothing about his character. In fact as I pointed out he's a huge leftist. What I was pointing out was his experience as a businessman.

Did a great job of exposing the lunacy of the Left, didn't it?

And Katanji Jackson failed miserably!

As a Supreme Court Justice, she needed to be able to define "woman" in order to do her job effectively.

Why don't you share your definition of woman, please. I need a laugh. No googling. Your definition.

My heterosexuality is instinctive, not conditioned.

What advice would you give Trump on how to win in 2024?​

Good question.
I'd say he needs to be ubiquitous.. (all over the place.. .seen everywhere)

I had forgotten so much about Trump (the libs love hearing that) until I saw thatstory of him going to the train wreck site... AHEAD of Sec of Transportation going there. In fact, the former likely led to the latter..

so yeh, my advice is keep up that kind of thing... People should never forget (not even unconsciously) what Trump did... probably the best president we've ever had. HE.. unlike some.. actually listens to the People

he didn't even take a paycheck for being president. That may not be the case if he wins again, though... He needs all the money he can get to fight those *^%$#@ in the swamp/sewer
I'd advise him to do what he does best--negotiate, stay honest, and meet frequently with both the Republicans and Democrats who lead in the House and in the Senate.

I'd advise him continue to pray that together with the Democrats and the Republicans, that he can serve the needs of the people the best.

And I'd ask him to trust in God, know the Word, and remain being a good steward of the Oceans as well as lands that are part of our country, its people, to keep working for Peace on Earth, and to know that there are people in America who were delighted to have a man in the White House that cared for and communicated with those in the service of this country.

And I'd pray for him as I pray for him every day since he announced his candidacy for President the first time, and following when the election went off the rails.

Forum List

Back