What advice would you give Trump on how to win in 2024?

You can't dismantle the FBI if you don't get elected and that takes Congress.

People with the ability to work should already be working. How would you change that?

The COVID vaccine for the military has already been eliminated.

On the rest, I agree.

That's news to me about the vaccine. In any case you get more people working by cutting down on social programs for those physically and mentally capable of working. Dementia expanded the food stamp program the largest it's been since it started. He expanded the child tax credit. He instituted the Affordable Connectivity program which means government will pay part or all of your cable/ internet bill for lowlif.......I mean Democrat voters. He also needs to rescind the destroy the suburbs program started by DumBama and augmented by Biden.

There are certain things he needs to play up.
67431435-11727393-Trump_posted_the_image_a_second_time_adding_mockingly_He_would_n-a-9_1675872372133.jpg
First, the girls are NOT high school.

Second, you don't know what she is holding in her hand.

You are apparently clueless on the topic, like most Never-Trumpers and Democrats.

That's news to me about the vaccine. In any case you get more people working by cutting down on social programs for those physically and mentally capable of working. Dementia expanded the food stamp program the largest it's been since it started. He expanded the child tax credit. He instituted the Affordable Connectivity program which means government will pay part or all of your cable/ internet bill for lowlif.......I mean Democrat voters. He also needs to rescind the destroy the suburbs program started by DumBama and augmented by Biden.

All of that was done with a Democratic Congress.

I'd say he needs to be ubiquitous.. (all over the place.. .seen everywhere)

I had forgotten so much about Trump (the libs love hearing that) until I saw thatstory of him going to the train wreck site... AHEAD of Sec of Transportation going there. In fact, the former likely led to the latter..

so yeh, my advice is keep up that kind of thing... People should never forget (not even unconsciously) what Trump did... probably the best president we've ever had. HE.. unlike some.. actually listens to the People

he didn't even take a paycheck for being president. That may not be the case if he wins again, though... He needs all the money he can get to fight those *^%$#@ in the swamp/sewer
The best one term president we’ve ever had?! I dunno, I’ll give you top 10

Trump.. did he put on a hardhat at that site?

pothole pete did... so he could win points w/ the American people, no doubt..

Trump... he is his natural self... doesn't need props

Go Trump

Don't let anyone forget....
Trump is following the 8th rule of politics: Never wear a funny hat or costume!! Remember John Kerry in the green Bunny suit?

It did lack a certain gravitas.

You can't stop a person from running using lies. But your point is well taken. The only way the Nazis can beat him is if they try some underhanded lowlife move to try and stop him from running in the first place.

He got his ass spanked in 2020. It really wasn't that hard to beat him. Just let tRump be The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King that he is.

He got his ass spanked in 2020. It really wasn't that hard to beat him. Just let tRump be The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King that he is.

Of course it wasn't that hard to beat him when you weaponize our federal agencies like the FBI silencing stories about their pick for President. But this year the Republicans are in charge of the House so they won't be able to get away with anything like that this time without an investigation.

Of course it wasn't that hard to beat him when you weaponize our federal agencies like the FBI silencing stories about their pick for President. But this year the Republicans are in charge of the House so they won't be able to get away with anything like that this time without an investigation.

So that's your story and your sticking to it? Once again who was president in 2020? Who was in charge of the DOJ? I mean you just can't make this shit up!

I'd say he needs to be ubiquitous.. (all over the place.. .seen everywhere)

I had forgotten so much about Trump (the libs love hearing that) until I saw thatstory of him going to the train wreck site... AHEAD of Sec of Transportation going there. In fact, the former likely led to the latter..

so yeh, my advice is keep up that kind of thing... People should never forget (not even unconsciously) what Trump did... probably the best president we've ever had. HE.. unlike some.. actually listens to the People

he didn't even take a paycheck for being president. That may not be the case if he wins again, though... He needs all the money he can get to fight those *^%$#@ in the swamp/sewer
#1 on the list is admit the Big Lie is a Big Lie.

So that's your story and your sticking to it? Once again who was president in 2020? Who was in charge of the DOJ? I mean you just can't make this shit up!

Forum List

Back