What about old Al-Qaeda

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
I was thinking with the attention of the U.S. and the world focused on ISIS with good reason who if anyone is keeping up with what Ayman al Zawahiri and the original Al-Qaeda might be up to? It seems like with everyone watching ISIS that would give them a great chance to regroup, rebuild, and rearm.

I was thinking with the attention of the U.S. and the world focused on ISIS with good reason who if anyone is keeping up with what Ayman al Zawahiri and the original Al-Qaeda might be up to? It seems like with everyone watching ISIS that would give them a great chance to regroup, rebuild, and rearm.

I have to agree with Lone. Call the Pentagon immediately--it's our only hope for survival. Al-Qaeda could be making their way across our unsecured border RIGHT NOW, and the only pyrsyn who can stop them is you. The world is your Die Hard movie set, and you are our Bruce Willis.

The Reginald VelJohnson slot is still up for grabs.

Don't call the Pentagon. Apparently, Obama doesn't get intel from them. Call CNN. Obama has to see things on the news before he takes them seriously.

He has been saying all along that they are on the run and lied his ass off after Benghazi. If he really believes that they are JV terrorists, then it's likely he isn't worried and won't be until some liberal reporters informs him of a problem.

He is so slow at responding to any threat from Muslims. Either he is in denial that there are dangerous Muslims or he secretly approves of their goals.

I have to agree with Lone. Call the Pentagon immediately--it's our only hope for survival. Al-Qaeda could be making their way across our unsecured border RIGHT NOW, and the only pyrsyn who can stop them is you. The world is your Die Hard movie set, and you are our Bruce Willis.

The Reginald VelJohnson slot is still up for grabs.
You agree with lone well loons of a feather flock together highly ironic but not surprising you agree with him about something I never said. I'm pretty sure if somehow terrorist did make it across the Southern border to launch an attack you and lone would find a way to blame Bush or House Republicans for it.

Don't call the Pentagon. Apparently, Obama doesn't get intel from them. Call CNN. Obama has to see things on the news before he takes them seriously.

He has been saying all along that they are on the run and lied his ass off after Benghazi. If he really believes that they are JV terrorists, then it's likely he isn't worried and won't be until some liberal reporters informs him of a problem.

He is so slow at responding to any threat from Muslims. Either he is in denial that there are dangerous Muslims or he secretly approves of their goals.

General Meade was told the same, yet beat Lee at Gettysburg...

He is in denial that there are dangerous Muslims.

OR

He secretly approves of their goals.

The brilliance with which you form your thoughts is evident in the above statement.

Since the first option can be easily proved false......you must believe the second.

That earns you a certificate of ignorance. Good job!

General Meade was told the same, yet beat Lee at Gettysburg...
The same Meade Lincoln replaced with Grant because he was a fuck up?
Anyway, so what?

Forum List

Back