What about Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount

True, I do like to read both sides, but tell me why are the Jews so persistent on going to the Mosques, to irritate the Muslims I imagine.

from your article:
The Jordanian Waqf keeps an iron fist on the Temple Mount and its activities; Jews face constant discrimination and violence for visiting the site, and there is a blanket ban on Jewish prayer there.
Muslims and Christians, however, have free reign to worship at and visit the Mount - the IDF even allowed 500 Gazans to ascend to the Mount as a "gesture" during peace talks with Hamas in Cairo - and the Jerusalem Arab community recently celebrated the Eid al-Adha holiday there on the same day as Yom Kippur.

Muslims should have free rights to go to the Mosque anytime they want and first dibs.

Reading and comprehension again shown to be lacking by you. Where in you own quote of the article does it mention Jews wanting to visit Mosques? And where does it mention Jews keeping Muslims from them?

And Christians do not have free reign to worship there. You may not bring a Bible, show any signs of praying, nor can a non Muslim go inside the Dome of the Rock. And if anyone tells me I'm lying on this one, fuck off. I've been there myself.

Well what are they doing there, Apparently a whole bunch of Jews did under guard and also do at the other mosques. Do the Israelis allow the Pals in their synagogues?
Yes, everyone allowed to visit anywhere they like but must keep the order, as you know the Western Wall and the Temple tunnels are open for all.

what all these "religious" fighters fail to see is that there is no such thing as holy land where unholy murderers and vial people live be they from any religion. so, therefore, there is no holy land on earth. period. Let those that are with out sin and pure of heart claim this so called holy land as their rightful home land or inheritance. and those that are not holy and do so shall be consumed by the fires of hell. Let this land be uninhabited till there are holy men that can truly claim and keep it holy.
So basically I can simply visit the Kaaba in Mecca?

I'll stick with Jordans , I find their news more news worthy. Thanks anyway.

That's some funny shit right there. Because the article I linked has the exact same info as yours, but more.

I'll stick with Jordans , I find their news more news worthy. Thanks anyway.

That's some funny shit right there. Because the article I linked has the exact same info as yours, but more.

True, I do like to read both sides, but tell me why are the Jews so persistent on going to the Mosques, to irritate the Muslims I imagine.

from your article:
The Jordanian Waqf keeps an iron fist on the Temple Mount and its activities; Jews face constant discrimination and violence for visiting the site, and there is a blanket ban on Jewish prayer there.
Muslims and Christians, however, have free reign to worship at and visit the Mount - the IDF even allowed 500 Gazans to ascend to the Mount as a "gesture" during peace talks with Hamas in Cairo - and the Jerusalem Arab community recently celebrated the Eid al-Adha holiday there on the same day as Yom Kippur.

Muslims should have free rights to go to the Mosque anytime they want and first dibs.

Israeli muslims go to the mosque. Those from outside of Israel need the right documents to travel to Israel and to visit the mosque. Most muslims won't even recognize Israel let alone want to travel to there.
The mount is Israeli, but it is managed by the waqf and Abdullah II. The mount should be open to tall faiths. The waqf won't allow anyone beside muslims to pray there. The mount is holy to all three major religions but they can't even display their cross on their neck, carry a rosary or bible. Muslims frequently attack anyone they think is praying. Muslims frequently throw stones at those praying at the Western Wall down below.
The mount should be open for all people but muslims won't permit this. People are not "free" to go to the mosque/mount.
Young muslims are incited after prayers to throw stones from the mount. They set fires and shout slurs at visitors. When there are heightened emotions those younger muslims are not allow on to the mount. It keep the disruptor from attacking others.
"Free Rights" should permit anyone to visit the mount and if they so choose, to pray.
The mount needs repairs so the wall under al-Aqsa does not collapse but the waqf won't allow Israelis to make the repairs.
Israel has been generous to the waqf, but the mount is Israeli, not the it's own state like the vatican.

.From a link in the OP:

I am not an official Destination Expert (DE) for the Israel Forum, but I live in Jerusalem and often take visitors to the Temple Mount. Here are the standard opening hours and other information for NON-Muslims who wish to visit the Temple Mount:

TEMPLE MOUNT OPENING HOURS
Sunday - Thursday
7:30AM until 10:00AM (11:00AM during "Summer Time")
12:30-13:30 (later during "Summer Time")
CLOSED to Non-Muslims on Fridays and Saturdays.
Entrance for Non-Muslims ONLY through the Mughrabi Gate - security entrance is next to Western Wall Security Entrance inside the Dung Gate.
Non-Muslims forbidden to enter ANY of the buildings on the Temple Mount, including Dome of the Rock, Al-Aksa Mosque, Madrassas, Islamic Museum (which has been closed a long time anyway), Solomon's Stables, etc. etc. etc.
*Modest dress required (no shorts, cover shoulders); NO Bibles or other religious material or jewelry allowed.*
*No praying, no swaying, no closing of eyes or moving of lips or raising of hands as in a manner of praying.*

Waqf: 02-627-2358 or 02-622-6250 or 02-628-1248 or 02-628-3313 (I really don't know which is correct.). Har HaBayit Police: 02-622-6250

Why would an atheist , Jew, or Christian want to go into a Mosque and pray?

The reason which I would go to the Mosque would be to look at the architect, which I would think that is the reason most people go in the Mosque.

The mount belongs to the Mosque no?? Its part of the Mosque , like it was part of Herod's Temple. I mean those are the rules for visitors.

.From a link in the OP:

I am not an official Destination Expert (DE) for the Israel Forum, but I live in Jerusalem and often take visitors to the Temple Mount. Here are the standard opening hours and other information for NON-Muslims who wish to visit the Temple Mount:

Sunday - Thursday
Entrance for Non-Muslims ONLY through the Mughrabi Gate - security entrance is next to Western Wall Security Entrance inside the Dung Gate.
Non-Muslims forbidden to enter ANY of the buildings on the Temple Mount, including Dome of the Rock, Al-Aksa Mosque, Madrassas, Islamic Museum (which has been closed a long time anyway), Solomon's Stables, etc. etc. etc.
*Modest dress required (no shorts, cover shoulders); NO Bibles or other religious material or jewelry allowed.*
*No praying, no swaying, no closing of eyes or moving of lips or raising of hands as in a manner of praying.*

Waqf: 02-627-2358 or 02-622-6250 or 02-628-1248 or 02-628-3313 (I really don't know which is correct.). Har HaBayit Police: 02-622-6250

The reason which I would go to the Mosque would be to look at the architect, which I would think that is the reason most people go in the Mosque.

The mount belongs to the Mosque no?? Its part of the Mosque , like it was part of Herod's Temple. I mean those are the rules for visitors.
That Muslim Monstrosity should be razed. It's used for satanic rituals.

Hi. Some time ago I posted a thread about how the Muslims may have neglected Jerusalem off and on over the years.

Well, I would like to revisit some of the aspects of that thread. It seems as though now a days, the Temple Mount is open to Muslims only to do what they wish at most any time. There are what, ten gates to the Temple Mount and there is only one that will allow non Muslims access to the Mount. And then the times and terms are very limited:

Sunday - Thursday

Link: Al-Aqsa mosque and temple mount info Re-post - Israel Forum - TripAdvisor

Now, my other thread did link to an article by Daniel Pipes which was thrown down as Zionist propaganda. So I did a search and found some others. A quote from the Pipes articles:

One comparison makes this point most clearly: Jerusalem appears in the Jewish Bible 669 times and Zion (which usually means Jerusalem, sometimes the Land of Israel) 154 times, or 823 times in all. The Christian Bible mentions Jerusalem 154 times and Zion 7 times. In contrast, the columnist Moshe Kohn notes, Jerusalem and Zion appear as frequently in the Qur'an "as they do in the Hindu Bhagavad-Gita, the Taoist Tao-Te Ching, the Buddhist Dhamapada and the Zoroastrian Zend Avesta"—which is to say, not once.

Link: The Muslim Claim to Jerusalem Daniel Pipes

As mentioned, I googled "muslims in jerusalem" and found a few more that do seem to substantiate the Muslim claim to Jerusalem. Here's a quote from one with heavy leanings towards the Koran:

Jerusalem was the first Qiblah for Muslims - the place toward which Muslims turn in prayer. It was many years into the Islamic mission (16 months after the Hijrah ), that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was instructed to change the Qibla from Jerusalem to Mecca (Qur'an 2:142-144).

Link: Why Is the City of Jerusalem Important in Islam

Another:

This controversy focuses on who has the greater attachment and enti¬tlement to the city, and for whom Jerusalem has the greatest religious, cul¬tural, historical and political importance: "In all probability one would never be able to gauge the degree of attachment that an individual com¬munity feels toward the city, for attachment is psychological and thus highly subjective."1 While the Muslims, for example, especially Palestinian and Arab Islamists, recognize the religious significance of Jerusalem to Christians and Jews, they stress the Muslim character of the city and Muslim entitlement to it, and their attachment to Jerusalem constitutes part of their doctrinal views of the city.

Link: Palestine-Israel Journal b The Significance of Jerusalem A Muslim Perspective b

So with all this information and such; why, if Jerusalem and the Temple Mount is so sacred to Muslims, do they defile it 'Holiness'? They play soccer and have picnics on the most Holy site in the world.

They will have riots very often up there, here's one just from today:

Muslims clash with police at Jerusalem s Al Aqsa Mosque The National

Now, do take note on that article how 'things' got twisted:

JERUSALEM // Palestinian demonstrators clashed with Israeli police at the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem on Wednesday.

The clashes erupted after Jewish visitors ascended to the compound on the eve of the week-long holiday Sukkot, Israeli police said.
Yet Abbas blames it on Israel:
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas blamed Israel for the friction at the holy site, saying that it was deliberately raising tensions there.

“The Israeli attacks on Al Aqsa mosque, led by settlers and extremists, and under the auspices of the Israeli government, have recently increased and intensified,” Mr Abbas said

I am sorry, how does some Jews ascending the Temple Mount consist of an attack?

Finally, I will close this very lengthy OP with this video. The information contained within such is well known. Basically, why, if the Temple Mount is so "Holy" to Islam, then why pray with your ass to it? The video also raises many, many other questions as well:

Let the de hate begin!

You seem to forget that Salem(Now Jerusalem) was the Capital of the Canaanites,which the Israelites slaughtered to a man,any remaining women and children,were absorbed into the tribes of Israel,this also happened to the Moabites and later the Philistines,who David used to overthrow the King of the Jews..Saul........by now King David of unknown origin,was never allowed to consecrate the Jewish Temple (Because of his Bad Deeds) this was left to his son Abraham after the death of David. NOW TAKE NOTE,I repeat......TAKE NOTE ....NOW..steve

Looks like this guy is still high on whatever he's been on the last two days. Now he claims Jerusalem belongs to the Canaanites, an extinct people, who the Jews mixed with anyhow. Ignorance is bliss.

.From a link in the OP:

Sunday - Thursday

That Muslim Monstrosity should be razed. It's used for satanic rituals.
Now, now, Hoss, let's not go overboard...

Just because the Muslims took Jerusalem by the sword and invented fairy tales about Muhammed (Peanut Butter and jelly be Upon Him) ascending to Paradise from that spot and just because the Muslims built on top of Christian and Jewish sacred soil and sacred building ruins and then spent centuries pretending that those sites were theirs !!!

Muslims of old had a bad habit of arrogantly building on top of or taking over the sacred buildings of other religions and converting the ground or buildings into mosques.

One need look no further than the Temple Mount in Jerusalem or the Hagia Sophia in Constantinople to verify the truth of that observation.

It would be like Jews taking control of Mecca, razing the Kabba to the ground, then building an enormous synagogue on top of Kabba ground.

It would be like Christians taking control of Mecca, razing the Al-Masjid al-Nabawī (Green Dome Mosque, tomb of the Prophet) to the ground, then building an enormous cathedral on top of the site.

Arrogant bastards.

Rather than razing the Muslim structures to the ground, why not play dissassemble-and-reassemble by the numbers, like they did with the old London Bridge when they moved it to (Nevada?), and take the Muslim structures apart, carefully, then turn the materials and the reassembly instructions and even the top-soil over to the Muslims for re-assembly in, oh, say, Mecca or Medinah, so that they can keep their fairy-tale Ascent-to-Paradise structures, and the Original Owners get the Temple Mount back again, as they should.

That would be a nice penance for the Muslims to perform - accepting the relocation of those structures - having stolen the Temple Mount in the first place and arrogantly building on top of Ancient Sacred Soil.

Win-Win.

.From a link in the OP:

Sunday - Thursday

Other cities have mosques open to anyone, if they take off their shoes. Any house of god/allah should be available for prayer. Muslims attend church. Why shouldn't other try and feel close to god where ever they are. Buddhist and hindu do not restrict anyone that wants to pray. Churches and synagogues do not prevent others from entering and praying.
For some people where ever they travel, they might seek the closest house to say a prayer. Not every city around the world has a specific church or house for each and every sect of each religion.
If all the religions are supposed to have the same one god, what difference does it make which house you enter to say a private prayer, or to sit/stand in the back and observe a service?
The mount is holy to all faiths so everyone should be allowed to say their own private prayer there.

Wow, your ignorance is totally showing now. I suggest you just quit talking about this as you have absolutely zero knowledge here.

There are mosques on the Temple Mount. It is not at all one big mosque. The Temple Mount does not belong to a mosque.

People want to go to the Temple Mount to see where Solomon's and Herod's Temples used to stand. I personally could give a flying fuck about going into any of the mosques there.

Rather than razing the Muslim structures to the ground, why not play dissassemble-and-reassemble by the numbers, like they did with the old London Bridge when they moved it to (Nevada?), and take the Muslim structures apart, carefully, then turn the materials and the reassembly instructions and even the top-soil over to the Muslims for re-assembly in, oh, say, Mecca or Medinah, so that they can keep their fairy-tale Ascent-to-Paradise structures, and the Original Owners get the Temple Mount back again, as they should.

That would be a nice penance for the Muslims to perform - accepting the relocation of those structures - having stolen the Temple Mount in the first place and arrogantly building on top of Ancient Sacred Soil.

Win-Win.

I like this train of thought. . . .

Wow, your ignorance is totally showing now. I suggest you just quit talking about this as you have absolutely zero knowledge here.

There are mosques on the Temple Mount. It is not at all one big mosque. The Temple Mount does not belong to a mosque.

People want to go to the Temple Mount to see where Solomon's and Herod's Temples used to stand. I personally could give a flying fuck about going into any of the mosques there.
Seeing that there are no McDonalds there, a mosque would be a handy place to take a dump, IMO.

Well the temple mount doesn't belong to Israel either. I know there are several mosque there and there is no reason for the Jews living there to go in an do their rituals except to piss off the Pals. They love the fighting to have something to put in their newspapers. I'm sure the mosques are a thorn in their side.

Seeing that there are no McDonalds there, a mosque would be a handy place to take a dump, IMO.

I bet some zealot Jews have probably done that and worst.
Oh yes one went in and did mass murder during Muslim worship, remember that.

Last edited:
There is really only one mosque on the Temple Mount, the al-aqsa. The other two muslim buildings are the dome of the rock and the dome of the chain.

Still showing your ignorance.

There is really only one mosque on the Temple Mount, the al-aqsa. The other two muslim buildings are the dome of the rock and the dome of the chain.

Whatever, the Jews who live there have no right in the Al Aqsa mosque, except during regular visiting hours, following the same rules for visitors, they just to piss the Pals off. Like you just said they are Muslim buildings.

Whatever, the Jews who live there have no right in the Al Aqsa mosque, except during regular visiting hours, following the same rules for visitors, they just to piss the Pals off. Like you just said they are Muslim buildings.
Muslim buildings on Jewish land.

Time to relocate the buildings?

"Muslims of old had a bad habit of arrogantly building on top of or taking over the sacred buildings of other religions and converting the ground or buildings into mosques."
Oh dear, the moron missed this 1896 movie which demonstrates that he spews propaganda.

1896 Jews were majority in Jerusalem, moron. Ha ha ha. Wow.

Well, either your comprehension skills are wanting, or you are an idiot, as the piece clearly states that Muslims and Christians made up 95% of the population.

Time to relocate the buildings?
Yep To the salvage yard.

Time to relocate the buildings?[/QUOTE]

I think that would be the end of the Jews, you might want to think twice about that.

Forum List

Back