What about Hong Kong protesters Trump Jr. slams Time's person of the year decision as marketing gimm

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I will say this. She visited Western Canada during the federal elections here. Her and her adult supervisors, or whatever they are called, were here to talk about pollution, global warming etc. In Canada, I think the unemployment rate in Alberta is something like 25% due to the excessive abuses of the oil industry that has made it excessively expensive, and really financially irresponsible for a company to justify pursuing oil there.

She was asked why she was in Canada and not big polluter China, she said "she was invited". When asked who invited her, she couldn't answer and her Handlers tried to prevent the questions.

This was interference in our domestic affairs as far as I am concerned. I'm not a person who doesn't think alternative fuel sources aren't important, I'm not even a climate change denier, I'm open to listening to all sides. I am certainly a believer in the free market. Burning tax revenue on "green solutions" has destroyed Ontario. It's nothing more than cronyism of the worst kind.

Last edited:
Update (0930ET): President Trump’s son has chimed in on TIME’s decision to name Greta Thunberg as Person of the Year, noting a significant ‘other’ that are fighting for their lives too…
“What About Hong Kong Protesters?” – Trump Jr Slams TIME’s Person Of The Year Decision As “Marketing Gimmick”

It's a shame more Americans aren't as brave as they are the balless left they want t live like they do in China yet China wants " what they think is left of america"
Poor little snowflake.

Forum List

Back