What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

Then why have you moron's spent the last 8 years bleating about him....?
(1) publicly condemning your Orange Baboon-God for his dangerous and profound shortcomings is not "bleating"

(2) counterpointing the enablers and sustainers of a fledgling autocracy is not moronic - it is patriotism of the highest order

(3) the more gas we let out of your Orange Windbag the less chance there is that there ever WOULD be a 2nd Civil War

I believe it will come from the border....

Good article...
Tens of millions of the sonofabitches have flooded in and nobody seems to really care.

Just a little talk and some bitching but in the meantime they just keep coming across, sign up for welfare and vote Democrat. Our country gets farther and farther in the toilet.

There will be no second American Civil War.

Trump isn't anywhere NEAR important enough to trigger that.
They, the RWI's, think he is.
It's all bluster.

Demoquacks are too sissy and Republicans know better
J6 tells a different story.

1) either it WAS all trump supporters and they showed that they 'Didn't know better'

or

2) Antifa and FBI were the real instigators, and trump supporters were the real 'sissies' as they caved to a stronger unit.

(1) publicly condemning your Orange Baboon-God for his dangerous and profound shortcomings is not "bleating"

(2) counterpointing the enablers and sustainers of a fledgling autocracy is not moronic - it is patriotism of the highest order

(3) the more gas we let out of your Orange Windbag the less chance there is that there ever WOULD be a 2nd Civil War
(1) For 8 years? That's not condemnation, that's obsession...

(2) You people are traitors, not patriots....You seek the destruction of this nation...

(3) The 'gas' your letting out is in the form of your own gaslighting.....But, at least right here you admit it...If Trump is re elected, and sworn in on Jan 21 2025, you'll be calling for civil war....

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
More alt-right wet dreams. All in the name of devotion and worship...of fucking Donald John Trump. :auiqs.jpg:
Absolutely pathetic. If you really wanna goto war over this fraudulent grifter, then you are too far gone to be reasoned with.

Trump is not the real enemy that the left must destroy

Get rid if trump and someone will take his place

Libs have to defeat trump voters before they can bring America down to where they want it to be
But that's not what you said in your OP. You said it was about Trump being kept off the ballot that would be a precursor to a second Civil War. If Trump drops out, another Republican takes his place and the issue goes away.
So the bottom line is that, Trump is the issue here.

the party of guns and patriots against the party of dildos and anal beads!!!!

I like my odds.

But that's not what you said in your OP. You said it was about Trump being kept off the ballot that would be a precursor to a second Civil War. If Trump drops out, another Republican takes his place and the issue goes away.
So the bottom line is that, Trump is the issue here.
“My op?”

I dont have an op, nor have I predicted a shooting war.

Thats only possible if libs begin shooting first

Last edited:
YOur paranoid delusions will get us all killed.
It's a pretty simple solution... don't attack us and no one needs to be harmed. The Right isn't revolutionary, we're just beyond being subjugated by an illegitimate political class. Stolen elections have serious consequences.

Forum List

Back