What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
*** There will be no "spark."

*** Either Mr. Joseph or Ms. Kamala will be elected president in November.

*** The Democratic juggernaut will roll on: the Supreme Court will be packed, transgenders will be on cisgender teams, reparations will be handed out, the border patrol willl be disbanded, and many other goodies.

*** Yes, many Americans will seethe in anger, but will then get on with their personal lives.

*** By the end of this century, the various ethnicities and religious groups will carve out de facto safe zones.

*** Sometime in the middle of the next century, the United States of America will peacefully dissolve.

*** The Great Experiment will have failed.

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
If the spark wasn't the Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election and doing the same thing in the mid terms in 2022 when is it ever going to happen?

The spark should have been 1/6/2021 when the sonofabitches rushed to certify a blatantly stolen election but instead all that was done was a little shoving and taking selfies in Pelosi office.

We are too weak to do what Founding Fathers expected us to do. Now we are stuck with this oppressive Banana Republic and will never have another honest election. It will only get worse.

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
Well, this is another Leave the World Behind thread.

Can we trust white people in here?

*** There will be no "spark."

*** Either Mr. Joseph or Ms. Kamala will be elected president in November.

*** The Democratic juggernaut will roll on: the Supreme Court will be packed, transgenders will be on cisgender teams, reparations will be handed out, the border patrol willl be disbanded, and many other goodies.

*** Yes, many Americans will seethe in anger, but will then get on with their personal lives.

*** By the end of this century, the various ethnicities and religious groups will carve out de facto safe zones.

*** Sometime in the middle of the next century, the United States of America will peacefully dissolve.

*** The Great Experiment will have failed.
Fucking traitor....

If the spark wasn't the Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election and doing the same thing in the mid terms in 2022 when is it ever going to happen?

The spark should have been 1/6/2021 when the sonofabitches rushed to certify a blatantly stolen election but instead all that was done was a little shoving and taking selfies in Pelosi office.

We are too weak to do what Founding Fathers expected us to do. Now we are stuck with this oppressive Banana Republic and will never have another honest election. It will only get worse.
I believe it will come from the border....

Good article...

1704051723655.png

There will be no second American Civil War.

Trump isn't anywhere NEAR important enough to trigger that.

Forum List

Back