What a Schiff-head! Rep. Floats Conspiracy Theory Where 'Trump Could Offer Alaska to the Russians'

How can we allow someone like this to sit in the house? He’s gotta be couped

Schiff truly is the poster boy for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. He probably got his ass kicked on a daily basis, on the fourth grade playground.

Schiff had his kneepads on today while offering BJ's for votes in the Senate closing arguments today.

It was a beautiful, but at the same time, pitiful sight.

This boy's tater been bakin' too long.

"Trump could offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for support in the next election or decide to move to Mar-a-Lago permanently and let Jared Kushner run the country, delegating to him the decision whether to go to war."

His failure will make it worse.

Schiff: If Trump Isn’t Removed He ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians in Exchange for Support in the Next Election’
Yep, the Schiff-ty Eyed bastard is insane beyond ANY help. And he DOES have a "thing" for young men..........

His whole closing statement was like that.

'Trump asked Russia to hack Hillarys hard drive, and they did it immediately'.

The didn't hack Hillary, they hacked the DNC,
and I SERIOUSLY doubt they did it for him.

The famous liberal, Piers Morgan, agrees.

'Pathologically demented': Piers Morgan tears into the 'astonishing superciliousness' of Schiff

Television personality Piers Morgan tore into Rep. Adam Schiff for his role in impeaching President Trump.

"It was the most absurd, stupid act of self-harm I’ve ever seen in modern American politics and one that I strongly believe will now help propel Donald Trump back into the White House for four more years," he said about impeachment in a Monday column for the Daily Mail.

Morgan, 54, blamed Schiff, one of the House managers for Trump's Senate trial, for propelling impeachment after leading the charge in the House's proceedings.

"Schiff is obsessed with Donald Trump," he said. "I don’t just mean he’s got a bit of a problem with him, I mean he’s pathologically demented in his absolute detestation of all things Trump."

He added, "Mr. Schiff, a man whose stratospheric ego is only matched by his astonishing superciliousness."

He spews that hyperbolic nonsense and people take him seriously.

I heard this live and was laughing my ass off.

What a total nutter...

Schiff and Pelosi are up for re-election in 2020, although Pelosi may be retiring. Ought to be interesting.

It's interesting that none of the liberal lunatics that post on here are speaking up for their glamour boy, Schiff-ty. Interesting AND funny.
It is still early.
The drive bys will be along shortly.
Just getting their approved soundbites from the mainframe at NPC central.

Forum List

Back