What a REAL insurrection looks like...

No, I didn't cheer......I don't ever cheer when unarmed people are shot dead...

However, I am also not someone who ignores context....like, the privilege it must take for a mob of people to believe they can storm the US Capitol -- just because they are upset they lost an election -- and expect to be treated with kid gloves -- just because they belong to a certain demographic....

I GUARANTEE YOU that you will not have that same energy if these "Americans" stormed the Capitol...yelling hang Mike Pence....

View attachment 584884
So you are saying that the Muslims or rather the Islamist depicted in your picture, would have been treated way worse if they would have been the one's saying "hang Mike Pence" ??

Probably, maybe, who knows really, otherwise if maybe basing that on their history of making good on their claim's/promises to attack American's over the year's, otherwise like they had done. Fact.......... Not about privilege, but it's more about character, and then one's strong beliefs and/or the character's then making good on his or her promises.

The Americans attacking the process at the capital didn't have a history of such a thing until wokeism and leftist radicalism showed up in our political system. That is what has driven people stupid, and has caused a lot of problem's in America to date.

In the event you didn't know the difference between Democrat propaganda and reality...
Luckily Trump and his followers are so stupid they probably believed there would be a national uprising and Trump appointees would go along with it. Sorry but you people are damn scary and totally missinformed. Change the channel

I stand on 2 legs because Asghli Babbit was with a mob of people trying to break into the speakers chambers. You can't tell me what doesn't matter to me nabisco. Mike Brown was unarmed and 20 yards away from wWilson when he was shot. Whether his hands were raised or not doesn't matter.
20 yards away when he was shot ?? So there was no physical encounter between Brown and the cop, otherwise where Brown had tried to take the cop's gun in which they ended up struggling for while the cop was still seated in his cruiser ?? Got any evidence showing Brown was 20 yard's away when he was shot by the officer ???

Luckily Trump and his followers are so stupid they probably believed there would be a national uprising and Trump appointees would go along with it. Sorry but you people are damn scary and totally missinformed. Change the channel
Says a man that believes in a party that has some of the most radical views, beliefs, and thinkings imaginable ? You actually going to stand behind the Democrat's, and call someone stupid ?? Wow.

You gave me old, outdated information, and wrong info. Manafort and gates BOTH NEW kilimnik was and is a Russian operative...even your article states Gates knew, in unredacted info from the Mueller report.

Tell me Leo, what purpose did manafort and gates have in giving kilimnick the info on the swing states? Was he going to make paper dolls out of the data?
If any of your assertions or conspiracies are real, then why didn't we end up with a national security trial that would determine innocence or guilt of those who possibly or alledgedly committed treasonous crime's against the United States ??

So you are saying that the Muslims or rather the Islamist depicted in your picture, would have been treated way worse if they would have been the one's saying "hang Mike Pence" ??

Probably, maybe, who knows really, otherwise if maybe basing that on their history of making good on their claim's/promises to attack American's over the year's, otherwise like they had done. Fact.......... Not about privilege, but it's more about character, and then one's strong beliefs and/or the character's then making good on his or her promises.

The Americans attacking the process at the capital didn't have a history of such a thing until wokeism and leftist radicalism showed up in our political system. That is what has driven people stupid, and has caused a lot of problem's in America to date.
Yet! that does not evenly remotely explain the likes of Ray Epps.How even
those interviewed in Congressional hearings have acted " dumb ' on purpose
when the name of arguably The biggest January 6th Instigator is mentioned.
The guy who was on the FBI's Most Wanted list for months until an Outlet
{ Revolver } made news in early summer about this mysterious person { Ray Epps }
whose Most Wanted FBI listing was removed.The New York Times also sporting
headline columns about this Epps.
Now January 6th this year { 2020 } Revolver details more about what they conclude
with this earth shaking Headline :
- Meet Ray Epps,Part2: Damning New Details Emerge
Exposing New Web of Unindicted Operators At The Heart
Of January 6th. -
{ story originally published De.18th,2021 }

Same pathetic pile of provable pap used for Both Trump's Impeachment
{ the Quid Pro Quo } grand mal LIE and also 3 + years of Russian Collusion.
I could suggest for yuz to Just give it up already.
But then what would Mommy say.Tell the neighbors.Oh ... Yes Harold is
not feeling well today.His Pride has been offended.He no longer needs his morning
glass of Kool-aid.His little blanket and box of animal crackers.
Nor his afternoon nappy.
Why is that Mrs.Harold sr.?
We don't know just yet.The doctor suggests it may have something to do with
Harolds hero's.They are dwindling.Faster than melted Ice in outdoor August where
Dogs can get away with Lying.And don't much feel like sleeping also.

Same pathetic pile of provable pap used for Both Trump's Impeachment
{ the Quid Pro Quo } grand mal LIE and also 3 + years of Russian Collusion.
I could suggest for yuz to Just give it up already.
But then what would Mommy say.Tell the neighbors.Oh ... Yes Harold is
not feeling well today.His Pride has been offended.He no longer needs his morning
glass of Kool-aid.His little blanket and box of animal crackers.
Nor his afternoon nappy.
Why is that Mrs.Harold sr.?
We don't know just yet.The doctor suggests it may have something to do with
Harolds hero's.They are dwindling.Faster than melted Ice in outdoor August where
Dogs can get away with Lying.And don't much feel like sleeping also.
As as I said, Trump is the world's greatest Con Man liar and mobbed up scumbag. He does his collusion in public lol or talking to Putin with nobody listening, unprecedented. Of course You don't know about that or anything that's going on in the world. Our cable news all sucks. No news just bologna 24 hours a day. But the geometry propaganda machine is something else pure garbage and lies.

Forum List

Back