What a REAL insurrection looks like...

No, I didn't cheer......I don't ever cheer when unarmed people are shot dead...

However, I am also not someone who ignores context....like, the privilege it must take for a mob of people to believe they can storm the US Capitol -- just because they are upset they lost an election -- and expect to be treated with kid gloves -- just because they belong to a certain demographic....

I GUARANTEE YOU that you will not have that same energy if these "Americans" stormed the Capitol...yelling hang Mike Pence....

View attachment 584884

None of your fake equivalencies excuse the fact that you enthusiastically support federal police killing unarmed Americans.

No, I didn't cheer......I don't ever cheer when unarmed people are shot dead...

However, I am also not someone who ignores context....like, the privilege it must take for a mob of people to believe they can storm the US Capitol -- just because they are upset they lost an election -- and expect to be treated with kid gloves -- just because they belong to a certain demographic....

I GUARANTEE YOU that you will not have that same energy if these "Americans" stormed the Capitol...yelling hang Mike Pence....

View attachment 584884
you don't ignore the context, no.

you make it up to fit your views

A soft coup does not involve death or harm....thus a SOFT COUP.

The protesters likely did not know they were part of it imho. Those at the top did know...
y'all can't even get the bullshit together in what to all it.

INSURRECTION
NO
COUP

and no one was charged with either.

Ahh...a true believer.

Uh huh.... And Michael Brown had his hands up when the cops shot him in the back... And Trump colluded with Russia because Putin had a pee tape...and in the country with the most civilian owned arms in the world, a group of thousands "tried to overthrow the government" without a single firearm.

That anyone that believes such a tale has the audacity to label anyone a rube is absolutely laughable...

Do you also believe 9/11 was an inside job and lizard people secretly run the world?
Mike Brown was unarmed it does matter if his hands were up.

1-6 was an insurrection.

oh fuck. we're back to RUSSIA again.

why not tell us where IN THE FUCKING REPORT we can find this bit of fantasy you're peddling.

So, you can't. just throw more shit on the wall.

I don't think seeing people storming the Capitol, smashing windows and doors, attacking police officers, and defecating in hallways is "propaganda", but you stay firmly ensconced up Trump's ass.
You just described a protest by the Democrat-controlled media standards. One difference though, no one burned anything down.

I read your article and noticed right at the beginning "allegedly told" then "prosecutors allege"

Then there is this article:

Special counsel Robert Mueller hasn’t provided evidence to the federal judge overseeing the case of Paul Manafort that his confidant in Ukraine is a Russian spy or tied to its intelligence apparatus

Mr. Mueller has said in court documents that the FBI assesses Mr. Kilimnik as being tied to Russian intelligence. The news media has taken that description to link him to the Kremlin and thus evidence of possible election collusion with Manafort when he was President Trump’s campaign manager.

But then, you'd rather believe MSM bullshit.

In this regard, the question arises, why did the President of Kazakhstan need to give permission to create this potentially deadly laboratory on his territory, and even near the capital? Will we hear the answer to this question...
:ack-1:

Read the Mueller Report!!!

1641587484513.png

So, you can't. just throw more shit on the wall.
Can you read and comprehend what you read? The Mueller report pages were redacted. The original Mueller report pages were then unredacTed by the judge. They are shown side by side.

Stop playing your childish games, please.

I read your article and noticed right at the beginning "allegedly told" then "prosecutors allege"

Special counsel Robert Mueller hasn’t provided evidence to the federal judge overseeing the case of Paul Manafort that his confidant in Ukraine is a Russian spy or tied to its intelligence apparatus

Mr. Mueller has said in court documents that the FBI assesses Mr. Kilimnik as being tied to Russian intelligence. The news media has taken that description to link him to the Kremlin and thus evidence of possible election collusion with Manafort when he was President Trump’s campaign manager.

that's gonna leave a mark

Last edited:
Manafort shared information with Russian intel. This was in the report. It also is evidence of coordination

You've got no leg to stand on. You cheered when the cops killed an unarmed woman who was on the floor on 1/6. Mike Brown doesn't mean shit to you. His life doesn't matter to you.
I stand on 2 legs because Asghli Babbit was with a mob of people trying to break into the speakers chambers. You can't tell me what doesn't matter to me nabisco. Mike Brown was unarmed and 20 yards away from wWilson when he was shot. Whether his hands were raised or not doesn't matter.

Ashli Babbitt was unarmed too.

Are you only outraged when the police shoot unarmed people who look like you?

An unarmed woman was shot dead by Capitol Police.

What do you have to say about it?
That unarmed woman was with a violent mob trying to bust down a door and she decided to enter through a window they busted. Anybody black doing that gets shot an we don't whine and try making up a lie about how innocent they are.

Forum List

Back