What a REAL insurrection looks like...

Google and CNBC op eds do not constitute fact. I already nailed you on believing MSM bullshit. I also gave you alternate information that you ignored.

hint: Google will prioritize left wing information.
You gave me old, outdated information, and wrong info. Manafort and gates BOTH NEW kilimnik was and is a Russian operative...even your article states Gates knew, in unredacted info from the Mueller report.

Tell me Leo, what purpose did manafort and gates have in giving kilimnick the info on the swing states? Was he going to make paper dolls out of the data?

You gave me old, outdated information, and wrong info. Manafort and gates BOTH NEW milimnick was and is a Russian operative...even your article states Gates knew, in unredacted info from the Mueller report.

Tell me Leo, what purpose did manafort and gates have in giving milimnick the info on the swing states? Was he going to make paper dolls out of the data?
Post evidence that Kilimnik was a Russian spy. Other than from the vague reference to the "U.S. intelligence community" that "called Kilimnik a Russian spy." After all, that same 'community' faked a dossier in a coup attempt to unseat Trump. We hear things like Kilimnik 'was believed' to have ties to Russian intelligence and a Senate committee said coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia "may have existed through Kilimnik. "

We have already seen the FBI fake evidence and the CIA do the same with regard to Trump. Why should anyone believe what they say anymore? Also,

The officials did not disclose when or how the U.S. came into possession of the new intelligence about Kilimnik, including whether or not the information was developed during the Trump or Biden administrations. The officials did not identify the source or type of intelligence that had been developed.

Read that NBC hit piece and try to be objective. Put your TDS aside for a few minutes.

You gave me old, outdated information, and wrong info. Manafort and gates BOTH NEW kilimnik was and is a Russian operative...even your article states Gates knew, in unredacted info from the Mueller report.

Tell me Leo, what purpose did manafort and gates have in giving kilimnick the info on the swing states? Was he going to make paper dolls out of the data?

Manifort had to pay his debt.

The United States "has questions" about the legality of Kazakhstan's request to deploy CSTO forces in the country, Psaki said.
Does the US have any questions about the legality of Poland and the Baltic States' request for the deployment of NATO forces there?

So in Kazakhstan, they wouldnt let people go into the bank with out a vax pass and within 24 hours the citizens took down the whole government and then robbed all the banks. See how that works?

Immersed in dreams of an imminent revolution, some theorists and practitioners have forgotten that in addition to the usual classes in capitalist society, there are also declassified elements, the so-called lumpen proletariat. Anti-proletariat. Criminal mob.
Underworld is a stratum most often used by the propertied classes to incite workers.
Marx and Engels mention this danger repeatedly. In the "German Ideology”, in the "Peasant War in Europe", in the "Manifesto of the Communist Party”:
"The lumpen proletariat, this passive product of the rotting of the lowest strata of the old society, is sometimes involved in the movement by the proletarian revolution, but due to its entire life situation, it is much more inclined to sell itself for reactionary machinations.”

If capitalism is peripheral, if it is grown on a semi-feudal basis, then there may be significantly more or at least no less declassified elements in society than conscious workers.

The lumpen proletariat is a convenient tool with which you can nightmare the layman, instill in him fear of the very word "revolution". Of course, even this fear ceases to work at some point.
For example, when the average person is taken by the throat by other fears - hunger, war, unemployment. But in a short period (and the bourgeoisie is interested in survival here and now), the horror of pogroms is quite effective. ( "Do you want to be like in Kazakhstan?")

Kazakhstan has demonstrated that without an organized labor movement, any protest has no prospects today. It either unties the hands of the criminal mob, (2020 USA) or turns into an instrument of competition between clans or imperialist states.

The labor movement begins with agitation and propaganda.
There will be no other way.

Ashli Babbitt was unarmed too.

Are you only outraged when the police shoot unarmed people who look like you?

An unarmed woman was shot dead by Capitol Police.

What do you have to say about it?
There is no comparison and I am tired of repeating how Babbit was with a violent mob.

Very briefly.
January 1 to January 3 - popular protests against the increase in gas prices. Cities Zhanaozen, Mangystau, Aktau. Rallies with economic demands: lower gas prices, lower retirement age, higher salaries.
On January 4, rallies begin in other cities and the ears of bourgeois squabbles are already visible here: in addition to economic demands, slogan "shal kety" (old man go away) begin to run.
Then specifically about Almaty.
By the evening of the fourth "shal kety" becomes the majority. They begin to bring booze and distribute food from cars.
On the fifth day, pogroms and attacks on administrative buildings and police stations begin. The security forces are passive or inactive or in defense.
On the sixth day - the peak of the pogroms, "alakhakbars" appear. They shoot all day and all night. Shops are being robbed, ATMs are being pulled out, gun shops are being robbed, administrative buildings are being seized and burned.
By the evening of the seventh, the security forces are activated, they begin to fight back. In the evening there are news about the resignation of the top of the KGB, Tokayev speaks, at night they gave the Internet for two hours.
On the night of the seventh, the CSTO troops are already beginning to arrive.
Eighth, ninth - militants, looters and other criminals are cleaned and squeezed out of Almaty.
The traffic started today.

Results.
The first three days are a normal popular protest. There are no questions. People are in their right.
Then the struggle for power among the bourgeoisie began, they really tried to seize Almaty. In general, if it were not for the CSTO, who knows what would have turned out here.
Now Tokayev has full power. Masimov, the chairman of the KGB, is under arrest. I suspect the entire top of the KGB, which was removed, in the same place.
The bourgeoisie has solved its problems.
The working people lost on all fronts. The propaganda machine has already adjusted the executions in Zhanaozen (the shooting of workers in 2011) to the current situation: "Look - if then the authorities would not have acted harshly, it would have been the same!"
There are already news about the strengthening of the police, special forces, etc. Now the people's fight to defend its rights with rallies will be Haram.

Last edited:
By the way, looting is good, looting is freedom, if you don't believe, read this:

271442108_4881230811936210_6761884636151238880_n.jpg

So, what we found out following the results of the Kazakhstan showdown.

That the entire "elite" of Kazakhstan with Elbasy (the leader of the nation) at the head are an inveterate thieves, but no one is looking for their billions, like the notorious "Putin's billions", because everyone knows exactly where the stolen is stored. The British hold the entire Kazakh gang, (called the "elite" by a strange whim), by the balls and therefore the possibility of independence is excluded.

We found out that Kazakhstan is not a free modern country, but a medieval tribal society, a kind of satrapy, where belonging to a tribe is much more important than personal abilities.

It became clear to us that russophobia is the state policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and even the salvation of feudal lords from rebellion by Russia cannot change this. Western NGOs feel at home in the Republic of Kazakhstan, and pro-Russian KGB activists, "bravely" escaping from the rebels and leaving them weapons, are imprisoned in packs, and the Kremlin pretends not to notice this bestiality.

Well, as a consequence of the above, one can guess that the problems of the Russian Federation with Kazakhstan are not over. They are just beginning. But in a crisis, it is better for Russia to observe the degradation of Kazakhstan from the outside.

Last edited:
There is no comparison and I am tired of repeating how Babbit was with a violent mob.
Ok... You are now on the record as defending shooting unarmed people as long as they are a part of a violent mob.

You good with that?

One died of a heart attack didn't he ?
The MSM tried to say one cop died when he got hit upside the head with a fire extinguisher. Now we know that never happened. There is so much misinformation and false reporting around Jan 6th it's hard to sort out.

In the event you didn't know the difference between Democrat propaganda and reality...
The 1/6 rightwing attack on America’s democracy was both an insurrection and an act of domestic terrorism.

A real insurrection, a real act of domestic terrorism.

Conservatives hate America.

One died of a heart attack didn't he ?
Maybe and maybe not.I think it was reported that one or two
capitol cops commit suicide.But the more key issue is President Biden
Lied and claimed some were Killed on January 6th.
He'll have History to answer to.
Another Poster a couple days ago stated that around 150 Capitol
Cops were injured.I find that almost impossible.
The Newspaper of Record { The Washington Post } wrote a piece
- The Police Union says 140 officers Injured in Capitol Riot - { Jan.27, 2021 }
You know how I know that's a bald-faced Lie.The word ... " Riot ".
The last 6-8 months the Democrats and the Unfree Press have
conspired to refuse use of the " Riot " Now only the word " Insurrection "
is worthy.
See how this kind of Projection { Gaslighting } works.

Last edited:
A soft coup does not involve death or harm....thus a SOFT COUP.

The protesters likely did not know they were part of it imho. Those at the top did know...

51lOg3dRu9L.jpg

Hey, I found you one!

Just let me know if I can be of service to you in the future.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back