Whale Wars

But the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, based in Oregon, said its vessel was sailing under an Australian flag and operated by the group's Australian sister organization, meaning it is not subject to the US court order.

#####

And that's all there is to it.
The US courts have no jurisdiction.
So now they can spend their time much more fruitfully by running a microscope over possible Al Shabab terrorists etc in America.

But the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, based in Oregon, said its vessel was sailing under an Australian flag and operated by the group's Australian sister organization, meaning it is not subject to the US court order.

#####

And that's all there is to it..

What some unwashed, self-destructive idiots 'say' determines "that's all there is to it"? As opposed to a legitimate court of law? You're even more of a fucking moron than I thought.

Legitimate court of law, yes...US law.
US law, in the USA...not in Antarctica, international waters, Australian waters....and certainly not over Australian and Dutch ships.

No Harvard degree needed for this one either.

US law, in the USA...not in Antarctica, international waters, Australian waters....and certainly not over Australian and Dutch ships.

You and your impotent little country will do as you're told.

My country is not 'impotent' as you say. We try to prevent those bastards from slaughtering those whales because our own government refuses to.

They can't do anything, even though the Japanese are in our waters. They insist there is nothing to be done. But as soon as an asylum seeker boat reaches our waters, they fall over themselves to prevent another one arriving.

Not likely...we're "Irish".

National Museum of Australia - About the exhibition

A true history of the Irish in Australia

The Irish have been part of Australian history since the arrival of the First Fleet in 1788. Thousands of Irish emigrants settled in Australia and today it is the most Irish country in the world outside Ireland.

My country is not 'impotent' as you say. We try to prevent those bastards from slaughtering those whales because our own government refuses to..

"We"? Are you one of those fools out there endangering HUMAN lives? Do you also go out and put the lives of others at risk when it involves tuna fishing?

Not likely...we're "Irish".

Not anymore you're not.

Oh yes we are! [and "British"] Britain, largest investor in the US economy.

We have songs; ...no nukes, just songs...[oh, and 300 flags that lead the Anzac Day parade, pity they didn't represent 300 nukes];

Botany Bay ... where it all began, the prison ships from Ireland/Britain arriving to start the new colony.

Ireland's iconic song; [tis why we 'hate' 'the govt man' so much]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpTkOY18Lkg]Fields of Athenry - Paddy Reilly - YouTube[/ame]

For you stole Trevelyn's corn
So the young might see the morn.
Now a prison ship lies waiting in the bay.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmpW3rHLewQ&list=PLDF9D8634455E9D41]Botany Bay - YouTube[/ame]

The lyrics;

Botany Bay (song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Never sung better than by the lovely Mirusia at the Andre Rieu concert in Melbourne;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhU2VYpxNoQ&list=PLDF9D8634455E9D41]Mirusia Louwerse sings 'Botany Bay' - Andre Rieu Tour, Melbourne 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I am mostly a vegetarian. I eat eggs and I try to stay away from dairy products. I just had hard time enjoying eating meat knowing how much brutality goes into killing an animal.

Honestly, I do not judge anyone for eating meat. It is just a personal thing. It makes me happy knowing that I am not contributing, at least knowingly to the brutality and cruelty that goes on in this world.

There'll be less brutality and cruelty in the world when we stop Japan from coming to Antarctica every Christmas and torturing our whales to death.

Every whale saved is a gold medal for the warriors against brutality and cruelty in the world.

There'll be less brutality and cruelty in the world when we stop Japan from coming to Antarctica every Christmas and torturing our whales to death..

They are not 'your' whales, fool. People have been killing animals to eat them since there has been man. You are just another idiot pissing into the wind.

Forum List

Back