Whacky Giuliani witness says she is running for office

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score

This is just one example of the crazy GOP and their rush for nuts to gain political office. This won't be the last and Repubs run for the hills as they see their Grand Old Party go over the edge.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

This is just one example of the crazy GOP and their rush for nuts to gain political office. This won't be the last and Repubs run for the hills as they see their Grand Old Party go over the edge.
For those that want to avoid the pop-up fest:

"In an interview with Deadline Detroit last week, Ms Carone revealed that she now plans to run for office in Michigan, to represent the state’s 46th District. "

Woody Boyd became a city councilman in Boston so anything's possible.

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score

For those that want to avoid the pop-up fest:

"In an interview with Deadline Detroit last week, Ms Carone revealed that she now plans to run for office in Michigan, to represent the state’s 46th District. "

Woody Boyd became a city councilman in Boston so anything's possible.
SNL has already made her first campaign ad:

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like she'll fit right in with AOC, Tlaib, and Omar.

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds like she'll fit right in with AOC, Tlaib, and Omar.
You mean with Cruz and Hawley....two other nuts from the crazy GOP tree.

Arresmillao

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
JimH52

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine this woman being in a debate with an opponent with a brain? Well...the GOP asked for it, now they got it.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

I suspect we'll be seeing more of this, as the Portmans of the GOP escape and the talk radio-infused Trumpster wannabes win the primaries.

Fuckin' circus. How far that party has fallen.

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score

she represents the soul of the retardican party...

View attachment 449397
Very true. She represents the mindless chaos that the Liar in Chief has spawned.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine this woman being in a debate with an opponent with a brain? Well...the GOP asked for it, now they got it.
That's not likely to happen if she's debating a Whitmer Democrat. That would be easy pickins for any voter with average or above intelligence intelligence.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

I suspect we'll be seeing more of this, as the Portmans of the GOP escape and the talk radio-infused Trumpster wannabes win the primaries.

here i will say what you and jim cant say.....the democrats have fallen pretty far too.....

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

here i will say what you and jim cant say.....the democrats have fallen pretty far too.....
Can't argue with that.

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The Dems fell so far that they won the Presidency....the Senate...and the House. But the disease called trumpism is WINNING!

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

The Dems fell so far that they won the Presidency....the Senate...and the House. But the disease called trumpism is WINNING!
you cant comprehend what im saying because you are one those pathetic basterds jimmy.........

ElmerMudd

Gold Member
Reaction score

The Republican stable of candidates is a freak show.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

guess what elmer? so are the democrats stable of candidates....

BertramN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BertramN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

For over fifty years, the GOP nurtured the insanity of their very white base, what the he11 did they think they were creating? They're getting everything they asked for.

Last edited:

ElmerMudd

Gold Member
Reaction score

No QAnon adherents, none falsely claiming a fraudulent election, none trying to carry guns into congress, none supporting bat shit crazy conspiracy theories

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

No QAnon adherents, none falsely claiming a fraudulent election, none trying to carry guns into congress, none supporting bat shit crazy conspiracy theories
you cant comprehend what i am saying Elmer because you are one of those die hard party people.....

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List