Whacky Giuliani witness says she is running for office

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is just one example of the crazy GOP and their rush for nuts to gain political office. This won't be the last and Repubs run for the hills as they see their Grand Old Party go over the edge.

This is just one example of the crazy GOP and their rush for nuts to gain political office. This won't be the last and Repubs run for the hills as they see their Grand Old Party go over the edge.

For those that want to avoid the pop-up fest:

"In an interview with Deadline Detroit last week, Ms Carone revealed that she now plans to run for office in Michigan, to represent the state’s 46th District. "

Woody Boyd became a city councilman in Boston so anything's possible.

For those that want to avoid the pop-up fest:

"In an interview with Deadline Detroit last week, Ms Carone revealed that she now plans to run for office in Michigan, to represent the state’s 46th District. "

Woody Boyd became a city councilman in Boston so anything's possible.
SNL has already made her first campaign ad:

Sounds like she'll fit right in with AOC, Tlaib, and Omar.

Sounds like she'll fit right in with AOC, Tlaib, and Omar.
You mean with Cruz and Hawley....two other nuts from the crazy GOP tree.

she represents the soul of the retardican party...

1611787295482.png

Can you imagine this woman being in a debate with an opponent with a brain? Well...the GOP asked for it, now they got it.

I suspect we'll be seeing more of this, as the Portmans of the GOP escape and the talk radio-infused Trumpster wannabes win the primaries.

Fuckin' circus. How far that party has fallen.

she represents the soul of the retardican party...

View attachment 449397
Very true. She represents the mindless chaos that the Liar in Chief has spawned.

Can you imagine this woman being in a debate with an opponent with a brain? Well...the GOP asked for it, now they got it.
That's not likely to happen if she's debating a Whitmer Democrat. That would be easy pickins for any voter with average or above intelligence intelligence.

I suspect we'll be seeing more of this, as the Portmans of the GOP escape and the talk radio-infused Trumpster wannabes win the primaries.

here i will say what you and jim cant say.....the democrats have fallen pretty far too.....

here i will say what you and jim cant say.....the democrats have fallen pretty far too.....
Can't argue with that.

The Dems fell so far that they won the Presidency....the Senate...and the House. But the disease called trumpism is WINNING!

The Dems fell so far that they won the Presidency....the Senate...and the House. But the disease called trumpism is WINNING!
you cant comprehend what im saying because you are one those pathetic basterds jimmy.........

The Republican stable of candidates is a freak show.

guess what elmer? so are the democrats stable of candidates....

For over fifty years, the GOP nurtured the insanity of their very white base, what the he11 did they think they were creating? They're getting everything they asked for.

Last edited:

No QAnon adherents, none falsely claiming a fraudulent election, none trying to carry guns into congress, none supporting bat shit crazy conspiracy theories

No QAnon adherents, none falsely claiming a fraudulent election, none trying to carry guns into congress, none supporting bat shit crazy conspiracy theories
you cant comprehend what i am saying Elmer because you are one of those die hard party people.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back