Whacky Giuliani witness says she is running for office

This is just one example of the crazy GOP and their rush for nuts to gain political office. This won't be the last and Repubs run for the hills as they see their Grand Old Party go over the edge.
I suspect we'll be seeing more of this, as the Portmans of the GOP escape and the talk radio-infused Trumpster wannabes win the primaries.

Fuckin' circus. How far that party has fallen.
here i will say what you and jim cant say.....the democrats have fallen pretty far too.....
The Republican stable of candidates is a freak show.
guess what elmer? so are the democrats stable of candidates....
No QAnon adherents, none falsely claiming a fraudulent election, none trying to carry guns into congress, none supporting bat shit crazy conspiracy theories
you cant comprehend what i am saying Elmer because you are one of those die hard party people.....
I am not a party person. I was a registered Republican until Trump. I am an independent because neither party represents my politics, But the Republican party has gone bat ass crazy in embracing a fringe group of Trump supporters that are dominating the party. I predict Trumpism will decline substantially. It is up to Republicans if the go down with Trumpism.

This is just one example of the crazy GOP and their rush for nuts to gain political office. This won't be the last and Repubs run for the hills as they see their Grand Old Party go over the edge.
I suspect we'll be seeing more of this, as the Portmans of the GOP escape and the talk radio-infused Trumpster wannabes win the primaries.

here i will say what you and jim cant say.....the democrats have fallen pretty far too.....
No QAnon adherents, none falsely claiming a fraudulent election, none trying to carry guns into congress, none supporting bat shit crazy conspiracy theories
you cant comprehend what i am saying Elmer because you are one of those die hard party people.....
I am not a party person. I was a registered Republican until Trump. I am an independent because neither party represents my politics, But the Republican party has gone bat ass crazy in embracing a fringe group of Trump supporters that are dominating the party. I predict Trumpism will decline substantially. It is up to Republicans if the go down with Trumpism.
The GOP is standing at a crossroad. They can continue to allow trumpism and fall prey to the lies and falsehoods...or they can say no and return to the dignity and policies that the GOP once stood for.

Think of it....the former party of God is now bowing to an immoral, bloviating, man/child.

sure your not.....what i said above about the democrats you should have agreed, instead you shrug it off and go back to bad mouthing the right.....independent my ass....

sure your not.....what i said above about the democrats you should have agreed, instead you shrug it off and go back to bad mouthing the right.....independent my ass....
There is much to badmouth

Hell you got Drunk Lady running for Congress ready to join the "QAnon Caucus" in Congress

I like how the Y-axis starts at 4, for extra offensiveness...

democrats07.jpg

For over fifty years, the GOP nurtured the insanity of their very white base, what the he11 did they think they were creating? They're getting everything they asked for.

Exactly.

This rightwing insanity didn't start with "Trump," the madness has been going on for decades .

You are an example of how absolutes stupid Trump supporters are. Calling you a dumbass is being too nice.
Anyone who is a Republican and agrees with every aspect of the Republican platform is an idiot.
Anyone who is a Democrat and agrees with every aspect of the Democrat platform is an idiot.
Anyone who is independent and rejects every policy of the Republicans and the Democrats is an idiot.

A simple minded idiot, like you, can not comprehend anything but the most simple way to look at the world. But the world is complex. That is why you are failing in our complex world

I hate to say it but I think we need all candidates from here forward to pass a psych eval.

Can you imagine this woman being in a debate with an opponent with a brain? Well...the GOP asked for it, now they got it.
That's not likely to happen if she's debating a Whitmer Democrat. That would be easy pickins for any voter with average or above intelligence intelligence.

She has a bgelow zero intelligence level. Even Giuliani was trying to shut her up.

You are an example of how absolutes stupid Trump supporters are. Calling you a dumbass is being too nice.
Anyone who is a Republican and agrees with every aspect of the Republican platform is an idiot.
Anyone who is a Democrat and agrees with every aspect of the Democrat platform is an idiot.
Anyone who is independent and rejects every policy of the Republicans and the Democrats is an idiot.

A simple minded idiot, like you, can not comprehend anything but the most simple way to look at the world. But the world is complex. That is why you are failing in our complex world
why dont you do what others here have failed to do elmer....prove i am a trump supporter....and when you cant, unlike you,i will accept your apology for saying i am......you only have a problem with one party.....if the democrats dont represent your politics then that should include joe biden since he and democrats like him are the reason many democrats left that party.....you should have agreed with me when i said that the democrats are freak show too....but you didnt did you?...no you defended them....independent my ass....

I said it before and I'll say it again, Republicans are a disease. These people are a total joke.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Republicans are a disease. These people are a total joke.
thats funny they say the same thing about you people.....you people are so much alike its amazing.....

I hate to say it but I think we need all candidates from here forward to pass a psych eval.

There goes all the current Rethugikkkons and most of the Dims!!!!

MAGA

It's not that they cannot comprehend what you are saying, it's simply, that you are saying nothing. You just talk... and talk... in circles.

It's not that they cannot comprehend what you are saying, it's simply, that you are saying nothing. You just talk... and talk... in circles.

you are just another die hard party person berty....im sorry i insulted your fellow dipshits....

Forum List

Back