WH: As U.S. Is In Recession, Biden “Does Not Think There Will Be A Recession”

Anyone else noticing Democrats running in the midterms aren't running on the economy being healthy?

Mostly killing babies, globull warming, racism...and other loon talking points
We're running on Democracy and a Right of Privacy.

Me thinks you're lying

Ok. I get longevity pay and am topped out as an equipment operator. So every year I get a longevity raise. This is a decent chunk of change for someone with more than 20 years at the company.

So I’m making more money than ever before. Truth.

Bought gas today. Paid $35 and some change for about 11 and a half gallons of gas. Truth again. Check gas prices online for Savannah Georgia and the surrounding areas.

I don’t rent. I’m paying a mortgage. So each year the payment is a smaller portion of my income. So I have more to put into savings or donate to charity or whatever.

So what lies did I tell?

Ok. I get longevity pay and am topped out as an equipment operator. So every year I get a longevity raise. This is a decent chunk of change for someone with more than 20 years at the company.

So I’m making more money than ever before. Truth.

Bought gas today. Paid $35 and some change for about 11 and a half gallons of gas. Truth again. Check gas prices online for Savannah Georgia and the surrounding areas.

I don’t rent. I’m paying a mortgage. So each year the payment is a smaller portion of my income. So I have more to put into savings or donate to charity or whatever.

So what lies did I tell?

I don't care. How's that? And I still don't believe you so you flapped your long winded yap for nothing

Get out more, loon. Now, shove off
I was downtown today. Restaurants had the average amount of cars in the lots. Grocery stores looked to be doing the average business. Walmart was about normal.

So where are we to find this bad economy? If not at restaurants and stores? Where.

I was downtown today. Restaurants had the average amount of cars in the lots. Grocery stores looked to be doing the average business. Walmart was about normal.

So where are we to find this bad economy? If not at restaurants and stores? Where.

Stop annoying me, clueless one

Right, it all changed this last quarter, I said the rules changed, My wife and I and many other families are in recession mode as the unsteady economy is concerning.

Who knows why you would repeat that bullshit after I showed you a NBER page from 1997 where they explain their methodology doesn't include 2 negative quarters of GDP?

Last edited:
Trump took credit for job creation, so why not Biden?

It is a fact we are at full employment. The jobs lost during Trump's recession have all been recovered. And we have millions and millions of unfilled open jobs.

I'm sorry this makes your butt hurt.
It’s dumb when Trump did it and it is dumb that Biden does it, but hey no one said either of them had a brain between them.

Who knows why you would repeat that bullshit after I showed you a NBER page from 1997 where they explain their methodology doesn't include 2 negative quarters of GDP?
Fine, go by the definition you want to go by, not an issue with me. I believe we are heading into a recession, in the next six months.

Do you even know what defines a recession?
I guess Trump giving Biden a recovering economy, energy independence, low inflation, secure border, and low gas prices. We have nothing resembling that now, and two consecutive months of negative growth, that defines a recession.

Forum List

Back