WH: As U.S. Is In Recession, Biden “Does Not Think There Will Be A Recession”

Better check your bullshit. Biden was handed low everything and he screwed it up. He did pull an impeachable offense, by begging Saudi Arabia not to cut oil production till after the November elections. So you have nothing.

Only in conservo-la-la land is 7.9% unemployment, "low." :icon_rolleyes:

I will when the red tide fizzles and your pissed at white party.
Let’s go Brandon!
1665789533025.png

Only in conservo-la-la land is 7.9% unemployment, "low." :icon_rolleyes:
Liar. UE was 6.3% when Brandon was installed.

Boy. You got ‘em there!

The problem is we are not seeing the disastrous economic situation that the right is screaming about. And Vegas isn’t alone.

Locally. And if the truism that all politics are local holds, what does that say? No massive spike in unemployment. No shortage of jobs available. And other economic indicators seem to be doing quite well.

I’m in the Transportation Industry. I’ve been in it since I got out of the Army twenty five years ago. And I saw companies fail during times when it was lean, and saw them grow rapidly when times were booming.

Demand for warehouse space is booming. So where is this horrific economy? It isn’t reflected in warehouse rents. Demand drives higher prices, and there is apparently record setting demand. And this report covers more than just Savannah Georgia.

Now let’s try something new. Let’s be honest. If Trump was President Right Now. I mean this moment. You would be screaming that the stories of a Recession are just propaganda designed by the Left to make the Trump admin look bad. You would be demanding that people look around and see signs of this recession themselves. Stores going bankrupt? Stores closing? Companies going under? Where is the resulting high unemployment that would come from bad economic times.

Because looking around, I don’t see it. Oh I hear about it incessantly. But I don’t see it. The Stock Market is down. Most people don’t own enough Stocks to make it personal. They have savings, and they have debt. Car Loans may be a problem, house loans may be a problem. But we saw that in 2008 through 2010 or so. And then things settled back down.

Economic reality for most people is can I get a job? The answer is yes. Can I get something to eat? The answer is yes. So where is this misery we keep hearing about?

Vegas is doing record setting business. So for them, the Recession is in the stock market. But it doesn’t seem to be affecting them. Local businesses around the nation are doing well.

In Savannah, they added 2,000 jobs to the economy, while losing 500 in retail. So they added 2,500 jobs to the economy, a gain no matter how you spin it, and that isn’t supposed to happen during an economic downturn. People don’t hire during tough economic times do they?

The reason there is no panic over the economy, except for RW loons who are busy trying to convince the rest of us how awful things are. The rest of us just aren’t seeing it. Oh Overtime may be down a bit for companies locally, but since when is Overtime guaranteed?

The problem is we are not seeing the disastrous economic situation that the right is screaming about. And Vegas isn’t alone.

Locally. And if the truism that all politics are local holds, what does that say? No massive spike in unemployment. No shortage of jobs available. And other economic indicators seem to be doing quite well.

I’m in the Transportation Industry. I’ve been in it since I got out of the Army twenty five years ago. And I saw companies fail during times when it was lean, and saw them grow rapidly when times were booming.

Demand for warehouse space is booming. So where is this horrific economy? It isn’t reflected in warehouse rents. Demand drives higher prices, and there is apparently record setting demand. And this report covers more than just Savannah Georgia.

Now let’s try something new. Let’s be honest. If Trump was President Right Now. I mean this moment. You would be screaming that the stories of a Recession are just propaganda designed by the Left to make the Trump admin look bad. You would be demanding that people look around and see signs of this recession themselves. Stores going bankrupt? Stores closing? Companies going under? Where is the resulting high unemployment that would come from bad economic times.

Because looking around, I don’t see it. Oh I hear about it incessantly. But I don’t see it. The Stock Market is down. Most people don’t own enough Stocks to make it personal. They have savings, and they have debt. Car Loans may be a problem, house loans may be a problem. But we saw that in 2008 through 2010 or so. And then things settled back down.

Economic reality for most people is can I get a job? The answer is yes. Can I get something to eat? The answer is yes. So where is this misery we keep hearing about?

Vegas is doing record setting business. So for them, the Recession is in the stock market. But it doesn’t seem to be affecting them. Local businesses around the nation are doing well.

In Savannah, they added 2,000 jobs to the economy, while losing 500 in retail. So they added 2,500 jobs to the economy, a gain no matter how you spin it, and that isn’t supposed to happen during an economic downturn. People don’t hire during tough economic times do they?

The reason there is no panic over the economy, except for RW loons who are busy trying to convince the rest of us how awful things are. The rest of us just aren’t seeing it. Oh Overtime may be down a bit for companies locally, but since when is Overtime guaranteed?
Reality is reality. And Americans have lost $7 trillion so far under Brandon.
Sure I can get a job at Taco Bell. But what about those 6 figure jobs? Not there.
Every economic indicator is down despite Democrats printing up trillions and dumping them into their ‘green’ pet projects run by their comrades.

When almost all business leaders are saying things are getting worse with no end in sight and almost every American is saying the economy is in poor condition, you’re in a recession. And it may be a very long and deep one by all indications.

Funny money illegally stolen skewed the economic data.

Reality is reality. And Americans have lost $7 trillion so far under Brandon.
Sure I can get a job at Taco Bell. But what about those 6 figure jobs? Not there.
Every economic indicator is down despite Democrats printing up trillions and dumping them into their ‘green’ pet projects run by their comrades.

When almost all business leaders are saying things are getting worse with no end in sight and almost every American is saying the economy is in poor condition, you’re in a recession. And it may be a very long and deep one by all indications.

Actually those jobs are there. As an example already posted Transportation workers. Skilled heavy equipment operators make a lot of money. And employers are willing to train.

Don’t go into it if you want money for showing up. These aren’t window seats where you get paid to stare out the window. But hard work and folks like yourself don’t go well together.

Trump took credit for job creation, so why not Biden?

It is a fact we are at full employment. The jobs lost during Trump's recession have all been recovered. And we have millions and millions of unfilled open jobs.

I'm sorry this makes your butt hurt.

Trumps policies created a booming economy and jobs. Begging For Oil *Joes jobs were taken away by the pandemic then people were allowed to go back to work. How pathetic is it that he has to claim something he had nothing to do with.

JP Morgan Chase predicts $150 a barrel of oil by February. You thought $130 a barrel was bad. Hang on to your boots.

Forum List

Back