South Philly Roofer Faces Outrage After Telling Black Man to Go Back Where He Came From

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you

White people swear they own this country and pretend as if others have no right here when they STOLE it from Native Americans and used slaves to build it. That guido pasta eating eating muthafucka needs to STFU

No one "OWNS" this country. We are citizens and we share this country as citizens.There's like 160 million or so white people arround so its not hard to find bad examples if you want to look.
I can also do some web searches and find African Americans treating Asians in derogatory manners as well. It just comes down to there are ignorant fools in ever group, but I refuse to paint any group by their lowest denominator. It isnt fair.

White people swear they own this country and pretend as if others have no right here when they STOLE it from Native Americans and used slaves to build it. That guido pasta eating eating muthafucka needs to STFU
You're just jealous of white people. That's why you're an anti-white racist.

People get into verbal altercations about parking all the time, how is this "news" at all? There was a show on TV back in the day "Parking Wars" specifically about parking your car in the city of brotherly love. If I wanted to go to Philadelphia, I'd go to the new version in Ohio which is a lot more civilized.

The whole story is never told. You do not live there. You do not see the bullshit that goes on. You get the one way sanitized version of the innocent Prog sycophant. And she may be. But there are stories....many of them. Just not reported.

We need to set some ground rules for U.S. society. These used to accepted without question, but now we seem to have a segment of the population that was not brought up very well. Do not yell and scream in somebody's face. Do not spit in somebody's face. Wear a mask. Do not push or shove. Mind your own business. Be courteous and respectful toward others. Good grief. We used to learn this stuff in kindergarten.

We need to set some ground rules for U.S. society. These used to accepted without question, but now we seem to have a segment of the population that was not brought up very well. Do not yell and scream in somebody's face. Do not spit in somebody's face. Wear a mask. Do not push or shove. Mind your own business. Be courteous and respectful toward others. Good grief. We used to learn this stuff in kindergarten.
The argument there is...wear a mask, comrade!

I didn't learn anything at all about "wearing a mask" in kindergarten. What I learned in kindergarten was how queue up to use the restroom or to use the vending machine to buy a half pint of milk for a nickel.

Also learned to play with clay, paint on a easel, and made/painted a hand print my mum still has on her fridge.

Did he knock her out and then jump on her head with his homeboys giggling behind him? Thats usually what happens when the races are reversed.

Superior cultures have always dominated the inferior ones. Its simply part of human history.

I didn't learn anything at all about "wearing a mask" in kindergarten. What I learned in kindergarten was how queue up to use the restroom or to use the vending machine to buy a half pint of milk for a nickel.

Also learned to play with clay, paint on a easel, and made/painted a hand print my mum still has on her fridge.

The pandemic wasn't around when either you, nor I, was in kindergarten. We did learn the basic rules of social interaction, or were supposed to. Aside from wearing a mask, is there anything else you disagree with?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

There is always the idiot racist who says we are jealous of how whites have been able to accomplish things. Really? Do whites like this even think before the air phonetically comes out of their mouths in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they made laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete.

Superior cultures have always dominated the inferior ones. Its simply part of human history.

No, violent cultures with the most destructive weapons have dominated. Superior cultures teach knowledge like the Moors did in Europe.

Did he knock her out and then jump on her head with his homeboys giggling behind him? Thats usually what happens when the races are reversed.
Wrong.

The whole story is never told. You do not live there. You do not see the bullshit that goes on. You get the one way sanitized version of the innocent Prog sycophant. And she may be. But there are stories....many of them. Just not reported.
Yeah there are stories and many of them involve whites behaving badly.

There is always the idiot racist who says we are jealous of how whites have been able to accomplish things. Really? Do whites like this even think before the air phonetically comes out of their mouths in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they made laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete.
DAN, you are not successful because you have a very low IQ. It has nothing to do white people excluding you from anything, moron.

The right-wingers always fail to take into account that all blacks and all women were subject to discriminatory laws that forbade them from doing certain things and pursuing various occupations, denied them educational opportunities, and sometimes stripped them of their assets, including intellectual property. Of course, only the segment of society that was free of legal impediments made all of these glorious "achievements." Nobody else was allowed to.

This article from the World Intellectual Property organization provides some background:

Bridging the Gender Gap in Intellectual Property

Of course, all black people and women were, and are, still subjected to discrimination, cheap shots, insults, and condescending behavior. We may be different from each other in some ways, but we have some experiences in common. We both still struggle to achieve recognition as functioning adults.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back