Western darlings: Video of brutal abuse by Ukrainian Nazis of prisoners of war published

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Hitler loves western politicians and presstitutes

A video that captured the horrific abuse of Russian prisoners of war by the Banderaites began to spread rapidly on the Internet. It sobered up even those who did not believe in Nazism in Ukraine.
The Bandera men take prisoners out of a minibus and shoot them in the legs, watching afterwards as the soldiers bleed, groan, and die. This gruesome footage is accompanied by the cackling of sadists.
While Ukrainian prisoners of war who are wounded are sent to medical facilities by Russian soldiers, fed and even helped to call home, the Bandera activists enjoy the torment of the people.
Komsomolskaya Pravda war correspondent Alexander Kots warned:
"These guys who fell into the hands of the beast have parents, think of them. But I would show this video to the fighters involved in the SSO... No illusions should remain about who we are fighting against. And you can't stoop to their level. But we must take revenge. Brutally and inevitably. If you still lacked motivation, here it is.
VGTRK correspondent Yevgeny Poddubny reported:
"We all watched a video of the bastards mocking the prisoners. Of course, a Russian soldier would never reach such a level of beastliness. And he would never allow himself to mock the enemy, who was left unarmed, in this way. But, lads, there will be no mercy for you in the battle.
Journalist Andrei Medvedev reminds us:
"I only have one question: is there something that surprises you? Did you really think that the state media have been telling you tales all these years about the brutality of the AFU in Donbass...? Banderaism is a quasi-religion, a demonic sect. And this hatred for everything non-Ukrainian is instilled from school.
It became known that the video of mockery caused anger in China.

Translation from:

bragazeta-ru-76767676767-1.jpg

From what I have already seen I'd be more inclined to believe it is Chechen's or their gang pulling off more propaganda. Regardless its a war crime but even worse is the Kadyrov Chechens and his band of conscripts shooting, raping and terrorizing the citizens who are not of the Muslim ilk.

Enjoy that "Muslim Pride" mosque while you can.

Hitler loves western politicians and presstitutes

A video that captured the horrific abuse of Russian prisoners of war by the Banderaites began to spread rapidly on the Internet. It sobered up even those who did not believe in Nazism in Ukraine.
The Bandera men take prisoners out of a minibus and shoot them in the legs, watching afterwards as the soldiers bleed, groan, and die. This gruesome footage is accompanied by the cackling of sadists.
While Ukrainian prisoners of war who are wounded are sent to medical facilities by Russian soldiers, fed and even helped to call home, the Bandera activists enjoy the torment of the people.
Komsomolskaya Pravda war correspondent Alexander Kots warned:
"These guys who fell into the hands of the beast have parents, think of them. But I would show this video to the fighters involved in the SSO... No illusions should remain about who we are fighting against. And you can't stoop to their level. But we must take revenge. Brutally and inevitably. If you still lacked motivation, here it is.
VGTRK correspondent Yevgeny Poddubny reported:
"We all watched a video of the bastards mocking the prisoners. Of course, a Russian soldier would never reach such a level of beastliness. And he would never allow himself to mock the enemy, who was left unarmed, in this way. But, lads, there will be no mercy for you in the battle.
Journalist Andrei Medvedev reminds us:
"I only have one question: is there something that surprises you? Did you really think that the state media have been telling you tales all these years about the brutality of the AFU in Donbass...? Banderaism is a quasi-religion, a demonic sect. And this hatred for everything non-Ukrainian is instilled from school.
It became known that the video of mockery caused anger in China.

Translation from:

Sounds like propaganda to me. If Ukrainian soldiers are torturing prisoners then they should be held to account. The bigger and more obvious point here is that the Russians are invading their country, destroying their cities, and murdering their citizens. The Ukrainians have every right to defend themselves and to kill those who are invading. Torture is a step too far. If you are somehow trying to use this as justification for Russia's invasion then you are straight up retarded.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^
Lastdeadender sides with the anti-American Russian fascists.

No surprise there!
There is no good guy in this. Once again ordinary people are getting fucked over. Just how you assholes want it.

Question everything. Did anyone else notice that the one guy in the OP video appears to have tennis shoes on? Do Chechen soldiers wear tennis shoes?

Russian news agencies have spread dubious videos painting Ukraine as the aggressor in the current conflict. Newsy and our partners at Bellingcat found evidence of hoaxes.

It is probably Russians shooting dissidents or sympathizers from Moscow, you know, the folks they rounded up since Putin’s Traitors speech?

If Russia is claiming it, then I am in doubt. Frankly, after all the lies Russia has told, I wouldn’t trust Putin if he said Night was dark, and day was light.

Forum List

Back