We’re in shock at how dumb their behavior is”

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I think we all are.
“We’re in shock at how dumb their behavior is,” said another member of the Ukrainian special-forces unit who has been going on missions in the area every night. His unit, he said, had lost two soldiers since the war began nine days ago, and killed more than 60 Russians in recent days. “Now, we mostly focus on hitting their rear, their supply convoys, because if they don’t get fuel, they can’t do anything.”​

Morale among Ukrainian defenders was high in Irpin on Friday, even as a Russian attack airplane flew low over a housing block and sounds of artillery rounds landing got closer and closer. Big plumes of black smoke rose to the north and south of town, along other major routes where Russian forces have been trying for more than a week to break into Kyiv.​

“The Russians keep trying to enter and to encircle us, but they just can’t. We are together, we are organized, and we are strong-willed,” said Alyona Pavlova, an Irpin native and a soldier who was helping evacuate civilians from the town on Friday. “It’s a real war—and nobody was really ready at first, because nobody really believed that Russia would do something this mad.”​

I think we all are.
“We’re in shock at how dumb their behavior is,” said another member of the Ukrainian special-forces unit who has been going on missions in the area every night. His unit, he said, had lost two soldiers since the war began nine days ago, and killed more than 60 Russians in recent days. “Now, we mostly focus on hitting their rear, their supply convoys, because if they don’t get fuel, they can’t do anything.”​

Morale among Ukrainian defenders was high in Irpin on Friday, even as a Russian attack airplane flew low over a housing block and sounds of artillery rounds landing got closer and closer. Big plumes of black smoke rose to the north and south of town, along other major routes where Russian forces have been trying for more than a week to break into Kyiv.​

“The Russians keep trying to enter and to encircle us, but they just can’t. We are together, we are organized, and we are strong-willed,” said Alyona Pavlova, an Irpin native and a soldier who was helping evacuate civilians from the town on Friday. “It’s a real war—and nobody was really ready at first, because nobody really believed that Russia would do something this mad.”​

They probably thought they could just walk in and Ukraine would surrender. Surprise!

Toro, relative to "I think we all are" um no. If you had ever spent any time in the Army or Marines, especially Infantry, Cav, etc. you would that intelligence is not the hallmark of an average Russian soldier.

They probably thought they could just walk in and Ukraine would surrender. Surprise!
Evidently some of them weren't even told what the mission was. Some are refusing to fight.

Amazing how poorly calculated and planned this was. By a "genius", no less.

Well, he still has tons of bombs and rockets and war crimes to pull out of his bag.

I think we all are.

Ukrainian prostitutes flooded all the highways of Europe :laughing0301:
but the Ukrainian "girl" is still no more than 24 years old... Then she turns into a PIG

Look here! The Russian version of Jethro Bodine!
American prostitutes prefer WASP, since YOUR "penis does not stand for a long time."..
I didn't like American prostitutes... They're ugly and they stink like hell

American prostitutes prefer WASP, since YOUR "penis does not stand for a long time."..
Dimitri you can't afford an American prostitute.

Lots of Russian women here in the USA because Russian men like you are drunks. Have you had your daily quota of vodka today?

1646484172321.jpeg

Lots of Russian women here in the USA because Russian men like you are drunks. Have you had your daily quota of vodka today?
I'm laughing at you... These are Ukrainian prostitutes who say they are Russian girls ;) ;) ;)

Well---it is easy to see that you would need to be an expert on hookers---No real woman would have you.

Мальчики и Девочки...
На сегодня хватит вам ПИЗДЮЛЕЙ.
Я пошел Отдыхать
:laughing0301:

ahahah this was filmed in Ukraine in 2008... BREND VODKA - UKRAIN
You're still a very young boy to argue with me

You certainly know your Vodka!

That was one of your relatives, was it not?

By the way, the Ruble isn’t worth the paper it is printed on because of Putin’s war.

Can you still afford a loaf of bread or your daily bottle of vodka?

Last edited:
You certainly know your Vodka!

That was one of your relatives, was it not?

By the way, the Ruble isn’t worth the paper it is printed on because of Putin’s war.

Can you still afford a loaf of bread or your daily bottle of vodka?
In fact, according to statistics (can be found on the Internet), Russians drink not much more than Americans. But Americans are much more likely to be obese. Obesity greatly affects testosterone and potency.
How long have you been eating at McDonald's?))

then you had the ten dollar hookers dumbass.....you could not afford the high class ones....

I think we all are.

Wow what a cool story.

How soon until the Russians surrender?

Forum List

Back