We’re going to need a new Trump video section

I understand how it works dude.
Just like Gerrymandering.
A rigged system that you accept because that is the ONLY way a (R) will ever win.
If you understood our system you would know gerrymandering doesn’t apply to senatorial or presidential races. You need a bit more focus here.

I got past calculus. What does that have to do with the fact that Drumpf lost by 50 million votes in a land slide?
Well, it means you probably didn’t do all that well in calculus. You sure as hell never passed statistics.

If you understood our system you would know gerrymandering doesn’t apply to senatorial or presidential races. You need a bit more focus here.
Your reading comprehension is lacking.
Did you even pass English is HS?
Well, it means you probably didn’t do all that well in calculus. You sure as hell never passed statistics.
Did you even take Calculus? or Statistics?

Your reading comprehension is lacking.
Did you even pass English is HS?

Did you even take Calculus? or Statistics?
Yep, those along with US government. I’m kinda sad you didn’t get those classes.

But you are the little boys who cry wolf. You have been in full out bleeding-out-of-your-whatevers mode for about 10 years. So your tantrums are losing their effect
Is expecting an organized exit from Afghanistan unreasonable? It was one thing Bidumb could have done to get everyone on board. 80% approval rates were there to be had. Just don’t do stupid shit, that’s all. But he couldn’t even deliver that. A political win 80, fuck 95% of the country wanted done,. And he fucked it up.

Is expecting an organized exit from Afghanistan unreasonable?
To some extent, yeah. Some extent, no. But in the end, it's a bad look to blame the President for what the Taliban and terrorists do. IMHO. I don't think this one has legs for ya.

Forum List

Back