We're baaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkk...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
The Tea Party never melted away or changed their minds or their passions. We are back and voting for Trump and Cruz. Dear liberals you may not want to look in November. The Tea Party will be in charge of America! welcome all new Tea Party faithful :2up:

The Tea Party never melted away or changed their minds or their passions. We are back and voting for Trump and Cruz. Dear liberals you may not want to look in November. The Tea Party will be in charge of America! welcome all new Tea Party faithful :2up:

So you can't decide between Trump and Cruz? You can't see any difference between them? Huh.

So you can't decide between Trump and Cruz? You can't see any difference between them? Huh.

Same shit, different hair...

Thinking these:

Trump, Huckabee, Cruz and Kasich.

My dream spirit.

And American dreams.

I believe when you watch a GOP debate you are looking at the fix for what the democrats broke. Anyone of them can make America great again. I think Trump and Cruz will get the job done sooner rather than later.

Aren't Teabaggers hovering around 17% approval?

You are going to need to form a coalition with a larger group, perhaps the "Elvis is Alive" or "New Kids on the Block - Greater than Beethoven" crews. That would easily double your ranks.....or cobble together lots of small ones....

You are going to need to form a coalition with a larger group, perhaps the "Elvis is Alive" or "New Kids on the Block - Greater than Beethoven" crews. That would easily double your ranks.....or cobble together lots of small ones
All are welcome...if Obama's racist hate America form of governance has passed you by and you are awake to the fact that he is diminishing the middle class than jump on in the water is find. We are going to make America great again!

You are going to need to form a coalition with a larger group, perhaps the "Elvis is Alive" or "New Kids on the Block - Greater than Beethoven" crews. That would easily double your ranks.....or cobble together lots of small ones
All are welcome...if Obama's racist hate America form of governance has passed you by and you are awake to the fact that he is diminishing the middle class than jump on in the water is find. We are going to make America great again!

What hasn't passed by me is that Obama's "form of governance" finds approval with about 2.5 times the number of Americans bitterly clinging to the thinly veiled racism of the Teaparty.....

When you say "make America great again" are you expressing a desire to return to the days during which the middle class was ravaged by the consequences of the policies of Obama's Caucasian predecessor? Policies I strongly suspect you enabled with 2 votes....

What hasn't passed by me is that Obama's "form of governance" finds approval with about 2.5 times the number of Americans bitterly clinging to the thinly veiled racism of the Teaparty
Keep telling yourself that...on 2nd thought you're right so you will not be needed at the polls. Your team wins hands down...:badgrin:

What hasn't passed by me is that Obama's "form of governance" finds approval with about 2.5 times the number of Americans bitterly clinging to the thinly veiled racism of the Teaparty
Keep telling yourself that...on 2nd thought you're right so you will not be needed at the polls. Your team wins hands down...:badgrin:

You're gonna need to run that hustle on many more to achieve your dreams....

You're gonna need to run that hustle on many more to achieve your dreams
OKAY!
Hillary is going to win and there is nothing anyone can do about it...she has such an insurmountable lead no one can touch her. SO libtarbs???? just stay home on election day...you know? November 10th. The Dems will not need your votes they have it in the bag!

How's That?.......:biggrin:

You're gonna need to run that hustle on many more to achieve your dreams
OKAY!
Hillary is going to win and there is nothing anyone can do about it...she has such an insurmountable lead no one can touch her. SO libtarbs???? just stay home on election day...you know? November 10th. The Dems will not need your votes they have it in the bag!

How's That?.......:biggrin:

Now you just gotta hope that anyone will listen to someone with teabags hanging off the brim of their hat...

Good luck with that...

Are we supposed to throw a party now
Only if you serve those little taco's...
:lol:

taquitos?

taquitos-su-1940847-x.jpg

Forum List

Back