We're a backup according to Trump

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lawrence: Trump is not a 'wartime president' That's right. Can you believe it? Yesterday we hit a milestone where this country on its soil lost more people than what we lost at Pear Harbor, and who do we have to lead us? A coward fake president Trump who throws this war onto the states, and calls his role as being a back up. Can you imagine in your wildest dreams Obama saying that? And can you imagine the heads exploding from these right-wing radical nut job Trump supporters if Obama had said that? OMG! They would have freakin lost it. It's all relative huh. Not a peep from these Trump loyalist toads about how Trump is turning his back on this country by trying to bail on the whole thing.

Last edited:
That's right. Can you believe it? Yesterday we hit a milestone where this country on its soil lost more people than what we lost at Pear Harbor

First of all, your video is from Ecuador. What that has to do with us is beyond me

Second, this is a stupid comparison, but it's your comparison, so that's hardly surprising.

New flash, a pandemic is not a war and have entirely different factors involved. Comparing the two is comparing apples and elephants.

Lawrence: Trump is not a 'wartime president' That's right. Can you believe it? Yesterday we hit a milestone where this country on its soil lost more people than what we lost at Pear Harbor, and who do we have to lead us? A coward fake president Trump who throws this war onto the states, and calls his role as being a back up. Can you imagine in your wildest dreams Obama saying that? And can you imagine the heads exploding from these right-wing radical nut job Trump supporters if Obama had said that? OMG! They would have freakin lost it. It's all relative huh. Not a peep from these Trump loyalist toads about how Trump is turning his back on this country by trying to bail on the whole thing.

You people are obsolete.

That's right. Can you believe it? Yesterday we hit a milestone where this country on its soil lost more people than what we lost at Pear Harbor

First of all, your video is from Ecuador. What that has to do with us is beyond me

Second, this is a stupid comparison, but it's your comparison, so that's hardly surprising.

New flash, a pandemic is not a war and have entirely different factors involved. Comparing the two is comparing apples and elephants.
It was edited. Try again.

Damn you just reminded me I need to get more popcorn so I can sit back and read the clown show comments from you leftist at USMB
More and more the media has become more irrelevant and irreversible damage

You people are obsolete.
Truth tellers are not obsolete. If they were, your lying ass wouldn't exist.

Damn you just reminded me I need to get more popcorn so I can sit back and read the clown show comments from you leftist at USMB
More and more the media has become more irrelevant and irreversible damage
I reminded myself I wouldn't be needing any popcorn for myself, because your show doesn't tell us anything.

You people are obsolete.
you leftist don't deal in truth

....you guys come up with some good, funny shit ....I really have to commend the inventiveness of the variety and bombastic crap you people make up

....you guys come up with some good, funny shit ....I really have to commend the inventiveness of the variety and bombastic crap you people make up
Libtard saying of the decade, after getting their ass handed to them over and over..."Try again..." lol

You people are obsolete.
you leftist don't deal in truth
You didn't prove otherwise. You lose.

It was edited. Try again.

Try what again? Rebuffing your obvious partisan trolling? I believe that has been successfully achieved.

Oh, shut your bitch ass up.

"Make up?" Are you saying Trump didn't say he was a "back up", while medical supplies go to the highest bidder? Admiral Polowczyk said supplies are going out to the warehouse and that he wouldn't break up the supply chain. We are at war, and Trumps stooges aren't going to break up the supply chain because it's a commercial product? Show me exactly how this is "crap that is made up?"

Oh, shut your bitch ass up.
Look at these loser Trump Sheep dropping like flies trying to protect their coward in chief. Is this pathetic or what?

"Make up?" Are you saying Trump didn't say he was a "back up", while medical supplies go to the highest bidder? Admiral Polowczyk said supplies are going out to the warehouse and that he wouldn't break up the supply chain. We are at war, and Trumps stooges aren't going to break up the supply chain because it's a commercial product? Show me exactly how this is "crap that is made up?"
....you bring up Obama for some reason---???...your OP is really goofy/ambiguous/etc
Pearl Harbor was ONE DAY--in one place-totally different ---duh

Forum List

Back