Zone1 Went to my sons in Virginia. Lost my tool box...

I always take tools in case of minor car trouble so I loaded this in the bed:

OIP.zrPtUhh2LFCed1O7tK5P4QHaHa

We were going in an area I was unfamiliar with and I hit something in the road and the truck jumped up a bit. I didn't think anything of it until we got to my sons and started unloading and my damn tool box was gone! Dammit! I retraced my path to where I hit the bump but it was long gone! I had all kinds of good stuff in it. Gone now! I'd offer a 500 dollar reward but I don't know how to get the word out.
Someone took your virginia box? Were you in love?

How could a box of heavy tools that big just fly out of your truck without you noticing?... That seems impossible to me... maybe one of Biden's illegal aliens pulled it out of your truck and took it while you were in a rest area or gas station....
That seems more likely to me....
I had a custom made antenna ball that looked like my Avatar and I came out of Home Depot one day and it was gone... I looked in an area where a tree limb hit my antenna on the road to HD with no luck... I finally came to the conclusion that someone took it.... That's what happened to your tools I bet...

Some sap got them I guess. Ima call the cops though!
Might want to hold off on that call. If they bounced out, and somebody hit the toolbox with their car or motorcycle; they might just as eager to find out whose tool box this is, as you are in finding it...

I always take tools in case of minor car trouble so I loaded this in the bed:

OIP.zrPtUhh2LFCed1O7tK5P4QHaHa

We were going in an area I was unfamiliar with and I hit something in the road and the truck jumped up a bit. I didn't think anything of it until we got to my sons and started unloading and my damn tool box was gone! Dammit! I retraced my path to where I hit the bump but it was long gone! I had all kinds of good stuff in it. Gone now! I'd offer a 500 dollar reward but I don't know how to get the word out.
Lol

Forum List

Back