Well, well, well, look who was using chemical weapons in 1921

Jews don't kill law abiding people but we will sue you to death.
That law being, of course, Mosaic.
Which of course, is the foundation for US and Western Law.
Which is why, under federal law, if a groom accuses his bride of not being a virgin, and her parents can't prove otherwise, the bride is dragged to the door of her father's house and all the men from the neighborhood throw rocks at her until she is dead.
Maybe in your neck of the woods. Mosaic law is the foundation for the Western Justice system, the ethics, moral laws, and social justice that has been part of modern civilization, and also part of the New Testament, but you're too fucking ignorant to know it.
No, that would be your neck of the woods, Jew, since it's right out of Mosaic law. Thankfully, Western law, like western culture, looks to the Greeks and the Romans for it parentage. Far more civilized, as even the early Church fathers recognized. St Paul is Platonic, not Mosaic.
If you think Western Law is based on Greek and Roman philosophy you're very uneducated when it comes to Greek and Roman philosophy.
The Church "civilized"...you are veering on stupid.

That law being, of course, Mosaic.
Which is why, under federal law, if a groom accuses his bride of not being a virgin, and her parents can't prove otherwise, the bride is dragged to the door of her father's house and all the men from the neighborhood throw rocks at her until she is dead.
Maybe in your neck of the woods. Mosaic law is the foundation for the Western Justice system, the ethics, moral laws, and social justice that has been part of modern civilization, and also part of the New Testament, but you're too fucking ignorant to know it.
No, that would be your neck of the woods, Jew, since it's right out of Mosaic law. Thankfully, Western law, like western culture, looks to the Greeks and the Romans for it parentage. Far more civilized, as even the early Church fathers recognized. St Paul is Platonic, not Mosaic.
If you think Western Law is based on Greek and Roman philosophy you're very uneducated when it comes to Greek and Roman philosophy.
I didn't say it was based on Greek (or Roman?) philosophy. I said it looks to Greece and Rome. Solon the Lawgiver, in particular. but also Pericles and, among the Romans, I think it was Cato the Elder and a couple of others I can recall off the top of my head, but all predated Christ. Not only that, but the most influential of the Hebrews, Paul of Tarsus, was an educated Jew, which meant, at that time, familiar with Greek, and Greek philosophy. And, certainly, you can't read St Paul and not hear Plato's voice if you are familiar with Plato.

In any case, your embarrassing friend is wrong--way wrong--about Mosaic law being the source of Western law.

I didn't say it was based on Greek (or Roman?) philosophy. I said it looks to Greece and Rome. Solon the Lawgiver, in particular. but also Pericles and, among the Romans, I think it was Cato the Elder and a couple of others I can recall off the top of my head, but all predated Christ. Not only that, but the most influential of the Hebrews, Paul of Tarsus, was an educated Jew, which meant, at that time, familiar with Greek, and Greek philosophy. And, certainly, you can't read St Paul and not hear Plato's voice if you are familiar with Plato.

In any case, your embarrassing friend is wrong--way wrong--about Mosaic law being the source of Western law.
Saul of Tarsus was not educated and never claimed to be so; he claimed to be a zealot.
Presuming you believe in The New Testament.
"St. Paul"'s Epistles are childish at best....please be specific about his "brilliant" verses.

Jew Abe Foxman denies the Armenian Genocide, which is rich coming from someone who cries profusely about those who deny the Holocaust.

Israel also doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide.

One thing is true, as Jew Joel Stein of the LA Times pointed out, Jews totally run Hollywood..... Of course Hollywood hasn't produced much on other genocides of history against other ethnic groups.
Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide due to your beloved Islamic Turks.
But I bet you love the Turks.

My screen-name only celebrates Polish Jan III Sobieski's defeat of the Islamic Turks at the Battle of Vienna in 1683.

I don't know where you come up with such crap.

No, I don't love Turks, but Turks aren't half as anti-Polish as Jews.
Jews are anti-Polish? Poland and Poles aren't even on the radar of concerns of the Jewish community.

That's hilarious, considering all the screeching, you, and various other Jews do about Poland.
Eh get over it. Nobody cares about Poland. There's good and bad in all people, and a vein of antisemtism in Polish people that hopefully will be eliminated in a few generations. if humanity and the future is to exist, that is.

Hopefully Jewish anti-Polish sentiments will vanish in a few generations.

Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide due to your beloved Islamic Turks.
But I bet you love the Turks.

My screen-name only celebrates Polish Jan III Sobieski's defeat of the Islamic Turks at the Battle of Vienna in 1683.

Jews are anti-Polish? Poland and Poles aren't even on the radar of concerns of the Jewish community.

That's hilarious, considering all the screeching, you, and various other Jews do about Poland.
Eh get over it. Nobody cares about Poland. There's good and bad in all people, and a vein of antisemtism in Polish people that hopefully will be eliminated in a few generations. if humanity and the future is to exist, that is.

They've already vanished.
The only time we discuss the issue is when someone posts stuff on a message board claiming the Jews are evil incarnate and the Polish breathe the fairy dust of love.

The only time we discuss the issue is when someone posts stuff on a message board claiming the Jews are evil incarnate and the Polish breathe the fairy dust of love.

Even before I was anti-Jewish, I saw lots of anti-Polish Jews, always screeching about Poland, and the Holocaust.

Really makes you, and your ilk look like a bunch of dumb, wussy, ungrateful cretins.

Even before I was anti-Jewish, I saw lots of anti-Polish Jews, always screeching about Poland, and the Holocaust.

Really makes you, and your ilk look like a bunch of dumb, wussy, ungrateful cretins.
They lived through it, you didn't.
Every individual is a reflection of what they have been through regardless of the number of feel good articles on web sites.
My mother-in-law, for instance, was saved by a Ukrainian but said he was the only one that wasn't a rabid Jew hater.

Funny...3 days ago you said you were neutral about Jews but at least now you're being honest.
But you were lying 3 days ago.
LIAR!

Every individual is a reflection of what they have been through regardless of the number of feel good articles on web sites.
My mother-in-law, for instance, was saved by a Ukrainian but said he was the only one that wasn't a rabid Jew hater.

Just sounds like a bunch of made up stories by Jewish simpleton jerks.

Funny...3 days ago you said you were neutral about Jews but at least now you're being honest.
LIAR!

When did I say I was neutral towards Jews?

Just sounds like a bunch of made up stories by Jewish simpleton jerks.
Whatever makes you happy.

LIAR!

Either you have a poor memory or there's more than one person using your account.
Check your own postings.
I get the feeling you're a very angry person and don't put too much thought into your postings.
First you sneak up like you don't care.
Then your neutral.
Then you hate Jews.
That's cool.
I'm having fun making you make yourself look stupid.

LIAR!

Either you have a poor memory or there's more than one person using your account.
Check your own postings.
I get the feeling you're a very angry person and don't put too much thought into your postings.
Then your neutral.
Then you hate Jews.
That's cool.

I didn't say that I'm neutral towards Jews, nor did I say I hate Jews.

I just don't like Jews as a collective, something about screeching for Whitey's demise, and shrieking about Poland doing the Holocaust.

LIAR!

Check your own postings.
Then your neutral.
Then you hate Jews.
That's cool.

I just don't like Jews as a collective, something about screeching for Whitey's demise, and shrieking about Poland doing the Holocaust.
Post 366.
Don't drink and post.
If you must drink, drink Pepsi.

LIAR!

Check your own postings.
Then your neutral.
Then you hate Jews.
That's cool.

"screeching for Whitey's demise"
Once again...Don't drink and post.

LIAR!

Check your own postings.
Then your neutral.
Then you hate Jews.
That's cool.

Post 366.
Don't drink and post.
If you must drink, drink Pepsi.

I didn't say once that I'm neutral towards Jews, nor hate Jews.

I am drinking Krupnik, but I'm not drunk.

LIAR!

Check your own postings.
Then your neutral.
Then you hate Jews.
That's cool.

So, why do many Jews support Liberal multiculturalism?

LIAR!

Check your own postings.
Then your neutral.
Then you hate Jews.
That's cool.

They became Post WWII FDR Americans and left their religion behind.
I have often pointed out to my (thankfully very few) Observant Liberal Jews that they cannot defend their positions based on Judaism.
They can't answer because I'm right.

Check your own postings.
Then your neutral.
Then you hate Jews.
That's cool.

I have often pointed out to my (thankfully very few) Observant Liberal Jews that they cannot defend their positions based on Judaism.

What about the 1,500 Jewish Rabbis who sent a letter to Trump demanding he accept Islamic refugees?

Are those Jews who left behind their religion?

Check your own postings.
Then your neutral.
Then you hate Jews.
That's cool.

What about the 1,500 Jewish Rabbis who sent a letter to Trump demanding he accept Islamic refugees?

Are those Jews who left behind their religion?
Tell me how many Rabbis didn't send the letter.
Unlike Catholicism, a Rabbi is someone who studied for his Title; he is not suddenly an emissary of God.
There are plenty of Rabbis who suffer from Liberalism and say really stupid things that they can't defend.
I can't stand it when emotionally disturbed people use religion to rationalize their nonsense.

Forum List

Back