Well, well, well, look who was using chemical weapons in 1921

:9::9::9:
Still avoiding why no one gives a shit about Poland.

Because Jews don't want people to know shit about Poles.

Poles have a serious problem with public relations, and it's all because of your putrid Jews, who refuse to discuss Poles in a favorable light, but just come up with a bunch of crap like the dumb Polak joke, or the Poland did the Holocaust bit.
Ah, it's always because of...wait for it....wait for it....THE JOOOOS!

You said Jews were responsible for genocides?
What genocides?
At least 20 million Russian Christians 1917 - 1928
Christianized and atheist Jews.
Your ancestors did a good job.
I bet those Russians would have preferred those Jews remained Jewish.
But you can't handle that fact.
Hahaha, so let me get this straight, Jew. Jews are always blameless. And when they aren't, they aren't Jews. Fucking buffoon.
You are the buffoon.
You legitimize the oppression of people for 1,000 years and then get annoyed when they rebel.
I guess you were would have voted no to the American Revolution.
Haha, now it's a thousand years of oppression? And just yesterday the claim was four hundred years. My how time flies when facts aren't an issue. Jack ass.
My, how time flies when you're an ignorant semiliterate Nazi with his head securely up his arse.

I'll call your bluff, as Wikipedia admits below that Jews, and Belarussians were armed by Soviets to cause mischief for Poles on September 18th of 1939.

Skidel revolt - Wikipedia

The revolt of 18 September 1939 was organized and helped by a fifth column from the Communist Party of West Belarus delegalized in 1938. According to Russian documents, it consisted of around 200 men, although their number has been contested by Polish historians as exaggerated.[3] A group of Soviet-armed Jews and Belarusians, all citizens of Poland, carrying assault rifles and a Soviet heavy machine gun (but also axes and home-made weapons),[4] massacred an unspecified number of ethnic Poles including civil servants, landowners, priests, rural settlers, Polish policemen and reserve officers at Skidel, Brzostowica Mała, Lerypol, Budowla, Ostryna, Jeziory and other locations.[3] Several Polish families were rescued by their Belarusian neighbors in the village of Sawalówka.[3]

On 19 September 1939 the 102nd Uhlan Regiment of the Polish Army was sent to the area from Grodno, assisted by the local police and a group of volunteers from the prewar Strzelec organization. After some heavy fighting around Ostryna, Dubno and Jeziory, the soldiers put down the revolt and took control of Skidel and neighboring settlements. The traitors against the nation captured with weapons and guilty of committing treason were summarily executed on 19 September (some 18 to 31 men according to Soviet sources), but the fighting continued. One day after the Red Army tanks took over Skidel on 20 September 1939, the rebels massacred all Polish males in the village of Kurpiki. Some of the local saboteurs were executed by the Polish self-defence. Soviet historians blamed them later for most of the extrajudicial killings.[3]
What's your point? Nobody is claiming that there wasn't any resistance against the Nazis in Poland. But was there also collaboration and complicity with the Nazis, especially with regards to the death camps and other barbaric acts of bigotry and antisemitism? Fuck yeah.

There was also Jewish collaboration with the Nazis.

As Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum admitted Jewish Ghetto Police were more barbaric Nazi collaborators, than the Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators.
History according to a Nazi Polack. Somehow, I don't remember groups of Jews rounding up Germans or Poles and murdering them.

History according to Jewish Geni, and Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto.

The Terrible Choice

“The Jewish Police had a bad reputation even before the start of the 'resettlements'... Unlike the Polish Police, which did not take part in abductions for the labour camps, the Jewish Police did engage in this dirty work. The police were also notorious for their shocking corruption and lack of morality… But their meanness reached a pinnacle in the course of the deportations... The police became mentally conditioned to doing this dirty work and, therefore, performed it with perfection... There are people who maintain that each society has the police it deserves, that the malaise of helping the occupier slaughter 300,000 Jews infected the entire society and is not limited to the police, who are only a mirror of our society. Other people argue that the police is the haven of the morally weak psychological types, who do everything in their power to survive the difficult times, who believe that the end determines all means, and the end is to survive the war – even if survival is bound up with the taking of other people's lives.”
Thanks! I was getting bored...

Now that you've avoided any logic whatsoever, you will now spin around and around like a non-broken record.
Notice they like to spend hours and hours trying to bite their tails.

Let's not forget that Jews did something Poles didn't do.

Which is throw money to the Nazis.

Such as the Haavara Agreement where Jews indirectly financed the Nazis, to have Nazis send 60,000 Jews, and their personal belongings to Palestine.
Yes, they made arrangements to give up all their belongings to the thieving Polish and German Nazis such that would let them escape with their lives. And Nazi shithead's like you call it "collaboration". It's like negotiating the terms of your release with someone who's taken you hostage. LOL

Historian Ronald Modras, a professor at St. Louis University, has researched the role of the Catholic Church in fomenting profound Jew hatred in Poland and concluded,
So some Jew foments profound Christian-hatred. And this supposed to make us, what, embrace subjugation?

fQPlkv.gif
No idiot, it's supposed to make you realize the historical role the Cathokic church played in oppressing, persecuting, torturing and murdering Jews throughout history. Which culminated with the German Nazi Holocaust.

Historian Ronald Modras, a professor at St. Louis University, has researched the role of the Catholic Church in fomenting profound Jew hatred in Poland and concluded,
So some Jew foments profound Christian-hatred. And this supposed to make us, what, embrace subjugation?

fQPlkv.gif
You said Jews were responsible for genocides?
What genocides?
Hahaha, so let me get this straight, Jew. Jews are always blameless. And when they aren't, they aren't Jews. Fucking buffoon.
Having reading comprehension problems? There are many Jews that are guilty of all kinds of crimes. But only Nazi shithead's like you attribute their behavior to the entire community.

Such as the Haavara Agreement where Jews indirectly financed the Nazis, to have Nazis send 60,000 Jews, and their personal belongings to Palestine.
OMG! Jews paying ransom to save Jews!

That was in 1933, before Nazis killed Jews.

But, can you explain this?

Explain M.M/ Warburg, and Mendelsohn banks floating loans for the Nazi government?

Germany
Or maybe you can explain why Polish officials and townspeople committed genocide on Jews in several regions in Poland, even after the Holocaust and war were over.

You are the buffoon.
You legitimize the oppression of people for 1,000 years and then get annoyed when they rebel.
Haha, now it's a thousand years of oppression? And just yesterday the claim was four hundred years. My how time flies when facts aren't an issue. Jack ass.
My, how time flies when you're an ignorant semiliterate Nazi with his head securely up his arse.
Weakling

Explain M.M/ Warburg, and Mendelsohn banks floating loans for the Nazi government?

Germany
Or maybe you can explain why Polish officials and townspeople committed genocide on Jews in several regions in Poland, even after the Holocaust and war were over.
Maybe they were like you, then who could blame them?

Which culminated with the German Nazi Holocaust.
The best effort yet against humanity's fatal disease. We will learn from them and next time it really will be final. Free humanity from Gods Chosen Vermin.

Everywhere you go, everyone always hates you. Maybe some self-reflection is in order, swine.

You are the buffoon.
weakling, you must be, like, ten

The best effort yet against humanity's fatal disease. We will learn from them and next time it really will be final. Free humanity from Gods Chosen Vermin.

Everywhere you go, everyone always hates you. Maybe some self-reflection is in order, swine.
You see, doesn't honesty on your part feel so much better than intellectualizing how you're not a hateful person who continuously blames other people for your failures?
How about taking adult education courses and trying to start a small business; you seem like a pretty smart guy.

fQPlkv.gif
No idiot, it's supposed to make you realize the historical role the Cathokic church played in oppressing, persecuting, torturing and murdering Jews throughout history. Which culminated with the German Nazi Holocaust.

Oh yeah?

Rescue of Jews by Catholics during the Holocaust - Wikipedia

Pinchas Lapide, a Jewish theologian and Israeli diplomat to Milan in the 1960s, estimated in Three Popes and the Jews that Pius "was instrumental in saving at least 700,000 but probably as many as 860,000 Jews from certain death at Nazi hands."

When the Nazis came for Italy's Jews, some 4715 of the 5715 Jews of Rome found shelter in 150 Church institutions - 477 in the Vatican itself and he opened his Castel Gandolfo residence, which took in thousands.

Rhineland massacres - Wikipedia

The massacre of the Rhineland Jews by the People's Crusade, and other associated persecutions, were condemned by the leaders and officials of the Catholic Church.[28] The bishops of Mainz, Speyer, and Worms had attempted to protect the Jews of those towns within the walls of their own palaces, but the People's Crusade broke in to slaughter them

Germany

In both Kielce, and Jedwabne between 10 - 20 Poles are even thought to have taken part in the violence, anyways.

The Kielce Pogrom, which killed 42, less than the 49 killed in Orlando by 1 Muslim nut Omar Manteen.

But, what about the Jewish nuts Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel killing thousands of Poles while the Kielce Pogrom had happened?

Yes, they made arrangements to give up all their belongings to the thieving Polish and German Nazis such that would let them escape with their lives. And Nazi shithead's like you call it "collaboration". It's like negotiating the terms of your release with someone who's taken you hostage. LOL

In 1933 Nazi Germany spoke anti-Semitic phrases, but didn't kill any Jews yet.

So, why did Zionists see it as a good opportunity to give the Nazis money in the Haavara Agreement to send 60,000 Jews, and their personal belongings to Palestine to help create Israel?

Poland was stuck behind the Iron Curtain for a long time, meanwhile Jews in the U.S.A kept pushing the dumb Polak joke.

Long behold, in both cases Jews held a lot of responsibility.
Lexapro...for sure.

There's a lot of Hollywood films that could be made about Poles, like Ryszard Kuklinski, Jan III Sobieski, Witold Pilecki, Polish Solidarity, Eugene Lazowski, among various others.

Instead, your Jews deny Polish in their films.

Your Jew Steven Spielberg will make Schindler's List to make a film about a German rescuing Jews, with Polish speaking guards at Auschwitz.

But, nothing on Polish Eugene Lazowski who saved 8,000, or 6 X more Jews than Schindler did, and who did so faking a fake Typhus vaccine.

Poles have a problem, it's called JEWS.
Spielberg makes blockbusters that cost into the hundreds of millions to make and market...he has investors to answer to.

Poles have a problem; it's called poor public relations.
Now go and email some Polish producers and encourage them to work on these projects.
Stop blaming everyone else.
You're getting boring.

Poles have poor public relations, because your Jews made the dumb Polak joke, first Jewish Hollywood dehumanized Poles, then TV shows like Laugh In by Jew George Schlatter featured on Jewish TV network NBC, or All in the Family by Jew Norman Lear featured on Jewish TV network CBS.

You people are the reason for Polish poor public relations.

Which is the thanks you rotten, ungrateful ingrates give Poland for accepting close to a million Jewish refugees, granting them the first Jewish civil rights in the Statute of Kalisz, setting up Zegota to aid Holocaust victim Jews, and having the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives against a Nazi death penalty to save Holocaust victim Jews.

Lexapro, followed by an actual high school education, university, etc.

So says the guy who ignorantly blamed Poles for building the Nazi concentration camps.

That's rich. A member of the most murderous blood-thirsty tribe ever to wander the face of the earth sitting in moral judgment of Poles. There's a word for that.
But you Christian whites of European ancestry never harmed anyone, now did you, Adolf? Ha ha ha. What a fucking ignorant dufus.
No, you pathetic piece of porcine garbage, we have committed our share of atrocities along with everyone else. The difference is, you putrid piece of shit, we own our contribution to the human tragedy. That means we can improve. Unfortunately, there is one particularly vile segment of us bipeds that refuses to do that out of, I guess, racial insecurity or, perhaps, subhuman development. The tragedy of that is it negates every effort at improvement, because the (((subhumans))) will only see any acknowledgement of moral failure as a weakness to be exploited, thus consigning all to a depraved condition of all against all. Thanks, Jews!
So please let us know the National and International Holocaust(s) that the Jews wreaked against non-Jews.
We'll wait.

Jew Abe Foxman denies the Armenian Genocide, which is rich coming from someone who cries profusely about those who deny the Holocaust.

Israel also doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide.

One thing is true, as Jew Joel Stein of the LA Times pointed out, Jews totally run Hollywood..... Of course Hollywood hasn't produced much on other genocides of history against other ethnic groups.
Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide due to your beloved Islamic Turks.
But I bet you love the Turks.

My screen-name only celebrates Polish Jan III Sobieski's defeat of the Islamic Turks at the Battle of Vienna in 1683.

I don't know where you come up with such crap.

No, I don't love Turks, but Turks aren't half as anti-Polish as Jews.

You see, doesn't honesty on your part feel so much better than intellectualizing how you're not a hateful person who continuously blames other people for your failures?
How about taking adult education courses and trying to start a small business; you seem like a pretty smart guy.
Hahaha, that's rich. A Jew lauding honesty...

Germany
Maybe they were like you, then who could blame them?
No actually they were like you. There has never been a single instance of The Jewish people committing genocide on another people. Check White Catholic Europeans for that.

Hahaha, that's rich. A Jew lauding honesty...
you wouldn't know "honesty" if it hit you in the ass I mean head.

Forum List

Back