Well, Trump "uniting" this country leaves a lot to be desired....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
President Donald Trump has the lowest approval rating among voters of the opposition party since modern polling began more than six decades ago. Just 8 percent of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing, according to extensive polling by the Pew Research Center.

Under Trump that divide has gone to far greater extremes. Republicans responding to the Pew poll gave him an 88 percent approval rating, meaning there was an 80-point gap between the two parties.

There is little sign that Trump’s base is expanding, however. In the most recent polling by Gallup, Trump’s approval rating among Democrats stands at 7 percent. Meanwhile, his number among crucial independents has shrunk to 31 percent from the 42 percent he had when he entered office. His base may be shrinking too. The president’s support among Republicans stands at 80 percent (Gallup polling.)

Trump’s approval rating is lowest among opposition party since polls began (and it’s not even close)

• Banned
The percentile of approval among republican, white, males with NO college education, borders on the same approval ratings that Putin gets in good ol' Russia, and, one would guess, is just a bit lower than what approval ratings would be among North Koreans toward KJU.....

Cult mentality???

I found the title of the thread funny and agree with the thought. But when it turned towards the polls, I totally lost interest. They lost credibility with me back on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.

I found the title of the thread funny and agree with the thought. But when it turned towards the polls, I totally lost interest. They lost credibility with me back on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.

Why, because poll respondents lied to pollsters?

President Donald Trump has the lowest approval rating among voters of the opposition party since modern polling began more than six decades ago. Just 8 percent of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing, according to extensive polling by the Pew Research Center.

Under Trump that divide has gone to far greater extremes. Republicans responding to the Pew poll gave him an 88 percent approval rating, meaning there was an 80-point gap between the two parties.

There is little sign that Trump’s base is expanding, however. In the most recent polling by Gallup, Trump’s approval rating among Democrats stands at 7 percent. Meanwhile, his number among crucial independents has shrunk to 31 percent from the 42 percent he had when he entered office. His base may be shrinking too. The president’s support among Republicans stands at 80 percent (Gallup polling.)

Trump’s approval rating is lowest among opposition party since polls began (and it’s not even close)

You and I have grown closer bro.

Almost tight.

Consevatives and libertarians should just become tyrants againt the left and fuck them over. They are too pussy to do anything about it. Guns make them curl into the fetal position and piss their batman underoos.

It would be a damn slaughter.

:lol:

Why do people want unity in the first place? The country has always been divided in many more ways than it is u noted.

Forum List

Back