Well this is confusing

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS!” he wrote. “Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!” - D. Trump...... “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.” - Trump campaign... Trump campaign mocked for disowning Sidney Powell after president called her part of the team

"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS!” he wrote. “Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!” - D. Trump...... “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.” - Trump campaign... Trump campaign mocked for disowning Sidney Powell after president called her part of the team
She has no evidence. Team trump knows it. Time to start disavowing, though too late to cut losses.

OK. Just the line up of the D-Team here is hysterical. Seriously, if you want to contest an election, why would you give the responsibility for that argument to a collection of ambulance chasers...fronted by Rudy Guliani??? :auiqs.jpg:
They'll let Sidney be their attack dog. If she latches on to something..great. If that something bites her back...she isn't with us.

Forum List

Back