Well, There Go The Christians

Complete and utter bullshit propaganda!

Btw, Trump is more like Solomon's daddy minus the musicality.

I bet you don't even know who that was.
Blasphemy. And you WILL be punished for it.
Oh? Who was Solomon's daddy, smart guy?
And how is that Blasphemy and who are you to judge? :uhh:

He has no idea as to what he is talking about. None.
He should, there's tons of good churches in Atlanta, black and white.
Yeah, the Baptists segregate for some reason.
I liked the black Baptist church in my neighborhood the best out of them all.
There was a spirit of God and love there. (And I knew everybody)
The other other one 2 blocks to the south was good, too.
The main (Bigger) white Baptist church was full of hypocrites.

Thre is NOTHING like Black Worship :)

You know Democrats/neo-communist are desperate when they get to talking about religion and quoting the bible.

Democrats believe the bible is racist and sexist and must be destroyed
What amazes me is that democrats are able to read and quote the Bible without bursting into flames.

Who knew?

They often quote passages without even knowing what they mean or the context. Like the way they read their news, they just go by the headlines.

The most overused one is Render to Cesar what is Cesar's, and to God what is Gods. They use that quote to support over taxation of us in modern times. Another good one they use is, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. They really think Jesus was saying all rich people go to hell, except of course for the rich people in entertainment that they have no problem with.

Every time liberals use quotes from the Holy Bible, it's amateur hour.

I love it when democrats say the US needs to go into debt some $30 trillion to give money to the poor and let immigrants into the country because that's what Jesus would want, but the first mention of abortion and gay marriage and all of a sudden we need a hundred mile high wall to separate church and state.

They really are retarded.

I've seen them recently bring up religion when we object to states giving illegals healthcare to attract more problems into this country.

They are brought here to work in our food processing plants. To care for our children. Why shouldn't we want to make sure they are healthy?

I guess you missed the word "illegal" in my post.

Democrats don't give a shit about your health or theirs. What they want to do is make it as attractive and comfortable as they can to encourage more illegals getting into the country.

I care less what Democrats care about. I do not understand why everyone defaults to this when they can't address the point. Do you not want to make sure those caring for our kids and working our food process plants are healthy?

No, I want them to go back to their country and not return.

But yet you will do nothing to see that it happens. You;ll vote and support more of the same.

Now, since no one is going to do anything about this, why should we not want to make sure they are healthy?

What do you mean I'm not going to do anything about it? I voted for President Trump and will again. He's done the most for our border and illegal immigration in over 30 years, in spite of Democrats fighting him tooth and nail all the way.

You know Democrats/neo-communist are desperate when they get to talking about religion and quoting the bible.

What amazes me is that democrats are able to read and quote the Bible without bursting into flames.

Who knew?

They often quote passages without even knowing what they mean or the context. Like the way they read their news, they just go by the headlines.

The most overused one is Render to Cesar what is Cesar's, and to God what is Gods. They use that quote to support over taxation of us in modern times. Another good one they use is, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. They really think Jesus was saying all rich people go to hell, except of course for the rich people in entertainment that they have no problem with.

I love it when democrats say the US needs to go into debt some $30 trillion to give money to the poor and let immigrants into the country because that's what Jesus would want, but the first mention of abortion and gay marriage and all of a sudden we need a hundred mile high wall to separate church and state.

I've seen them recently bring up religion when we object to states giving illegals healthcare to attract more problems into this country.

They are brought here to work in our food processing plants. To care for our children. Why shouldn't we want to make sure they are healthy?

Democrats don't give a shit about your health or theirs. What they want to do is make it as attractive and comfortable as they can to encourage more illegals getting into the country.

I care less what Democrats care about. I do not understand why everyone defaults to this when they can't address the point. Do you not want to make sure those caring for our kids and working our food process plants are healthy?

But yet you will do nothing to see that it happens. You;ll vote and support more of the same.

Now, since no one is going to do anything about this, why should we not want to make sure they are healthy?

What do you mean I'm not going to do anything about it? I voted for President Trump and will again. He's done the most for our border and illegal immigration in over 30 years, in spite of Democrats fighting him tooth and nail all the way.

Being that he actually hasn't done anything I will agree that he has done as much as those who came before him .

A false witness shall be punished, and a liar shall be caught.
Proverbs 19:9

King Solomon Must have known a Trump in his time.

I can only say one thing about that video: Obama claimed to be a Christian too. Not God bless America, God Damn America.

So what? trump claims to be a Christian. So does pigpence. So does frankie graham, none of whom believes in the teachings of Jesus. These people have stripped His teachings entirely from their "faith."

"These people claim to be Christian, but I don't approve of them, so they aren't really Christian according to how I've decided Christianity should be."

While you're preaching at us, Reverend Lice, could you please address where in the Scripture it says that it's okay for you to assume the place of God and judge people's souls? As far as I'm aware, the Bible declares that a rather serious sin and instructs us not to do so. Seems to me that someone like you who's presuming to dictate theological doctrine should know that, so if you're aware of a place where the Bible rescinds that instruction, please do share.

You can look at Christianity like you do politics. You have people in your party that don't agree with some stuff your party supports. However when you have major things, or a list of things your party supports that you don't, you are labeled a RINO or DINO, although I know of no DINO"s in todays day and age.

I don't believe in everything my party stands for, but I still consider myself a Republican. Christians are the same way. You may not follow every exact word of Jesus Christ, but may believe in most of what he taught. For instance, you would probably never offer shelter to some homeless bum who didn't have a bath in two weeks, and allow him to stay in your home while you went out to work.

However when you have people on the left like Piglosi proclaiming her Christianity, that's as RINO or DINO as anybody can get. Hell, when Kerry ran, the Catholic priest refused to give him communion. He didn't kick him out of the church, but he knew Kerry nor anybody that strongly supports abortion is a real Catholic, and used the church as a prop to try to attract some of the Christian vote. Thou shalt not kill is a violation in God's top ten.

I look at Christianity as a personal belief in and relationship with God. I cannot possibly know what exists in another person's heart and mind; only God can. This is, in fact, what is referenced in the oft-misunderstood verse: Judge not lest ye be judged. This is why you will never hear me say that anyone is not a Christian, but only that he or she is not a very good Christian. As CS Lewis said, this is actually a more accurate use of the word, anyway.

The Trumpsters know what this man is, and they don't care.

Even when he's making a mockery of their (wink wink) "religion".

Yeah, we don't care, because we also know what the so-called alternatives are.

And we especially don't care about your unsolicited judgments of what a "mockery of our religion" is. Who ever told you that YOU were an accepted authority on the subject?

Rest assured that I've managed to be a Christian for half-a-century without your guidance, and have never even considered wanting it.
You care so much that you had to respond to a post that was not addressed to you.

You pretend you don't care; I think you care too much.

It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy. But whatever works for you.

"OMG, you responded to a post on a public message forum. That MUST mean you care about my opinion!"

That's a very common mix of stupid and pathetic. But whatever your limited capabilities can manage.
And you're still going.

Gosh, I'm blushing!

Because you're still on a public message board. Gosh, you're desperate for attention!

And we especially don't care about your unsolicited judgments of what a "mockery of our religion" is. Who ever told you that YOU were an accepted authority on the subject?

Rest assured that I've managed to be a Christian for half-a-century without your guidance, and have never even considered wanting it.
You care so much that you had to respond to a post that was not addressed to you.

"OMG, you responded to a post on a public message forum. That MUST mean you care about my opinion!"

That's a very common mix of stupid and pathetic. But whatever your limited capabilities can manage.
And you're still going.

Gosh, I'm blushing!

Because you're still on a public message board. Gosh, you're desperate for attention!
Would you like my autograph?

I'll bet you'd like my autograph!

If you have any group of self-described Christians saying another group of self-described Christians can't be Christians because of some position on an issue of political debate, the first group has disassociated itself with what Paul said one needs to believe to be a Christian.

What's your take on people who admit to holding Christianity in contempt but then try to set theological doctrine?
I think any person ascribing to being a believer of any faith is open to charges of hypocrisy. But we all are hypocrites to some extent, some more than others. Jesus was accused by the Pharisees more than once. It goes with the territory

Not everyone who says they are a Christian is.

I Never Knew You
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

This is true. However, it would be the sin of hubris for you or me to attempt to decide who those people are. Only God knows for sure, and I feel confident we can leave that in his hands.

It is entirely possible for someone to be a Christian - in the strict definition of "believing in the divinity of Jesus Christ" - and to do a craptastic job of living his life in accordance with that belief.

Who knew?

Being that he actually hasn't done anything I will agree that he has done as much as those who came before him .

You have no idea how wrong you are.

President Trump threatened to withhold foreign aid to Mexico if they did not stop immigrants from their neighboring countries from entering and using their country for transportation to ours.

He created a new asylum policy where all asylum applications must be made out in their home country at a US embassy. They will be reviewed, and a decision whether the asylum will be heard, and a date given for them to attend. They can enter the US on that date only.

For people who sneak into Mexico (or elsewhere) and try to apply here, they will be rejected immediately if they were offered asylum in another country, and refused it.

We will no longer provide pregnant women with a Visa. This will help slow down or stop birther tourism and people coming here for the sole reason to have their children be natural citizens.

He transferred 3 billion dollars from our military budget to erect new walls and replace dilapidated structures that were too easy to compromise.

Again, he's done more for our illegal immigration problem than any other (or even combined) presidents in over 30 years.

And you're still going.

Gosh, I'm blushing!

What I would like is for you to give up this lame, childish notion that you're going to be allowed to spew bullshit on a public message board unchallenged by way of "Gosh, if you respond, that means you care about my opinion and want my attention!" in hopes that people will censor themselves.

You're talking on this board where everyone can see it. If I think what you're saying is egregiously ignorant enough to need to be mocked and derided, I will do it. This is what I do for everyone foolish enough to believe leftist nonsense and brag about it publicly. You are not special in that regard, and frankly, allowing you to talk unchecked would be more of an indicator that what you think matters than ignoring your juvenile leg-humping.

I suggest you pretend you have a pair, butch up, and just learn to accept that you're powerless to silence others, Butterfly.

Who knew?

President Trump threatened to withhold foreign aid to Mexico if they did not stop immigrants from their neighboring countries from entering and using their country for transportation to ours.

He created a new asylum policy where all asylum applications must be made out in their home country at a US embassy. They will be reviewed, and a decision whether the asylum will be heard, and a date given for them to attend. They can enter the US on that date only.

For people who sneak into Mexico (or elsewhere) and try to apply here, they will be rejected immediately if they were offered asylum in another country, and refused it.

We will no longer provide pregnant women with a Visa. This will help slow down or stop birther tourism and people coming here for the sole reason to have their children be natural citizens.

He transferred 3 billion dollars from our military budget to erect new walls and replace dilapidated structures that were too easy to compromise.

Again, he's done more for our illegal immigration problem than any other (or even combined) presidents in over 30 years.

He has done zilch about those who employ illegals and as long as the jobs are here they will continue to come despite the 3.5 miles of new wall.

If Trump loses in November that is what you got. Employers not concerned over hiring illegals and 3.5 miles of new wall.

And you're still going.

Gosh, I'm blushing!

What I would like is for you to give up this lame, childish notion that you're going to be allowed to spew bullshit on a public message board unchallenged by way of "Gosh, if you respond, that means you care about my opinion and want my attention!" in hopes that people will censor themselves.

You're talking on this board where everyone can see it. If I think what you're saying is egregiously ignorant enough to need to be mocked and derided, I will do it. This is what I do for everyone foolish enough to believe leftist nonsense and brag about it publicly. You are not special in that regard, and frankly, allowing you to talk unchecked would be more of an indicator that what you think matters than ignoring your juvenile leg-humping.

I suggest you pretend you have a pair, butch up, and just learn to accept that you're powerless to silence others, Butterfly.
:laugh:

Who knew?

He has done zilch about those who employ illegals and as long as the jobs are here they will continue to come despite the 3.5 miles of new wall.

If Trump loses in November that is what you got. Employers not concerned over hiring illegals and 3.5 miles of new wall.

Employment is a leftist talking point, and if we are to be honest, a 100% lie.

It's estimated by some that there are well over 20 million illegals in this country. I seriously doubt all or nearly all have jobs. Furthermore statistics show that legal immigrants receive much more welfare than native born Americans. Do you really believe that when somebody's Visa expires, the various welfare agencies are even contacted or they stop their stipend?

They don't come here just for jobs. They come here for a variety of reasons, but you want to lockup hard working American employers because according to you and your ilk, they are the ones attracting them here in the first place. Okay, let's do that. But if we do, let's lock up everybody that makes it attractive to come here:

* Liberal Mayors who alert illegals of work raids by ICE.
* Liberal cities that label themselves as Sanctuary Cities. Include Sanctuary States with that too.
* Governors that provide them with drivers licenses to get to these illegal jobs you speak of.
* Governors that are providing them healthcare benefits Americans don't get.
* Democrat Mayors who instituted policies that forbid police from contacting ICE when they have an illegal felon.
* Bank managers that allow home loans to illegals knowing that they are illegal.

So don't make this a one-say street. If you want to stop all entities who make it inviting for them to come here, let's put them all in prison--not just employers.

Who knew?

It's estimated by some that there are well over 20 million illegals in this country. I seriously doubt all or nearly all have jobs. Furthermore statistics show that legal immigrants receive much more welfare than native born Americans. Do you really believe that when somebody's Visa expires, the various welfare agencies are even contacted or they stop their stipend?

They don't come here just for jobs. They come here for a variety of reasons, but you want to lockup hard working American employers because according to you and your ilk, they are the ones attracting them here in the first place. Okay, let's do that. But if we do, let's lock up everybody that makes it attractive to come here:

* Liberal cities that label themselves as Sanctuary Cities. Include Sanctuary States with that too.
* Governors that provide them with drivers licenses to get to these illegal jobs you speak of.
* Democrat Mayors who instituted policies that forbid police from contacting ICE when they have an illegal felon.
* Bank managers that allow home loans to illegals knowing that they are illegal.

So don't make this a one-say street. If you want to stop all entities who make it inviting for them to come here, let's put them all in prison--not just employers.
Would you take a job sweeping floors?

And what does this have to do with Christian's?

Who knew?

Of course they get benefits. If they didn't the employers would have to pay them more money to survive. You subsidize low life sleazy employers and then defend it.

There is nowhere to put millions in prison. We do have room for employers.

At some points in my life, I've taken jobs doing much worse than that.

Why is it that so many examples of subhuman LIbEral filth such as yourself assume that just because your kind are worthless, lazy parasites, unwilling to do hard, honest, and sometimes unpleasant work, that all Americans are that way, and that the only way any such work will get done is to allow invading foreign criminals in to do it?

At some points in my life, I've taken jobs doing much worse than that.

Why is it that so many examples of subhuman LIbEral filth such as yourself assume that just because your kind are worthless, lazy parasites, unwilling to do hard, honest, and sometimes unpleasant work, that all Americans are that way, and that the only way any such work will get done is to allow invading foreign criminals in to do it?
Nice try.

It apparently has not occurred to some people that "illegal" immigration is not the foremost thing on people's minds, let alone an obsession.

Who knew?

Of course they get benefits. If they didn't the employers would have to pay them more money to survive. You subsidize low life sleazy employers and then defend it.

There is nowhere to put millions in prison. We do have room for employers.

Again, lock people up who you decide and not all that contribute to the problem. How liberal of you.

Who knew?

And what does this have to do with Christian's?

It has nothing to do with Christians, but like most topics, we drift off to other things.

When I was a child around 12 years old, I asked my father for five dollars. He responded by asking "what makes you think I have five dollars?" I told him because I know he had a job, and made much more than five dollars. He said "If that's the way I make my five dollars, that's the way you're going to make yours, not get in the van!!!"

My father was a bricklayer, and up north where bricklayers are laid off all winter long, you work as much as you can in favorable weather. My father most always had side jobs after his full time job. He even worked seven days a week.

Like most kids, I looked forward to summer vacations. I traded that valuable time with my friends for money. My father paid me one dollar an hour. For that pittance, I had to mix cement, carry clamps of bricks to the work site, also carry that or blocks up a scaffold to the second or third floor if we were working on a chimney. I had to clean the cement mixer at the end of the night, clean all the tools full of cement. I came home at 9:00 pm so exhausted all I could think about was a shower and bed, loaded with sand and cement from head to toe.

Sweep a floor? WTF do you think you're talking to? I've swept plenty of floors not working with my father. I've cleaned filthy industrial bathrooms and locker rooms for just about nothing when I took a job with a cleaning company.

Americans will do any job provided the money compensates for the work involved, and sometimes not. Sometimes, we take jobs just for the pride of it like our military men and women. I don't know any mail men or women who got rich delivering my letters. In he middle of winter when the power goes out, and I see those guys climbing telephone polls to restore energy to the public when it's below 0 degrees in a snow storm, and the wind whipping at 25 mph, I say to myself "I'm glad that's not me!"

Forum List

Back