We'll Tell You How Dangerous Ebola Is After the Election: Ann Coulter

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
We ll Tell You How Dangerous Ebola Is After the Election - Ann Coulter - Page 1

She nails it again.......

From the article.....

With no evidence, the CDC simply announced that the nurses were not following proper "protocol." The disease didn't operate the way CDC said it would, so the hospitals must be lying.

The government told us that national quarantines won't work, but then they quarantine everyone with Ebola -- or who has been near someone with Ebola, such as an entire NBC crew. To me, this suggests that there's some value in keeping people who have been near Ebola away from people who have not.

Quite obviously, the only way to protect Americans is to prevent Ebola from coming here in the first place. The problem isn't that Ebola will leap across oceans to infect Americans; it's that Obama doesn't want to protect Americans.

At least he's only putting expendable Americans on the frontlines of the Ebola epidemic -- doctors, nurses, members of the 101st Airborne.

This administration will go down as the BOZO's of the century. They can't seem to do anything right.

Way to call it Ann......

Paul Krugman can suck it.

From the article.....

With no evidence, the CDC simply announced that the nurses were not following proper "protocol." The disease didn't operate the way CDC said it would, so the hospitals must be lying.

The government told us that national quarantines won't work, but then they quarantine everyone with Ebola -- or who has been near someone with Ebola, such as an entire NBC crew. To me, this suggests that there's some value in keeping people who have been near Ebola away from people who have not.

Quite obviously, the only way to protect Americans is to prevent Ebola from coming here in the first place. The problem isn't that Ebola will leap across oceans to infect Americans; it's that Obama doesn't want to protect Americans.

At least he's only putting expendable Americans on the frontlines of the Ebola epidemic -- doctors, nurses, members of the 101st Airborne.

This administration will go down as the BOZO's of the century. They can't seem to do anything right.

Way to call it Ann......

Great thread! In fact....if this fizzles you can do a thread "ALL the things Obama will do after the election".....like ground troops, etc....

The problem isn't that Ebola will leap across oceans to infect Americans; it's that Obama doesn't want to protect Americans.

I really can't get on board with this. He is just a fool who wasn't interested coupled with incompetency all over his admin.

From the article.....

Way to call it Ann......

Anne Coulter is an ignorant ****, but I do like her slutty little school girl look, really works for me. But if I had my choice I would much rather play spank the bad little conservative with Michelle Malkin. She looks like she knows how to suck a dick.

From the article.....

Way to call it Ann......

Anne Coulter is an ignorant ****, but I do like her slutty little school girl look, really works for me. But if I had my choice I would much rather play spank the bad little conservative with Michelle Malkin. She looks like she knows how to suck a dick.

Nice...you completely deflected and dodged making any relevant or intelligent comments.

Someone.... somewhere.... probably thinks you're real witty and smart too, little partisan...maybe....LMAO..

From the article.....

Way to call it Ann......

Nice...you completely deflected and dodged making any relevant or intelligent comments.

Someone.... somewhere.... probably thinks you're real witty and smart too, little partisan...maybe....LMAO..

Would you like to see some more videos of Anne Coulter? Plenty more where those came from. I like how she tries to bluster her way through when she's obviously wrong.

From the article.....

Way to call it Ann......

Relevant or intelligent comment on she/he/it Coulter?

From the article.....

Way to call it Ann......

Would you like to see some more videos of Anne Coulter? Plenty more where those came from. I like how she tries to bluster her way through when she's obviously wrong.

We aren't interested in your deflections and dodges to change the subject.
Refute her article if you can...or tell us about your ridiculous sexual fantasies about her and malkin...whichever works best for you....

People still pay attention to Ann Coulter? She's a has been.
that's nice.We've all been wondering how you felt about her.It's SO important to the topic...

...now which part of her article can you refute?
The title of her article is misleading, there is no correlation between what our government is currently doing to fight Ebola and the upcoming election. And we are going to start importing families infected with Ebola? Hyperbole.

that's nice.We've all been wondering how you felt about her.It's SO important to the topic...

The title of her article is misleading, there is no correlation between what our government is currently doing to fight Ebola and the upcoming election. And we are going to start importing families infected with Ebola? Hyperbole.

so MANY things have to be deferred until "after the election"..isn't that interesting.
The left is really getting desperate.
The drones are madly posting ANYTHING pro obama/anti conservative to try to distract people. Comical to see them flailing around....

so MANY things have to be deferred until "after the election"..isn't that interesting.
The left is really getting desperate.
The drones are madly posting ANYTHING pro obama/anti conservative to try to distract people. Comical to see them flailing around....
What about Ebola is being deferred until after the election?

From the article.....

Way to call it Ann......

We aren't interested in your deflections and dodges to change the subject.
Refute her article if you can...or tell us about your ridiculous sexual fantasies about her and malkin...whichever works best for you....

Maybe I just missed the part where Coulter does anything but speculate, guess, and characterize motives. Feel free to point out the operative phrase.

Forum List

Back