SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2019
of Thunberg – Her Gospel Is Pure Propaganda; Her Cause Is Evil
greta-640x480.jpg

KENA BETANCUR/AFP/Getty
JAMES DELINGPOLE29 Aug 20191198
5:27
St Greta of Thunberg – Patron Saint of the Age of Stupid – has made landfall in the New World, there to preach to the unbelievers her gospel of imminent climate doom.

“The war on nature must end,” she has declared, to anyone who is listening."

St Greta of Thunberg: Her Gospel Is Propaganda; Her Cause Is Evil

Yes, and most of the people who crewed the yacht are flying back home. In other words, it is a stupid bit of propaganda.

of Thunberg – Her Gospel Is Pure Propaganda; Her Cause Is Evil
greta-640x480.jpg

KENA BETANCUR/AFP/Getty
JAMES DELINGPOLE29 Aug 20191198
5:27
St Greta of Thunberg – Patron Saint of the Age of Stupid – has made landfall in the New World, there to preach to the unbelievers her gospel of imminent climate doom.

“The war on nature must end,” she has declared, to anyone who is listening."

St Greta of Thunberg: Her Gospel Is Propaganda; Her Cause Is Evil
I just bet she did it all by herself, wonder about these people since they lie and cheat so much.

Is she special needs? What little I have seen of her makes me think she is not quite biologically normal.

Finland used to be the left wing model until the government collapsed a month ago. Now it seems that lefties are relying on an 11 year old Swedish girl for guidance on the green front. The U.S. supports twice as many illegal aliens as the entire (10 million) population of Sweden so we don't need any lectures from a country that is in the process of eradicating it's forests for export.

"Time passes but the basic method to manipulate the masses remains the same."

bvKeU9r.jpg

What if she reproduces with David "Camera" Hogg? You would get some stunning "Children of the Corn" type offspring.

The liberals will use her to build some more of those stupid windmills. Green energy will never work.

Forum List

Back